15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    simc singletarget T15 hc means nothing. I can tell you right now that moonkins will own next tier, same with all multidot specs or specs with strong cleave...
    Basically this, Ret will be where it always is, top 3-5 by standard and depending on guild skill could be 1-3. WW Won't be at the top like it shows that is just plain off and every new tier boomkins sit at the bottom but I have never seen our boomkin at the bottom of the meter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted

[ret] LFR Blade Lord ring vs Klaxxi Exalted reward vs Golden Lotus revered

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nzall/advanced

comparison from wowhead:http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=86820;89069;90862

I'm currently torn between which 2 of these 3 rings I should use. golden lotus and klaxxi are higher itemlevel, but klaxxi and HoF ring have better itemization.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Get the one with the best itemization and upgrade it?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

First of all, it's not guaranteed that it's patch tomorrow, there's no blue posts that specificly say that 5.2 will be live on march 5th or 6th.
    I guess you didn't listen to GC - Hatzikostas interview on twitch.

http://youtu.be/87M0ILLcyQo?t=15m45s
    Listen for 20-30 seconds. He clearly sais 5.2 is this Tuesday

Thirdly, 5.2 is far from ready if you look at heroic testing, if they still decide to roll out 5.2 as it was on the latest PTR build then prepare for some heartbreaking encounters (if you get picked for raid which is unlikely if you got specs in your guild with strong cleave etc) where soft enrages and extremely punishing mechanics is designed to fuck you over, espeacially melee.

5.2 really needs another 2+ weeks IMO, to figure out the heroic bosses which are completely broken (hello Ji'Kun and Tortos) and figure out the last class balancing issues.

btw, end of this tier watch out for firemages and warriors. They'll be crazy close to a point of crit where they'll explode and destroy absolutely everything in sight.
    Meh dude, no new news here. Broken encounters in wow? premature patch? Is it even possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Meanor View Post
    I guess you didn't listen to GC - Hatzikostas interview on twitch.

http://youtu.be/87M0ILLcyQo?t=15m45s
    Listen for 20-30 seconds. He clearly sais 5.2 is this Tuesday

Meh dude, no new news here. Broken encounters in wow? premature patch? Is it even possible?
    Because a patch has NEVER been delayed before even when they said it was going to be a specific date... oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Because a patch has NEVER been delayed before even when they said it was going to be a specific date... oh wait.
    Very true,but then we've had patches launching on time.
    Not arguing that i know the exact date of the patch release, what i am saying is that there is a very strong possibility that tomorrow we will be raiding tott.

As for heroic encounters, they got a week maybe two to fix them after 5.2 goes live. (standard bliz practice.)

People are 100% sure that 5.2 is on march 5th/6th because that greek surname guy said "theese coming weeks in throne of thunder" ? Really? I've got more information on titan than that...

Not saying it's unlikely that 5.2 is next reset, I'm saying it's too early if you go by PTR. Too much is broken and too much is unbalanced, feels like mr.moneybag (activision) is squeezing hard to get shit done.

People are 100% sure that 5.2 is on march 5th/6th because that greek surname guy said "theese coming weeks in throne of thunder" ? Really? I've got more information on titan than that...

Not saying it's unlikely that 5.2 is next reset, I'm saying it's too early if you go by PTR. Too much is broken and too much is unbalanced, feels like mr.moneybag (activision) is squeezing hard to get shit done.
    Not sure if you actually herd what i posted for you to listen to, but GC sais and let me quote: "So if you look at the top guilds in the world, i am sure we are going to see them this coming week in tott, errrrmmmmm ..... "

Yes, i am roaming in ptr and i see encounters still bugged / not tuned / pets not attacking etc but then its nothing new there lol.

Again, not saying that i know the exact date, but what GC said and the fact that Starcraft is launching on 12th its either going to be tomorrow or on 2 weeks.

My gut feeling says that tomorrow we will be pewpewing animals (wtb troll alliance paladin tbh) and that our aoe what tuned up by the buffs to our seal and through sol (which sucks if you ask me)

Deleted

So. A Lead Encounter Designer, one of the people who actually makes the game, says the patch will release this week. Bibi, who has an inside source on this matter and so far has not yet been mistaken on when a patch releases, also announced it this week. The current PTR build was released 4 days ago and is a release candidate. the PTR class feedback thread hasn't been updated in 3 days. the last 25 man heroic bosses were tested this weekend. EVERYTHING points to 5.2 releasing this week. they even uploaded a preview an hour ago.

meanwhile, a carebear (not a personal attack, just referring to your avatar since it strikes me as funny) cries that it's too early for the patch to release and that "too much is broken and too much is unbalanced" for the patch to be released. he also does a veiled insult at activision.

