Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    I guess I'll just leave it because all I see is "yap-yap-yap" by random failures at math who don't see the whole picture. If you don't know how reforges actually work please stop replying.
    All you see is Yap Yap Yap Yap cause you don't BOTHER reading the part that says you are a HUMAN when others are not so the sword would be BiS for you but that DOES NOT MEAN it is for every race in the game that can play RET. Please remove your head from your ass just a little bit and remove the math from this cause you are WRONG

Oh and I do know how reforges work the fact is even for me Bo-Ris would be better then the sword period. Take other races into account which YOU are not doing period.

Infracted. Please refrain from insulting other users. ~Fhi
    Last edited by Fhi; 2013-06-04 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thatfireguy View Post
    In general the crafted weapons fall behind any of the LFR weapons because you can't use the prismatic socket from the legendary questline on them. It'll probably be better than Zerat, though, if you're not using any of the hit on it due to being over hit cap.
    You actually can on the 502 ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaylen View Post
    You actually can on the 502 ones.
    I tried using it on Bloodmoon and it didn't work, unless they changed it recently...

And it works... awesome.
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple

So I guess I will reask at the LFR level only Where does Bloodmoon etc fall? Is it Bloodmoon, Frozen Halls, Bo Ris, Uroe or something?

Deleted
    it's pretty competitive. I don't have stat weights to input into WoWhead so I'm not 100% sure. some quick testing on AMR says it's somewhere in the middle, between the haste sword/spear and the crit sword and axe.

As long as you can use the stats a weapon is "viable", reason why the council sword isnt viable if you got same ilvl wep available is the hit.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

It's fixed with all raidbuffs and temp buffs, working as intended. Kinda mad how strong ret clumped aoe is atm with a 549 wep.

Wait why are you mad? Unless you mean mad in like a crazy sort of way?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoons View Post
    Wait why are you mad? Unless you mean mad in like a crazy sort of way?
    Cause they'll point to it and say TOO STRONG, WE NERF NOW. All the while our cleave (which is usually what ends up mattering) is non-existent and they'll use our clumped AOE to show our AOE is fine when that's not actually what people will be talking about.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    I honestly hope Anaxie or one of the other guys makes their own forum here sometime soon.

Heroic thunderforged Greatsword finally dropped. B) Also got heroic thunderforged haste/expertise bracers and heroic thunderforged off-set legs, but I only took the legs because I don't have off-set gloves to use heroic tier legs yet. Not ideal, but it's good for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Heroic thunderforged Greatsword finally dropped. B) Also got heroic thunderforged haste/expertise bracers and heroic thunderforged off-set legs, but I only took the legs because I don't have off-set gloves to use heroic tier legs yet. Not ideal, but it's good for now.
    D: Another free loot tuesday w/o weps.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Still haven't seen a random weapon drop, yet. Seen the Hit Sword and H LS Axe a few times, though.

Also, new personal Holy TV crit record, no boss gimmick buffs: 868k on H Dark Animus. Was delicious.
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

got my 600ilvl (608) cloak today :3 ALL the haste!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    got my 600ilvl (608) cloak today :3 ALL the haste!
    lucky bastard. I missed a few weeks of farming sigils of power back in 5.0 and 5.1, so I didn't get that till 5.2, and I haven't gotten my eye until 5.3. I need 17 more secrets before I can have my metagem. and it'll be another few weeks before I have my cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Vito Corleone View Post
    lucky bastard. I missed a few weeks of farming sigils of power back in 5.0 and 5.1, so I didn't get that till 5.2, and I haven't gotten my eye until 5.3. I need 17 more secrets before I can have my metagem. and it'll be another few weeks before I have my cloak.
    Lol a few weeks.. more like a couple months unless you're really lucky.

Can we get a new ptr patch already. Need some fresh non tf loot to look at. Hopfully TF and random weapons die with this tier.

Here, here Anaxie. First item I've won from coin entire tier and it's thunderforged heroic cloak off horridon when I'm already over hit cap. Seen two weapons drop in the 2-3 months and both have been the council swords neither even tf.

HTF axe and HTF Rein binders. Thank god