Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Bro, it was myself and Solsacra who started the entire 40% haste cap thing in the first place. Nevermind I created the list before we even had this tiers weights and turns out I was pretty much dead on while everyone was drooling over Garrosh shoulders.

Would you like fries with that?

- - - Updated - - -

It's just a game in the end. People need some thick skin in this thread imo.

Kinda why I like Neldarie so much, hes been around so long he knows not to take anything personally and we end up getting along swell.
    Yea man you started the 40% haste cap, not anyone with combat ratings knowledge. Thats like someone saying they started the 7.50% expertise cap. You didn't start anything. If anyone wants to take any sort of credit for contributing it to this thread, it would Solsacra. You only echo what he says. Pretty sure slootbag even said something about 40% back in ToT and that was for prot.

You heavily overvalue your worth to the community.

http://tinyurl.com/m5nqv5k - Here's your old trial thread indicating your "godlike" performance.

Not doing any of this to talk shit, only add some humility into your life. Come back down to earth there guy.

Something something fries with that.

Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    Yea man you started the 40% haste cap, not anyone with combat ratings knowledge. Thats like someone saying they started the 7.50% expertise cap. You didn't start anything. If anyone wants to take any sort of credit for contributing it to this thread, it would Solsacra. You only echo what he says. Pretty sure slootbag even said something about 40% back in ToT and that was for prot.

You heavily overvalue your worth to the community.

http://tinyurl.com/m5nqv5k - Here's your old trial thread indicating your "godlike" performance.

Not doing any of this to talk shit, only add some humility into your life. Come back down to earth there guy.

Something something fries with that.
    Yeah I remember Forlorn Legecy, Not doing enough dps! despite rank 1s during ICC and ret being gimp in T11 huge mystery! I wonder why the guild died? I mean shit you guys denied Nadrii and he went onto Blood Legion with your former raid leader. Go figure right.

Regardless! I suggest you exit the thread unless you want to do something other then derail it. Have a great day.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-11-04 at 01:28 AM.

Yeah I remember Forlorn Failures, Not doing enough dps! despite rank 1s during ICC and ret being gimp in T11 huge mystery! I wonder why the guild died? I mean shit you guys denied Nadrii and he went onto Blood Legion with your former raid leader. Go figure right.
    Great retort. You made some strong arguments there against your poor play.

Somehow between your trial in t10 and circa t13 you ascended into godlike status and became a self referred "ret god". Must have been those DS parses and the BiS lists.
    Last edited by ujx; 2013-11-04 at 01:34 AM.

Great retort. You made some strong arguments there against your poor play.
    Why exactly do I need to defend myself against? some has been guild that died in a tier I cleared? I'm glad you seem to remember me because I have no idea who you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Somehow between your trial in t10 and circa t13 you ascended into godlike status and became a self referred "ret god". Must have been those DS parses and the BiS lists.
    Can you kindly get out and stop derailing my thread. I get it, I'm a dick. Who honestly gives a fuck? Am I that important really. Please take me off your mantle I don't deserve the praise.

Why exactly do I need to defend myself against some has been guild that died in a tier I cleared? I'm glad you seem to remember me because I have no idea who you are.
    I wouldn't expect you to know who I am since you weren't in the guild for long. Nice job derailing your own "revolutionary" thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anaxie, May I ask why you're rolling with the crit trinket? Is it a very good trinket or you just don't have another Heroic trinket to swap it with?

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    Anaxie, May I ask why you're rolling with the crit trinket? Is it a very good trinket or you just don't have another Heroic trinket to swap it with?
    The base str is alot + Crit. That and Thoks refuses to drop. Weeee

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't expect you to know who I am since you weren't in the guild for long. Nice job derailing your own "revolutionary" thread.
    Mediocre players aren't memorable <3

10+ Year Old Account
    So, the moment drops gives you the tip (hehehe) you're going to drop it?

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    So, the moment drops gives you the tip (hehehe) you're going to drop it?
    Fuckin right

15+ Year Old Account
    Lets keep this topic back on topic, please! Thanks.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Lets keep this topic back on topic, please! Thanks.
    Overstimulated the Anaxie today.

God I hate end of expansion anxiety. WTB beta info already so... close!

Deleted
    Arrogance is part of the Anaxie flavor everyone adores. Perhaps the title isn't bold enough.
    "The Great and Powerful Anaxie!"

Yes! I can see it. The resemblance is so striking, now that I think about it...
    And I don't mind it.

Deleted
    I know you are new to my thread. But stop crying about every single little thing please. I seriously don't care what people think about my opinions.

Anywho how bout that Garrosh?!? /Spin2Win
    If you didn't care what people think you wouldn't even bother to reply to me. Obviously just looking at the title of this thread tells me you care a great deal and that your ego is way larger than your actual skill. Just looking at what what the other members wrote regarding you about your application tells me you're probably 18-19 years of age and quite immature.

