hey guys,

i've been trawling this thread but haven't found an answer. hope it doesn't sound stupid...

Am i better off using a full upgraded LFR thok trinket or a heroic Fusion-Fire Core?

Thok trinket should be the better choice but it's a trinket that scales with your other gear so it can depend on that as well.
    The passive from Fusion Fire Core is so mediocre it's borderline ignorable.
    I'd go with Thok's trinket by principle and use FFC for big cleave fights (Spoils, maybe Galakras and a few other fights depending on your role)
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Thok trinket should be the better choice but it's a trinket that scales with your other gear so it can depend on that as well.
    The passive from Fusion Fire Core is so mediocre it's borderline ignorable.
    I'd go with Thok's trinket by principle and use FFC for big cleave fights (Spoils, maybe Galakras and a few other fights depending on your role)
    thanks for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Distinctive View Post
    Usually just lurk in this thread but tonight when changing from the holy pvp 4 set back to my usual gear I noticed that the haste and mastery values were incorrect after making the swap back.

Haste is 40.05% and Mastery is 72.04%, but when swapping back from the holy pvp 4 set, my Haste drops to 39.91% and my Mastery drops to 71.52%. It's not just a graphical error as the CDs on everything change. Unequipping and re-equipping the trinket returns the stats to their correct amount. Is this a new bug or is it something that has gone unnoticed?
    just rebuff might and your stats will return with correct values..is a bug

Yo, I have a few questions about the way the rotations for both talents are worded... "Rotation with SW + T16 Inq > FreeDS(5HP) > TV(5HP) > HoW > FreeDS(AW) > TV(AW) > CS > Judge > FreeDS > Exo > TV(3/4)"

Now, this means that besides inquisition, my main priority should be using 4 set procs on divine storm when I have 5 holy power, and after is templar's with 5 holy power, understood. And since HoW gets a huge boost in dps from AW, this means when AW is popped it takes priority over everything else, unless I'm at 5 holy power correct? Also, the last thing in the priority list says "TV(3/4)" is this supposed to say TV 3/5 (when I basically can't do anything else?) or am I just reading it wrong?

Rotation with DP + T16: Inq>ES>TV/DS5>DP(< 2sec)>4PC(if dp not up)>HoW>CS>J>DP>Exo.

Second question, since I've never used divine purpose that much. The ES does stand for execution sentence correct? Then after I should be using templar's or d storm with 5 hp depending on the amount of mobs i'm hitting. Now the next part I'm curious about is "DP(< 2sec)". Does this just mean I should use my divine purpose proc if it's about to fall off regardless of holy power? Then lastly, if I can't do anything else after using judgment, I should be consuming a divine purpose proc, and if that doesn't exist exorcism insead correct?

Thanks for the help in advance, hopefully I didn't confuse everyone with how I worded it, since that's why I made this post in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    A part of me wants to renew my subscription for 8 free item levels but that's not really new content

Quote Originally Posted by Hueymcduck View Post
    Yo, I have a few questions about the way the rotations for both talents are worded... "Rotation with SW + T16 Inq > FreeDS(5HP) > TV(5HP) > HoW > FreeDS(AW) > TV(AW) > CS > Judge > FreeDS > Exo > TV(3/4)"

Now, this means that besides inquisition, my main priority should be using 4 set procs on divine storm when I have 5 holy power, and after is templar's with 5 holy power, understood. And since HoW gets a huge boost in dps from AW, this means when AW is popped it takes priority over everything else, unless I'm at 5 holy power correct? Also, the last thing in the priority list says "TV(3/4)" is this supposed to say TV 3/5 (when I basically can't do anything else?) or am I just reading it wrong?

Rotation with DP + T16: Inq>ES>TV/DS5>DP(< 2sec)>4PC(if dp not up)>HoW>CS>J>DP>Exo.

Second question, since I've never used divine purpose that much. The ES does stand for execution sentence correct? Then after I should be using templar's or d storm with 5 hp depending on the amount of mobs i'm hitting. Now the next part I'm curious about is "DP(< 2sec)". Does this just mean I should use my divine purpose proc if it's about to fall off regardless of holy power? Then lastly, if I can't do anything else after using judgment, I should be consuming a divine purpose proc, and if that doesn't exist exorcism insead correct?

Thanks for the help in advance, hopefully I didn't confuse everyone with how I worded it, since that's why I made this post in the first place.
    Yes you are correct about everything you said in the first paragraph. It meant to say TV3/4 as in TV @ 3 holy power with nothing to do or TV @ 4 holy power with nothing to do.

