Legendary!
    Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    wowhead seems to have loot tables. i dunno if they are right (particularly the ra-den loot table which is too massive to be believable) but heres a link

http://www.wowhead.com/news=210658/5...er-loot-tables

and thanks for your hard work ^.^
    .... and the items I specifically stated are not slotted among many other items. I didn't just start playing here.

I have a horrible feeling we are going to see the dreaded, failed design that is the shared loot tables.

And yes the ra-den loot table is accurate. That is the amount of bloat. Considering his table and the missing items I'm almost certain there will be random loot drops. Get used to have a 1700 hit weapon guys sword is off 3rd boss.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-19 at 05:05 AM.

Shots fired.

Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

Legendary!
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Shots fired.
    Did Vigilate give you permission to post?

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Did Vigilate give you permission to post?
    Lol I beat him on Will today, he's so mad.

Legendary!
    Lol I beat him on Will today, he's so mad.
    Because will matters with hundreds of different strats just like almost every T14 boss.

Hey want rank 1? Go back in time witht he perma gg mages and HA: storm spam the pile in the last 20 seconds.

Because will matters with hundreds of different strats just like almost every T14 boss.

Hey want rank 1? Go back in time witht he perma gg mages and HA: storm spam the pile in the last 20 seconds.
    I said nothing about ranks, they don't matter. Especially with the Higher iLevels of Asian servers, ranks don't mean shit anymore.

Legendary!
    On the other hand the shit these loot tables out a a few weeks ago instantly and we see very few tagged TF offset non ra-den items. Likely still slotting items on bosses and implementing TF drops and HOPEFULLY stat tweaks.

Doubtful on stat tweaks however..... and ret pve buffs

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 05:12 AM ----------

I said nothing about ranks, they don't matter. Especially with the Higher iLevels of Asian servers, ranks don't mean shit anymore.
    Well Vigilate is bad so I'm not surprised u beat hamster paladin.

Hey guys, this isn't a chat thread. Let's get back on topic, please.

(And if you want a thread just for random chat, feel free to head over to the new Chat Zone and create your own thread or hop in the existing chat threads. )

Some player speculation that the Crit/Haste sword is a trash drop. Possible but unlikely?

Legendary!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeseidon View Post
    Some player speculation that the Crit/Haste sword is a trash drop. Possible but unlikely?
    It's possible but... unlikely
    We should see a major PTR update tommorow.

.... and the items I specifically stated are not slotted among many other items. I didn't just start playing here.

I have a horrible feeling we are going to see the dreaded, failed design that is the shared loot tables.

And yes the ra-den loot table is accurate. That is the amount of bloat. Considering his table and the missing items I'm almost certain there will be random loot drops. Get used to have a 1700 hit weapon guys sword is off 3rd boss.
    hehe wow ur like the nicest person lol jk. i suppose its possible they are doing shared loot tables. but its also possible that the rest of the items such as our haste sword just havent been labeled for boss drops yet, considering that, generally speaking, all bosses that dont drop tier have the same number of items on their loot table. the bosses with the most 'confirmed' drops (using that term loosely) have 21 items on their loot table, and others have 18-19, which means they are probably missing items. obviously im speculating, plz dont be mad

On the other hand the shit these loot tables out a a few weeks ago instantly and we see very few tagged TF offset non ra-den items. Likely still slotting items on bosses and implementing TF drops and HOPEFULLY stat tweaks.
    I'd bet that the crit/haste sword is going to drop from Megaera if it's going to be a loot drop from any specific boss.

Legendary!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    I'd bet that the crit/haste sword is going to drop from Megaera if it's going to be a loot drop from any specific boss.
    Megera for sword Durumu for spear is my guess.
    Mostly because their tables are fairly uninteresting atm for Str dps.

I am totally digging Jin'rhoks loot table tho.

Random stats socket bracers and Blade lord super belt 2.0
    the bracers and fact they have sockets should blow away H:elite: bracers even if 2/2d

I feel like the best sustained buff they could give to ret is re-implement the old sparkle hands vengence but have it stack on Templar strikes. 2% damage per stack since I would say a 6% overall buff to rets damage is pretty much the sustained we are missing.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-19 at 07:07 AM.

I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    don't know why the racial discussion goes on, GC has said that racials are outdated and they'd wish people chose race because of lore and looks instead of that 1% benefit etc. It wouldn't suprise me if racial bonuses went away in the next expansion pack.
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

Some concerns I'd raise as a Ret for next raid would be to fix Tortos and Megaera.

All DPS will probably have to switch to the turtle adds on Tortos to get them down in time to hit the boss before he shits on the raid. They move around really fast and knock you away. During progress I'm sure all guilds will try stack ranged here.

On Megaera you get a debuff which might get dropped in the raid basically disabling melee from even hitting the boss if it ends up being dispelled there. A slow dispel is gonna screw you over as well. You also have to somehow stand behind the head you're nuking to avoid the breaths. If you're in a guild with healers who have bad awareness or just struggling to keep the raid up they will eventually ask to replace melees with ranged.

I feel like the best sustained buff they could give to ret is re-implement the old sparkle hands vengence but have it stack on Templar strikes. 2% damage per stack since I would say a 6% overall buff to rets damage is pretty much the sustained we are missing.
    2% per stack up to 3 (6% total) on any finisher, could add in wog + eternal flame (3 hopo) if they don't want us to be punished by being support... but yeah I agree.

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 02:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Some concerns I'd raise as a Ret for next raid would be to fix Tortos and Megaera.

All DPS will probably have to switch to the turtle adds on Tortos to get them down in time to hit the boss before he shits on the raid. They move around really fast and knock you away. During progress I'm sure all guilds will try stack ranged here.

On Megaera you get a debuff which might get dropped in the raid basically disabling melee from even hitting the boss if it ends up being dispelled there. A slow dispel is gonna screw you over as well. You also have to somehow stand behind the head you're nuking to avoid the breaths. If you're in a guild with healers who have bad awareness or just struggling to keep the raid up they will eventually ask to replace melees with ranged.
    I'm just saying this now, if you got a heavy melee roster and you play a ret. level a new character and try to convince your officers to gear boost your alt so you can reroll it. Not gonna be much use (if any) for a ret pala in the next tier, I can think of 2 maybe 3 fights where the extra raid (magic) cds would help but the ammount of target switching, cleave/aoe and melee unfriendly fights is gonna kill our value.
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

Legendary!
    I havn't swapped from ret TBC - Now I'm hardly going to let this hiccup of racial imbalance and a ranged gimmic boss make me reroll. The advice is poor and only makes the situation worse. If you rerolll you may aswell call it GG with how MoP gear levels work.

And please T11 and T14 were said to be melee unfriendly. From my PoV that was hardly the case aside from Elite Protectors which was still quite simple.

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 01:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    don't know why the racial discussion goes on, GC has said that racials are outdated and they'd wish people chose race because of lore and looks instead of that 1% benefit etc. It wouldn't suprise me if racial bonuses went away in the next expansion pack.
    Please they say this after making Pandarens well fed racial

It's free money and they know it. they will never gut the racials.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-19 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    I'm just saying this now, if you got a heavy melee roster and you play a ret. level a new character and try to convince your officers to gear boost your alt so you can reroll it. Not gonna be much use (if any) for a ret pala in the next tier, I can think of 2 maybe 3 fights where the extra raid (magic) cds would help but the ammount of target switching, cleave/aoe and melee unfriendly fights is gonna kill our value.
    If you play 10-man as Ret you have to be fucking awesome at it, especially since you will most of the times fight for the only melee spot. In 25-man you have different %'s to play with so you can spread your DPS accordingly. T15 doesn't look that bad for Ret IMO, it's just couple of fights where the spec might be seen as useless. With 14 bosses I personally wouldn't get upset about having to sit out for couple of fights.

When it comes to gearing I'd just grab as many heroic pieces as possible no matter stats and save DKP/coins for weapons. Waiting for BiS items will just make you go insane after couple of months in this raid.

Legendary!
    Which is exactly why I mentioned any BIS list should be made around trinkets and armor set and the first HTF wpn u roll forced into the gearset.

This tier, I'm not worried about the bosses. I'm worried about the cluster fuck 30+ item loot tables or Ra-dens 50+ items table + Thunderforge mechanic. And then the VP system will return midtier making any gearing options a regret filled nightmare. I won't be surprized if some players quit the game or guilds die because of this next tier.

I've been pala since naxx 25man, I've been ret since late T11. I've never considered going away from the paladin class, it's what I know and what I do best. That said I'm not gonna sit high on my horse and refuse to reroll to keep my raid spot if I'm asked to do by my gm/raidleader, there's not alot of room for melee in T15 and the reason ret was slightly strong in T14 was because of the % damage increase fights like Garalon, Elegon and so on + the fights where frequent magic raid damage was present which made devo auras really strong. Sadly that's not the case in T15, look to fights like Empress and Sha heroic... that's more in line of the style of encounters we'll see in T15. Expect yourself to be the first spec to be benched if your raid lacks dps or don't need any more melee.

And yes, if people go away from ret or guilds don't use rets then that's a shame. But you can't blame the rets for not wanting to be benched or be the first to sit out on progress because our spec has many issues with little to no ideas and feedback from the game developers. Just sticking to the spec because we've done it for the past 5 years or whatever is good and honorable don't get me wrong, but there's a time to shout out to the devs that things are NOT fine and by the looks of it that shout has to come in the form of not playing the spec and guilds not using it. Think back at shamans in firelands, then look at shamans in dragon soul. As far as I can see that's the situation rets are moving into now except we're not heard, so yeah I'm considering going holy or rerolling. Infact I've considered taking a fucking break untill rets are atleast heard and given some fucking changes that help our issues instead of pvp changes that "might" make a small differance.

There's a ton of community feedback and ideas on how to make ret more apealing and better performing and what do devs do? Shrug it off and play the card "Many would not like this" over and fucking over again and it's getting on my nerves. Then they dare come out with T15 set bonuses that bring back the RNG that absolutely NOONE wanted and was the whole "scream and shout" issues that we had in cata? Not to mention that the T15 bonuses will require alot more micro management for not a significant damage increase? Devs have no idea on where to move rets or they have difficulty "fixing" us because of pvp (yes it's an old excuse but it's fucking true). I'm just tired of sitting around waiting and hoping for something to work with, all rets can do now is compete with eachother on meters and pray for a boss with a huge damage % increase to be somewhat wanted as a dps in raids. I've used the excuse "you don't bring rets to raid for their dps" for months now... well now there's not a huge benefit to bring us for out "utility" either, prot and holy are both better at their role jobs than ret is and once you move past 3-4 devo auras and hand spells they drop their value so if you have a prot and 2-3 holy paladins in a raid the chances that you'll need a ret for it's utility is slim to none.

Devs aren't listening to our feedback on forums or atleast not coming out with changes that reflect the issues with the spec (in pve and pvp) so what's it gonna take for them to get their head out of their mage and warlock buffing asses? Rets being benched? Rets rerolling? Rets fucking quitting the game completely? I don't know and honestly I'm starting to not care, it's not fun having to give up raid spots whenever we run into dps issues. I'm not gonna be suprised if top 20 guilds run with 1 or none rets next tier and 10 mages/locks combined.

/class balance HOO-fucking-RAY!