Finaly got heroic 10man Horridon down last night (no trinket *sigh*). Sanctified wrath worked just fine and i was usualy using it to burn down the adds venom priests/frozen warlords/shamans and it worked pretty good.

for heroic horridon, I would say HA is pretty good for Cleaving down everything in sight if you use that kind of strat.

I currently have crappy trinkets. Haven't been getting in raids enough to get my rep up for my cloak, so I was going to burn some VP on the Brutal Talisman.

Current trinkets: Lei Shen's Final Orders (1/2 493 ilvl) and Relic of Xuen (2/2 483 ilvl). Which should I replace with the Brutal Talisman?
    If I used LSFO + BToSA = 35.64% Mastery, 23.08% Haste, 36,648 AP;
    If I used BToSA + Relic = 39.64% Mastery, 20.44% Haste, 39,146 AP;
    If I used (current) LSFO + Relic= 34.91% Mastery, 22.78% Haste, 39,146 AP.

I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilanti View Post
    for heroic horridon, I would say HA is pretty good for Cleaving down everything in sight if you use that kind of strat.
    I use SW and pop cds to get the various big bad adds down, in particular venom priests and frozen warlords. IMO more importaint to nuke down one of the frozen warlords than cleaving them down, tanks can spike like hell when tanking 2/3 frozen warlords, not to forget the damned frost orbs that they slap melee in the face with.

Any tips for heroic Tortos? Is it worth grabbing Light's Hammer for bats aoe?

Quote Originally Posted by Freppi View Post
    Any tips for heroic Tortos? Is it worth grabbing Light's Hammer for bats aoe?
    If your raid is any good, bats don't last long enough at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    If your raid is any good, bats don't last long enough at all.
    True. Must more efficient just to time your ES for Shell Concussion. If you can get in a nice cycle that is.

I must say, ToT and our loot council has been rather good to me. Ofc. HC TF Bo-Ris dropped and within the same reset i also picked up the 4-set(all normals) along with a couple of off-set pieces. It's getting pretty good and I am topping our meters. Our burst is insane, but our sustained damage is getting up there, but the goddamn micro-management is getting on my nerves a bit.

Unfortunately i haven't gotten any trinkets though, but who am I to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Haargielol View Post
    True. Must more efficient just to time your ES for Shell Concussion. If you can get in a nice cycle that is.

I must say, ToT and our loot council has been rather good to me. Ofc. HC TF Bo-Ris dropped and within the same reset i also picked up the 4-set(all normals) along with a couple of off-set pieces. It's getting pretty good and I am topping our meters. Our burst is insane, but our sustained damage is getting up there, but the goddamn micro-management is getting on my nerves a bit.

Unfortunately i haven't gotten any trinkets though, but who am I to complain.
    Mind posting a link to your logs?

Nevermind, I found them! And fantastic job there, but mind sharing some of your luck with the rest of us? We've seen 2 pieces of conq tier so far, Im stuck with a bunch of offspec gear >.<
    Last edited by Prometheous; 2013-03-22 at 02:28 PM.

<Revive> 14/14H - Stormreaver
    Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

i really dont know if i should use the VP trinket i bought it yesterday and i tested it in LFR , the proc isnt to much , i swaped it with Xuen and tried to line up my cds with the trinket , i currently have
    Lei Shen's Final Orders 2/2
    Relic if xuen 2/2

Quote Originally Posted by Matrlx View Post
    i really dont know if i should use the VP trinket i bought it yesterday and i tested it in LFR , the proc isnt to much , i swaped it with Xuen and tried to line up my cds with the trinket , i currently have
    Lei Shen's Final Orders 2/2
    Relic if xuen 2/2
    the trinket is only really worth it if you can turn at least 80% of the expertise on it into haste, either by replacing other items or through reforging.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    Mind posting a link to your logs?