Everything you said in your second paragraph also is correct. And yes ES stands for execution sentence, the SW rotation should also have it in it in the same place actually (a la inq > ES > FreeDS(5hP) > TV(5Hp) > etc,)
    Yes it means you should use DP regardless of HP/ability CD's if its going to fall off before next global (make sure to track the duration of DP (and 4pc!) with some addon like weak auras) and yes consume DP proc before exorcism regardless of DP duration (because you could get more procs and exo is sooo bad that fishing for more procs and than using CS/judge and potentially not using exo at all is overall a dps increase)
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

hey guys, i have abot of an issue with gearing in PG. when i look up Leishens final orders while in PG it shows as 847 haste. that is what it says on wowhead too. but when i go into PG the amount oif haste changes.

when i first go in its at 550. then if i swap trinkets it goes upto 578.....

im abit confused as to why it is not at 847 like the rest of the trinkets such as my relic of xuen,,,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by templarkhaz View Post
    hey guys, i have abot of an issue with gearing in PG. when i look up Leishens final orders while in PG it shows as 847 haste. that is what it says on wowhead too. but when i go into PG the amount oif haste changes.

im abit confused as to why it is not at 847 like the rest of the trinkets such as my relic of xuen,,,
    Swapping trinkets does sometimes do funny things with the numbers but it sorts itself out. With regards the difference between the 578 and 847, are you comparing your LFR trinket to a heroic one on WoWhead or something?

no im compairing it to the same trinket. my is 2/2 upgraded tho. even in the dungeon journal is 847 and when i link it its 847

Deleted
    no im compairing it to the same trinket. my is 2/2 upgraded tho. even in the dungeon journal is 847 and when i link it its 847
    When I link the 0/2 LFR Final Orders of Lei Shen (i.e. the weakest version of that trinket), I get a haste rating of 956.

It is what it is, sounds like an error with a tooltip.

When you do proving grounds/challenge modes and you've got a bunch of hit from pieces that are WAY above the 463 ilvl it takes those extra stats (the ones that would be scaled down if it wasn't hit) from somewhere else. So let's say for example that you've got pants on that have 1400 hit rating and are ilvl 572. Normally stats on those pants would be scaled down a lot, let's say down to 400, but since it is hit and they don't want to mess with hit cap that 1000 extra stat budget comes from somewhere else. So items with higher hit don't get the hit scaled down but it makes every other secondary stat get scaled more to compensate those 1000 extra stats. If you go in with no gear on at all and just the trinket you should see the "proper" 847 haste that wowhead shows you.

TLDR: Your hit and expertise are not scaled down so reforging/gemming for CM/PG isn't a total pain in the ass. However, those bloated hit/exp stats need to come from somewhere so your haste/crit/mastery is scaled down to compensate.

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    When you do proving grounds/challenge modes and you've got a bunch of hit from pieces that are WAY above the 463 ilvl it takes those extra stats (the ones that would be scaled down if it wasn't hit) from somewhere else. So let's say for example that you've got pants on that have 1400 hit rating and are ilvl 572. Normally stats on those pants would be scaled down a lot, let's say down to 400, but since it is hit and they don't want to mess with hit cap that 1000 extra stat budget comes from somewhere else. So items with higher hit don't get the hit scaled down but it makes every other secondary stat get scaled more to compensate those 1000 extra stats. If you go in with no gear on at all and just the trinket you should see the "proper" 847 haste that wowhead shows you.

TLDR: Your hit and expertise are not scaled down so reforging/gemming for CM/PG isn't a total pain in the ass. However, those bloated hit/exp stats need to come from somewhere so your haste/crit/mastery is scaled down to compensate.
    this makes sence. thank you for clarifing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Been a while since i've played, but when i copy paste the rotation "T16 Inq > FreeDS(5HP) > TV(5HP) > HoW > FreeDS(AW) > TV(AW) > CS > Judge > FreeDS > Exo > TV(3/4)" it gives me a error "clcretmodule - invalid action"

What am i doing wrong

- I made the banner, so feel free to copy and share!

Quote Originally Posted by Qubis View Post
    Been a while since i've played, but when i copy paste the rotation "T16 Inq > FreeDS(5HP) > TV(5HP) > HoW > FreeDS(AW) > TV(AW) > CS > Judge > FreeDS > Exo > TV(3/4)" it gives me a error "clcretmodule - invalid action"

What am i doing wrong
    Need to use the code in CLCRet, can't just copy and paste. Like Judge is just "j" I believe. Not at home so can't remember offhand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    Back in Molten Core in Vanilla, about 20 people up and the rest still being ressed. Cidet, our rogue, goes in stealth and moves up to Ragnaros. About 5 seconds later, Ragnaros aggroes and starts killing all of us again. Everyone is pissed and I whisper Cidet "wtf happened?!". All he replies me is...

"Target has no pockets"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeryana View Post
    Need to use the code in CLCRet, can't just copy and paste. Like Judge is just "j" I believe. Not at home so can't remember offhand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qubis View Post

What am i doing wrong
    Yes, you need to figure out the spell code conversion for CLCRet/CLCInfo to make it work. I haven't used the add-on, so I can't tell you but hopefully someone on here will be able to better answer your question.

I know that getting the Set bonuses can be a bit tricky too, it will be a lot of you filling in the gaps, as it should be.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

I'v already posted the clcret/clcinfo string here:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3#post24954273

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheers fellas.

- - - Updated - - -

tho when i paste your string, it gives me 2 errors (invalid action: tvp_2s & invalid action:dk ds_4t16_aw)

- I made the banner, so feel free to copy and share!

Read the post I linked, specifically the last sentence below the code box with the string.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last tuesday I coined both a HWF Sha weapon AND Galakras trinket.
    I still can't believe how lucky I was.