Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's truth though. Truth hurts! But in all seriousness is Pro Raiders bias or am I missing some big elephant in the room? Err Elekk.
    Some players think their skill and "worth" to raids is only displayed by the number at the end, others know it's only a (small) part of being a raider. Conflict? No idea, padding will never prove anything and some refuse to accept that fact. All they do is invite people to E-peen stroking fights (E-cock wars?)...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smitus View Post
    pro raiders says im #2 ret US so it must be 1000% accurate
    US#2 = EU 100?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Yeah apperantly calling someone a clown is not tolerated but calling someone he dick rides on every single post is tolerated, legit...
    When did people bite at you?
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    US#1
    I believe this is what you meant?
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

So, US #1 = EU 98 then!
    # shotsfired

Yeah apperantly calling someone a clown is not tolerated but calling someone he dick rides on every single post is tolerated, legit...
    Well, I don't really call people names but this guy & anaxie, just no words lmfao.
    Lmfao. Atleast I have an educated opinion. And proof. Like, you do dick ride by attempting to bash.

Goodness gracious. Why are my Paladins fighting. There is enough of me to go around for everybody.

I blame "pro raiders"

Also bear - people have their minds made up.

Some people just don't care about anything other than the final damage.

It's like they don't understand how to play a class with utility - or even how to play as part of a raid team.

btw Relim you are losing the fight by fighting back with him. I know he hates me but I love all my Paladin subjects equally.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Goodness gracious. Why are my Paladins fighting. There is enough of me to go around for everybody.
    I figured it out, when Lazel gets tired he gets cranky. And then he just wants to smash our heads in I guess.

Lmfao.

Also apparently I'm a clown. Idk what that makes you, but you're probably a super clown since he likes you more.

- - - Updated - - -

btw Relim you are losing the fight by fighting back with him. I know he hates me but I love all my Paladin subjects equally.
    It was too fun to watch him slowly break down and burn, really it was free entertainment.

I just wish he would say nice things about me. The way he talks bad about me really hurts my feelings as a player. I thought I was the Best Ret in the World but I'm only the 3rd Best

So, US #1 = EU 98 then!
    # shotsfired
    my PR rank is larger than yours so you're like dumb and stuff
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

10+ Year Old Account
    To be perferctly honest. Reli you and Lazel are both at fault IMO. Still Lazel was worse but I'll be quiet incase the warlaock mod steals my soul.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

His guild isn't <Bear and Friends> either.

Oh man my feels are truly hurt! *shakes imaginary e-peen*
    Mine is bigger than yours! *whips out E-peen and polishes it with unicorn tears*

Too far?

- - - Updated - - -

His guild isn't <Bear and Friends> either.
    Wanna be in the guild? I'll name you Queen!

That Spider-Man meme that was posted still has me laughing though. Like what a wonderful way to start a conflict. Damn, sorry for those who missed it. I just wana be friends with all of you and hug you all and stuff like that, like why can't we be friends

Okay that is enough off topic banter. That is usually my job. Back to Work.

I'm making a random paladin thread though. JOIN ME

Oh man my feels are truly hurt! *shakes imaginary e-peen*
    Mine is bigger than yours! *whips out E-peen and polishes it with unicorn tears*

Too far?
    Only like one step too far

It's okay, we're roleplaying PR folk.

okay threads up go go go

...the spidey meme wasn't supposed to be funny. This thread is cancerous. Compared to other tc communities this is a sad joke. Maybe people should stop insulting each other and spend more time actually theorycrafting. Please direct your attention to the Frost mage community as an example. People actually help each other there and do indepth analysis (please see akrean's threads on the mage forums here or on altered-time.com, his theorycrafting makes everyone else look like a shit-slinging primate).

People there try different builds week in week out and comment on their efficacy and post logs for other people's reference. No one gets bashed and everyone gets along. If someone says they are going to try a 28k haste build, the response is "can't wait to see the results" and not "YOURE RETARDED MY BUILD IS BETTER , ANYONE NOT USING MY BUILD IS SUBOPTIMAL AND INFERIOR".