#1 on meter tonight, even beating our dk on 10man horridon. Keep that censure stack on the boss the whole fight, is nice dmg. censure was my highest dmging ability. not in a server-first-type guild, but still a fun fight to ret on, even though our add dmg is not the best.

no spark trink drop or with rune. trying to move to 25s for the better thunderforged chances and more gear drops :P
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uryto/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

In terms of trinket analysis, would you guys consider the Final Orders (2/2, 497) or the thunderforged Talisman of Rage (528, crit --> [620] haste) to be performing better? I'm really not sure how I feel about the talisman's uptime.. a five stack seems almost too rare.

Ended up getting almost 2000 haste with Heroic TF belt and N Spark tonight. Wish we had more time for H Horridon =/

Just wish I wasn't getting passed on conq to shadow priests and warlocks.

Heroic Council of Elders is much worse as Ret than H Horridon (not that it is, you can be competetive there, I was). You're useful for the Purity if you're doing the strat of not sharing Frostbites and have Devo for Dark Power. It's not expected to be top with 4 bosses that favor multidotting, but there is the need to contribute strong single/double target damage to the boss that is possessed, and keeping Censures rolling (Judgment), such as on Sul since you want him to die asap before he gets a chance to be possessed.
    Kaisen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Heroic Council of Elders is much worse as Ret than H Horridon (not that it is, you can be competetive there, I was). You're useful for the Purity if you're doing the strat of not sharing Frostbites and have Devo for Dark Power. It's not expected to be top with 4 bosses that favor multidotting, but there is the need to contribute strong single/double target damage to the boss that is possessed, and keeping Censures rolling (Judgment), such as on Sul since you want him to die asap before he gets a chance to be possessed.
    Yeah, our Rets will probably on on interrupt bitch duty for council.

Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

hmm I really need help, I got "Primordius' Talisman of Rage" yesterday (ilvl 522) and I currently have "Lei Shen's Final Orders" (ilvl 510) and I'm not sure which one to use, btw is this bis list up to date? and if not is there one that is, and is there one for ToT normal
    Last edited by Xealraden; 2013-03-15 at 09:41 AM.

Upgraded heroic Lei Shen is around 500 DPS better. There are only three 522 trinkets beating upgraded Lei Shen, these are Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun, Spark of Zandalar and the VP Trinket as of simcraft and askMrRobot.

We have yet to see a 2H wep from anywhere and it makes me sad. Same with Conq tokens we have had like 2 drop in the past 2 weeks, damn RNG. Hopefully we get to do Heroic jin, so I can bonus roll on him and hope for some Bo-Ris luckage.

So I got bored and was pondering what to do with my Ji-Kun trinket. A guildie was also doing some theorycrafting and we decided to go smash Jin-rohk in LFR. During the just over 5 minute fight my trinket decided to proc SEVEN times and I ended up annihilating that boss. I didn't log it (kinda pissed now about that), but based off the skada report my uptime on it was about 30%. Just some food for thought since trinkets aren't so cut and dry this tier. Check my sig if you want to see the kind of loopholes I have to jump through to still be waaay over the hit cap.
    Last edited by Knotweed; 2013-03-15 at 01:08 PM.
    Mage

I reroll every expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    What I did horridon 25 Hc kill last night Meg
    Congratulations on your kill aaaand dat spark. Be sure to share your test results with it! Do you make your logs public atm?

yeah, I have the VP trinket, but I have heard a lot of different things about Lei Shen fully upgraded, the Spark of Zandalar should be BiS normal but sence Lei shen has only 45 sec internal cd and Spark of Zaldalar has so low procc rate I'm not really sure if Spark of Zandalar is better. Fabled Feather of Ji-kun is very good but sence out bis gear has so high hit we will become way too overcapped if we use Fabled Feather of Ji-kun

Did some dummy testing with seal twisting.

Applying the 5th stack of Censure (at final stack of Ji-Kun trinket+Inq) resulted in Censure ticking for 24k. I then swapped to Seal of Justice, auto attacked and it dealt ~7k damage per hit I did (on top of the 24k censure ticks)

After that, I applied a 5stack Censure with no trinkets up (Only Inq up), it ticked for 9k.

Swapping to Seal of Justice seems to be a dps gain, going to test it on ji-kun tonight (Get primal nutriment --> Trinket proc --> swap seal at end) and see how it feels, but I can definetly see this being a good dps gain (Swapping back to Truth before 2 seconds left of Censure, 1 sec GCD to swap seal and 1 sec to hit target, sometimes lag drops Censure off).