I'll tell you this: Blizzard knows when their patches are done. Blizzard has much more numbers than we can shake a stick at. you don't know how many guilds actually managed to down the heroic bosses, because AFAIK, they don't stream those because it gives away their tactics. there might be some broken classes and specs out there. I remember Cata retribution, which was buffed early on and later still. this looks exactly like that again. you may say "the sky is falling", but if you don't take into account the broken classes (hi combat on garalon, hi combat on stone guard, hi arcane/affliction on wind lord), you will see that in current content, ret is pretty middle of the pack. there are only a few bosses where we are in the bottom, but on most fights, we are at around the same place as other hybrid melee. I wouldn't trust simcraft. because unless every module were to be maintained by someone who is amazing at every class and spec, you can't be sure that the numbers are actually correct.

don't worry. if blizzard thinks we're not good enough, we'll get buffs. If blizzard thinks we've got fundamental class issues, they'll fix them. however, blizzard does neither. this means either Blizzard is purposefully holding one of the most popular classes back because it wants to, or blizzard does not think that we're in need of buffs or fixes. in the former case, Blizzard is going against at least half of their own core values and alienating a pretty large section of their playerbase. in the latter, Blizzard is doing what's the best for the game. I doubt anyone wants a repeat of the first 24 hours of patch 3.0.2.

Not sure if this is somewhere in here already but you have Greatsword of Frozen Hells - Heroic version listed and I don't think this is going to be obtainable as it drops from trash only and there is no heroic trash drops in ToT. It will only drop in reg and be in the bags of LFR

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-live-march-5/
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    don't worry. if blizzard thinks we're not good enough, we'll get buffs. If blizzard thinks we've got fundamental class issues, they'll fix them. however, blizzard does neither. this means either Blizzard is purposefully holding one of the most popular classes back because it wants to, or blizzard does not think that we're in need of buffs or fixes. in the former case, Blizzard is going against at least half of their own core values and alienating a pretty large section of their playerbase. in the latter, Blizzard is doing what's the best for the game. I doubt anyone wants a repeat of the first 24 hours of patch 3.0.2.
    I don't think they would have buffed us if we stayed silent for the whole PTR duration.
    But yeah, paladin DPS are disregarded because of class population, and that fact was clearly stated by GC himself.
    We were "middle of the pack" thanks to gimmick fights with "+X% dmg".

Those buffs were needed, and feel like breadcrumbs of pity since our AOE is still full-o-s*** and single target, we should barely justify our spot in raid 10m with other cacs with better classes (if they are absent maybe ?).

Have fun with tier 15

15+ Year Old Account
    Alright, enough release date speculation discussion, please. If you want to speculate, this is not the appropriate thread for it. Perhaps take it to this post if anywhere.

Lets take this back on track with issues currently HAD with the PTR and the condition the class is on it, and potentially going out of it.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Deleted
    ok, ...so when they are going to tune AOE? :P

has anyone in the past week theorycrafted about a bis list? I'm intrigued about whether we will be using tier hands or legs as 4th piece. Also, would it be possible to compare high end 5.0 weapons/trinkets etc to new stuff being released in 5.2

They are not, its done dude, there is a blue post; tomorrow is tott time

I tweeted GC about it, let's hope he reads and replies. My guess is that we won't see more class changes untill a month or so of 5.2 maybe even after progress is done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bacildaf View Post
    ok, ...so when they are going to tune AOE? :P
    they already have. SoR change means it does 50% more damage than currently (also tips over faster) and SoL change is a straight 4.5% buff to SoR, DS and HotR. it should give us slightly more oomph in AoE.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    they already have. SoR change means it does 50% more damage than currently (also tips over faster) and SoL change is a straight 4.5% buff to SoR, DS and HotR. it should give us slightly more oomph in AoE.
    So instead of SoR being completely useless its now only slightly useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Licmyseal View Post
    has anyone in the past week theorycrafted about a bis list? I'm intrigued about whether we will be using tier hands or legs as 4th piece. Also, would it be possible to compare high end 5.0 weapons/trinkets etc to new stuff being released in 5.2
    Anaxie has his most recent heroic BiS list on page 76 of the thread if that is what you are looking for.

Edit: Or I could just do this to make it easier

About half-way down the page:

T15 Heroic BiS List
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple