Page 1 of 390
... LastLast

Anaxie's Totally Revolutionary SoO Retribution T16 BiS & Theorycraft

You will need to spec Divine Purpose when you obtain T16 4 set for AoE heavy encounters IF you need more aoe in the raid single target Sanctified Wrath is still the go to spell and becomes stronger with the huge mastery gains from itemization and the Evil Eye of Galakras which puts wings to a 1:25 CD with only Normal 2/2. Only swap 4 set for 4 set.

Full warforged 2/2 list http://goo.gl/6nYvw0
    Rotation with SW + T16 Inq > FreeDS(5HP) > TV(5HP) > HoW > FreeDS(AW) > TV(AW) > CS > Judge > FreeDS > Exo > TV(3/4)
    Rotation with DP + T16: Inq>ES>TV/DS5>DP(< 2sec)>4PC(if dp not up)>HoW>CS>J>DP>Exo.

HELM: Helmet of Winged Triumph Thok the Bloodthirsty
    NECK: Juggernaut's Ignition Keys Iron Juggernaut
    SHOULDER: Pauldrons of Winged Triumph Siegecrafter Blackfuse
    Tusks of Mannoroth Garrosh Hellscream
    BACK: Gong-Lu, Strength of Xuen
    CHEST: Battleplate of Winged Triumph Sha of Pride
    BRACER: Bubble-Burst Bracers Immerseus
    HANDS: Gauntlets of Winged Triumph General Nazgrim
    BELT: Demolisher's Reinforced Belt Iron Juggernaut
    LEGS: Legplates of Unthinking Strife Garrosh Hellscream
    Legplates of Winged Triumph Paragons of the Klaxxi
    BOOTS: Wolf-Rider Spurs Kor'kron Dark Shaman
    RING1: Seal of the Forgotten Kings Spoils of Pandaria
    RING2: Asgorathian Blood Seal Siegecrafter Blackfuse
    Devilfang Band Thok the Bloodthirsty
    TRINKET1: Thok's Tail Tip Thok the Bloodthirsty
    TRINKET2: Evil Eye of Galakras Galakras
    WEAPON:Britomart's Jagged Pike Thok the Bloodthirsty
    Gar'tok, Strength of the Faithful General Nazgrim
    Greatsword of Pride's Fall Sha of Pride
    Xal'atoh, Desecrated Image of Gorehowl Garrosh Hellscream
    Hellscream's Decapitator Garrosh Hellscream

Looks pretty cut and dry what the best boss to charm for the next few months is gonna be "Thok the Bloodthirsty" Weapon and Amazing trinket TF? Yes please. His Devil ring is far from worthless do. Easily sub this ring in as BIS if you end up with a HTF version.

Overall though an EXTREMELY slim list of bosses we need to kill for the best items.

RESULTS UNBUFFED STATS FROM GEAR
    26,771 Strength
    48.3% Haste
    49.16% Mastery 74-75% buffed
    4.2% Crit 24-25% buffed
    ^^^^ outdated since we are stopping at 40% haste now

Link to 5.4 thread start http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ycraft/page209 Page 208

Tier legs and shoulders + offsets are interchangeable with similar results. The order posted gives far more favorable stat outcomes.
    This works perfectly since BOTH offsets are from Garrosh.

Gem Keen Vermilion Onyx until expertise caps are met in red slots. You should expect to use between 8-10 in a full SoO gearset. When swapping into mastery gemming and forges try to stay close to 40% haste

Do not under any circumstance forge into expertise with the above items.

Weapons are all pretty amazing with no downsides just grab a HTF or Heroic asap.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2014-03-15 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Removed name change indication

Deleted
    Very nice, I know this is probs a very stupid question but can you get Legendary from Wrathion from lfr? I'm assuming no :P
    also what about normal mode and how do you know it's going to be a 2handed weap?
    about time they made the pvp trinkets more awsome =]

Just want to say thanks again for theese guides and theory crafting threads, they are soo helpfull for the average person to learn and get alot better.
    Last edited by mmoc8e13fe598c; 2012-07-02 at 06:55 AM.

Can't wait to see what the legendary is.

Off-topic: Is it just me, or is that the worst pvp 4-set bonus of all time? Plus 10 yards on judgment? Jesus @#&*ing christ, Blizzard, throw us a bone.

10 more yards to snare a target 50%? Sounds pvpish to me, weak as it may be but you can't really do anything else because of the talent choices.

But yes more worried about the speed of legendaries are made since tanks may end up grabbing first 2, if their going to have procs or just instant highest ilvl wpn for free.

Pretty sure it's guaranteed Sanctified Wrath is best talent period for T14. 30sec AV, a Mastery affect hammer throw low cd, and a 1min 40 sec AV CD with T14 4pc. No contest. AV will have a 28% uptime on fights.

Something to think too is 30 seconds pretty much lets you get any and all trinket procs during that time most of the time. You will prolly miss every other one just because of cooldown length.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-07-02 at 04:01 PM.