I simply ask you treat people with respect. You also got one thing wrong, this is not your thread or forum. You simply started the thread and I post not because of you, but because I find the discussion other people bring in here interesting. Together we can also help people looking for advice.

I raided my share of hardcore raiding to feel my opinion is of some worth. Top25 guild since Vanilla and eventually raiding in Envy qualifies more than enough, I am however done with that kind of raiding since I am now 25 of age and I simply don't have the time for it anymore. If this means I am not entitled to be in this thread then perhaps you should not post in a public moderated forum.

Edit: In regards to Exemplar's way of gemming I spoke to him today. He is aware that 1 haste is valued slightly below 1 strength currently, and that 320 haste gems are preferable over 160 strength. He does however emphazise, like me, that there is no universal way of gemming and you should always sim it out. I just don't think he bothers that much honestly.
    Last edited by mmoc03c02d4648; 2013-11-04 at 02:46 PM.

Whatever you're trying to achieve here won't work. This has happened this thread so many times since Cata. If you keep pushing it we'll see a couple infractions, perhaps a ban or two and maybe even the thread getting locked. After a week everything will be back to normal and nothing has changed. There's no point in even contiuning this argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Whatever you're trying to achieve here won't work. This has happened this thread so many times since Cata. If you keep pushing it we'll see a couple infractions, perhaps a ban or two and maybe even the thread getting locked. After a week everything will be back to normal and nothing has changed. There's no point in even contiuning this argument.
    Bonkura is my prize. We fought worse then this dude and look at us now.

<3 start raiding again yet?

Also note, I'm "mildly.. ha.." eccentric. the sooner you let stuff i say slide off and don't comment about it the more constructive conversations can become. I'm weird like that. Ask Bonko. Hell ask my guild

- - - Updated - - -

God I miss Holy TV procs
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-11-04 at 03:10 PM.

Most people seem to need some time to get used to the atmosphere in here. I still don't agree with the ways your theorycrafting is being done in this thread, but then again if I played Ret main I'm sure I would reach out to other baller Rets in different ways. The thread is what it is and despite all pointless penis measuring and whining about gear it's still the #1 source for anything Ret.

Yeah, I've ninja'd a spot in Sanitas' alt run. Hopefully they can boost me to 14/14 soon . Wrecking meters like never before. I'm getting bored of my Warlock main and having so much fun on my Ret I've been thinking about rerolling but unfortunately it's just too hard to fight for the 1 melee spot in 10 man guilds, especially when the spec tends to need 4 set and weapon at the beginning of tier and you usually have 1-2 locks, a prot pala and a disc priest fighting with for gear in 10m.

Perhaps if I keep playing casual next expansion, but I doubt it. Sanitas seem to be willing to make room for me after getting rid of some people but it would definitely not be as Ret. Maybe I can convince them the spec is worth to have in the raid, at least as an option to the other class they want their one melee player to bring.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you keep pushing it we'll see a couple infractions, perhaps a ban or two and maybe even the thread getting locked.
    We'd prefer that none of the above happen.

/soothing ocean noises

Most people seem to need some time to get used to the atmosphere in here. I still don't agree with the ways your theorycrafting is being done in this thread, but then again if I played Ret main I'm sure I would reach out to other baller Rets in different ways. The thread is what it is and despite all pointless penis measuring and whining about gear it's still the #1 source for anything Ret.

Yeah, I've ninja'd a spot in Sanitas' alt run. Hopefully they can boost me to 14/14 soon . Wrecking meters like never before. I'm getting bored of my Warlock main and having so much fun on my Ret I've been thinking about rerolling but unfortunately it's just too hard to fight for the 1 melee spot in 10 man guilds, especially when the spec tends to need 4 set and weapon at the beginning of tier and you usually have 1-2 locks, a prot pala and a disc priest fighting with for gear in 10m.

Perhaps if I keep playing casual next expansion, but I doubt it. Sanitas seem to be willing to make room for me after getting rid of some people but it would definitely not be as Ret. Maybe I can convince them the spec is worth to have in the raid, at least as an option to the other class they want their one melee player to bring.
    Well good you seemed somewhat burned out last time you were raiding.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-11-04 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    Among other things....wait what?

I'm still loving Siege right now, but everything else about Mists is either boring (or broken to the point where I don't care about it) for me now. Expansion news should help this quite a bit.
    I'm hoping for a decent expac theme / villan hitlist.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping we'll actually start an expansion well, but I fear my expectations are too high (as they always seem to be). Hope springs eternal though, eh?

I am really wondering what the xpac will be. I'd still like to see some stuff with all the islands out in the maelstrom, tomb of sargeras and all that crap.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."