Yaay, 3 seals to manage in a fight, vanilla is back

just afew questions. (bearing in mind my guild wont be on to heroic modes for a while)

1) i currently have relic(2/2) and lfr lei shens final orders(2/2). shall i replace one of these with the vp trinket or shall i look to get the jiun, spark or zandalaar trinket.
    2) Am i right in thinking that the weapons are shared loot, meaning that i should charm roll every boss in the hope of getting for example the haste sword.
    3) is it worth dropping 4 set t14 normal (not upgraded) for 2set t15 (mixture of normal and lfr)

here is my armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Rudeeo/simple

and thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Paul360; 2013-03-15 at 04:45 PM.

Oops meant my post in transmog. Stupid iPhone.

While I'm in this thread: is there a chance at that BiS sword to drop from any LFR boss as well?
    Last edited by Regen; 2013-03-15 at 05:50 PM.
    Error 404: Signature not found.

1) yes you should buy the VP trinket asap

2) yes our BiS weapon "Greatsword of Frozen Hells" is shared loot on all bosses.

3) yes, absolutly, t15 2 set is a much higher dps increase then t14 4 set

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Light's hammer is terrible, not worth it at all. For our progression I'm running Mass exo/DP/TV glyph, and using purity for the bleeds on the 2nd door. I've tried both tab censuring and full on SoR cleaving, and I'm doing more overall damage with SoR, but probably more damage to relevant adds using SoT. Take from it what you will.
    Based on the limited work we put in this week I had the same experience experimenting with SOR vs SOT. SOR better overall, SOT better on relevant targets. Interesting to hear how everyone else handled this fight.

Strict 12 hour guild so we had to clear on normal, but I'm pretty confident next time we have a look. Appreciate all the different information from people who did it differently. Also..... hot damn this is a long ass dungeon.

I coined the Ji Kun trinket while looking for tier on that. I'm going to have to try it out.

Also picked up a Greatsword of Frozen Hells this week from a boss (Horridon). Relieving to know our best stat'd weapon is actually a shared boss loot as opposed to a trash drop so has a legit chance for heroic and thunderforged versions. So much friggin haste between the haste on it, the yellow gem, and the black eye of the prince you can put on there heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    Congratulations on your kill aaaand dat spark. Be sure to share your test results with it! Do you make your logs public atm?
    Yes. It's hit and miss everything you would expect from a 5PPM Trinket that needs 10 stacks.

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 08:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by etsumii92 View Post
    Did some dummy testing with seal twisting.

Applying the 5th stack of Censure (at final stack of Ji-Kun trinket+Inq) resulted in Censure ticking for 24k. I then swapped to Seal of Justice, auto attacked and it dealt ~7k damage per hit I did (on top of the 24k censure ticks)

After that, I applied a 5stack Censure with no trinkets up (Only Inq up), it ticked for 9k.

Swapping to Seal of Justice seems to be a dps gain, going to test it on ji-kun tonight (Get primal nutriment --> Trinket proc --> swap seal at end) and see how it feels, but I can definetly see this being a good dps gain (Swapping back to Truth before 2 seconds left of Censure, 1 sec GCD to swap seal and 1 sec to hit target, sometimes lag drops Censure off).

Yaay, 3 seals to manage in a fight, vanilla is back
    Thats how I assumed censure worked. Posted about that way back. However are the censure ticks outdoing 2 GCD's is the question.

I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, but if it has i'm sorry.

Does anyone know if you retribution skill priority changes with the T15 4pc? Maybe CS is more valued with the 4pc?

If at all possible, I'd like the opinion(s) of one of the more knowledgeable posters in this thread here. I recently joined a guild after having taken a large portion of Tier 14 off for a break, and have been trying to gear up to get a spot more often. My trinkets are currently:

Relic of Xuen (2/2)
    N Darkmist Vortex (0/2)
    N LSFO (0/2)
    and I have enough valor to purchase the rep trinket.

What two should I be running right now? I feel like I should just be using DMC and DMV, and try to wait out a spark or feather, but it doesn't seem as though those will be available to me in the very near future.

Here's my armory: (broken up because I can't post links)
    us. battle. net/wow/en/character/whisperwind/Flaash/advanced

Thanks!

edit: I could also probably get my hands on a H LSFO, if that changes the outcome.