Deleted
    So, we have to ask for help in live here also? >_>

With theorycraft Anaxie, What are you currently putting as Secondary Stat priorities?

Will it be hit/exp to cap then Mastery over haste/crit. Or will a different combination be used for Mastery/crit/haste?
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    With theorycraft Anaxie, What are you currently putting as Secondary Stat priorities?

Will it be hit/exp to cap then Mastery over haste/crit. Or will a different combination be used for Mastery/crit/haste?
    Mastery got gutted hard but it's still on the radar. Crit should be avoided like the plauge. You'll prolly want haste first becase of how bad they gutted mastery 1:2.1% ratio to 1:1.

Hit/ exp cap like always. Especially since you will be sitting on 33k weapon damage in a starter gearset.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Mastery got gutted hard but it's still on the radar. Crit should be avoided like the plauge. You'll prolly want haste first becase of how bad they gutted mastery 1:2.1% ratio to 1:1.

Hit/ exp cap like always. Especially since you will be sitting on 33k weapon damage in a starter gearset.
    Yea, crit definitely wont be an issue especially because of the nice 10% tacked onto TV. I'm really disappointed they killed mastery, but I'm curious if in a later tiers if that will change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    Yea, crit definitely wont be an issue especially because of the nice 10% tacked onto TV. I'm really disappointed they killed mastery, but I'm curious if in a later tiers if that will change.
    I'm assumeing haste will have a breakpoint at some point, where mastery will become better, depends on if it's possible to reach it though. Here in cata SoB breakpoint was impossible to reach without losing major dps.

Anaxie, check your PM's.
    Last edited by Snuxx; 2012-07-08 at 04:36 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkiri View Post
    I'm assumeing haste will have a breakpoint at some point, where mastery will become better, depends on if it's possible to reach it though. Here in cata SoB breakpoint was impossible to reach without losing major dps.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but does haste still lower the cd of CS is MoP? If so, that's only going to lead to more problems with our already GCD locked "rotation".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but does haste still lower the cd of CS is MoP? If so, that's only going to lead to more problems with our already GCD locked "rotation".
    Oh dear lord, anaxie is banned again. Yes it does, SoB lowers cd of CS, Judgement, and HoW. We're only cd locked as far as using cds go, we still get downtime with no cooldowns running.

I have been favoring haste personally. However, I just did some math Haste vs. Mastery. 300 Haste= .03 faster CD on CS. 300 Mastery= About 1.05% additional damage. The question now is: which is more beneficial in a long fight?
    Last edited by Snuxx; 2012-07-08 at 05:43 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkiri View Post
    Oh dear lord, anaxie is banned again. Yes it does, SoB lowers cd of CS, Judgement, and HoW. We're only cd locked as far as using cds go, we still get downtime with no cooldowns running.

Btw haste also lowers the cd of exorcism.
    Last edited by marinos; 2012-07-08 at 06:07 PM.

I took a break from the Mastery vs. Haste and theory crafted the options of going about CD usage (Avenging Wrath, Holy Avenger, and Guardian of Ancient Kings). Here is a picture of the 2 best options I came up with. It appears you would do more damage by going with the first option, what do you guys think?

http://i.imgur.com/Zi1W2.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Discussion on moderator actions isn't permitted. If you have questions concerning any mod decisions, feel free to PM them, or PM Boubouille or Sunshine.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Deleted
    Wasnt that part of the banking issues people not knowing wtf theese guys was up too? xD

Deleted
    Get highest iLvL STR non-tank plate armor for each slot, highest STR 2 hander/jewelry = BiS list
    Seriously, BiS lists are a thing of the past, only thing worth mentioning would be trinket choises, which will probably end up being Relic of Xuen for awesome str proc and Darkmist Vortex (highest ilvl)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Off-topic: Is it just me, or is that the worst pvp 4-set bonus of all time? Plus 10 yards on judgment?
    A 40 yard snare & sprint isn't at all bad.

Edit: Also, I can't see anywhere in the current talent calculator/spell info that says Hammer of Wrath is usable at all times during wings. This might just be a hidden effect, but they may have removed this entirely (I wouldn't be surprised considering Judgement generating HP baseline and the new Exorcism), so the 4pc + Sanctified Wrath might not be as good as you expected. (Also, looks like wings is a 3min cd baseline now, with no talents reducing it to 2min... gay.)
    Last edited by mmoc9c479a9763; 2012-07-09 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ayashi View Post
    Get highest iLvL STR non-tank plate armor for each slot, highest STR 2 hander/jewelry = BiS list
    Seriously, BiS lists are a thing of the past, only thing worth mentioning would be trinket choises, which will probably end up being Relic of Xuen for awesome str proc and Darkmist Vortex (highest ilvl)
    Well at least for me, BIS lists always are a quick link to check my gear vs. gear availlable. And for discussion of weapons, especially since Blizzard adds weapons like those from Madness with things you don't get in an Excell - Sheet or can compare directly