Nevermind, I found them! And fantastic job there, but mind sharing some of your luck with the rest of us? We've seen 2 pieces of conq tier so far, Im stuck with a bunch of offspec gear >.<
    Yeah, ofc. didn't think about posting logs. Sorry.
    Well, i guess i won't be getting much loot in the comming reset

Anyone about to start on tortos you can stack zandalars to full 9 stack before pull judging crystals every 3 seconds between combat drops.

there are target dummies outfront of the raid so I gu ess you could cheese Jinrhok too or other bosses if ppl care to summon you.

Sorry for no Updates Starcraft > WoW

Also as of this post you should start hardcapping vp to 3000. 3k gets you what. +48 ilvls?
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-03-23 at 07:48 PM.

Yeah im glad they lowered the vp for upgrades in 5.3. 750 per was a bit ridiculous

So to quickly summarize it up for Ret's returning from tank journeys in T14 (and thus having crappy T14 DD trinkets):
    - Spark of Zandalar + Ji Kun's as BiS non hc as well as hc
    - 4pc T15 with offset gloves
    - bo ris or crit haste sword
    - wrecking massive havoc

am I correct ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lychnuchus View Post
    So to quickly summarize it up for Ret's returning from tank journeys in T14 (and thus having crappy T14 DD trinkets):
    - Spark of Zandalar + Ji Kun's as BiS non hc as well as hc
    - 4pc T15 with offset gloves
    - bo ris or crit haste sword
    - wrecking massive havoc

am I correct ?
    Not sure on Ji's vs Primordius. Everything else should be about right.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Anyone about to start on tortos you can stack zandalars to full 9 stack before pull judging crystals every 3 seconds between combat drops.

there are target dummies outfront of the raid so I gu ess you could cheese Jinrhok too or other bosses if ppl care to summon you.

Sorry for no Updates Starcraft > WoW

Also as of this post you should start hardcapping vp to 3000. 3k gets you what. +48 ilvls?
    And thankfully (even though it's annoying) most of the VP gear sucks for us anyway so saving up the 3k should be an easy thing to do.

---------- Post added 2013-03-24 at 07:15 PM ----------

Also, is anyone expecting ret changed in 5.3? I'm not sure if 5.3 is going to be much of a buff/nerf patch but something I'd like to see added would be better AoE/cleave. Perhaps with our new set bonuses, they could just make seal of righteousness do holy damage and our AoE would be pretty strong, and as for cleave... maybe buffing censure damage, I'm not sure what else they could do to buff 2-3 target cleaving.

<Revive> 14/14H - Stormreaver
    Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    Also, is anyone expecting ret changed in 5.3? I'm not sure if 5.3 is going to be much of a buff/nerf patch but something I'd like to see added would be better AoE/cleave.
    Well, apparently there was more on the slab for us that didn't quite make it out with 5.2. Perhaps with 5.3 it'll come? I'm not holding my breath for much of anything though. Personally I'd rather be pleasantly surprised.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    | [MoP]Ret Paladin Guide | Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Well, apparently there was more on the slab for us that didn't quite make it out with 5.2. Perhaps with 5.3 it'll come? I'm not holding my breath for much of anything though. Personally I'd rather be pleasantly surprised.
    What i'm hoping the most for is, non-targeted Hammer of the Righteous.

Even if we aren't getting aoe we should ask for our 4 set tier not to punish us for aoeing. We should get procs from CS and HotR. We should be able to boost DS or TV.

---------- Post added 2013-03-24 at 09:21 PM ----------

Wish exo had a further spread / range needed to cast.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Even if we aren't getting aoe we should ask for our 4 set tier not to punish us for aoeing. We should get procs from CS and HotR. We should be able to boost DS or TV.[COLOR="red"]
    But the 4-piece set bonus as-is would still have no effect on Divine Storm damage since it is only holy damage, right? They would have to change the mechanic to where we would see a bonus in damage to Divine Storm. But at the same time, I totally agree.
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple