I doubt people who have been killing these bosses on Farm for a year give a fuck honestly Meiffert. I sure as hell don't

Preach to people who need it. If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.
    Dmart sends his regardz
    #TeamHunter

If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.
    Annnd there's my new signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Relimash View Post
    Cause big numbers make us wana play wow. I used to use DP for sha too tho, pad citay

Pad city trick, pad pad city trick

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt people who have been killing these bosses on Farm for a year give a fuck honestly Meiffert. I sure as hell don't

Preach to people who need it. If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.
    Your dick or someone else's?
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Your dick or someone else's?
    Mine would simulate HoL Bears would simulate exo ect.

it's think of it as a city skyline but with dongs.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I agree with Zardox, though the only change I'd make would be to use SW on Spoils if you're having trouble getting the bosses down before the damage gets out of hand (Mogu side).
    Solaron of <Old Guard>, Tichondrius US

A lot of the talent choices depend on your raid. If I was in a Timmy Tom no damage clan I'd probably be DP for every boss and just AOE constantly. Too bad ret is one of the worst burst classes right now so kill times hardly matter as much as having ten billion adds barring Juggernaut.

Here's a dumb question;

Does EEoG snapshot the CDR when you use the cooldown? For example, if I pop GotAK/Wings prepull, equip Skeer's (I'm thinking for a sub 3min kill on IJ), will I still have the reduced cooldown?

Assuming GotAK doesn't still despawn on pull that is?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serani View Post
    Here's a dumb question;

Does EEoG snapshot the CDR when you use the cooldown? For example, if I pop GotAK/Wings prepull, equip Skeer's (I'm thinking for a sub 3min kill on IJ), will I still have the reduced cooldown?

Assuming GotAK doesn't still despawn on pull that is?
    That i bothered to create an account to reply to this.. lol
    Anyways, next time just do what i just did in 30 seconds:
    Walk to a dummy, pop cds, swap trinkets, pull and look at your timers.

But to answer your question: Yes, the CD is still the same as before you swapped the trinket.

Ordinarily I would have, but nets been having issues due to severe thunderstorms, running off phone internet atm, also, I'm not quite sure if GotAK will stay spawned when pulling a boss? I think it was changed to despawn so you couldn't abuse the GotAK extra duration buff from an old tier bonus.

Deleted
    Ordinarily I would have, but nets been having issues due to severe thunderstorms, running off phone internet atm, also, I'm not quite sure if GotAK will stay spawned when pulling a boss? I think it was changed to despawn so you couldn't abuse the GotAK extra duration buff from an old tier bonus.
    It didn't despawn on the dummy when i did it last night, so i think it's the same when pulling a raidboss, can't check 'till later tonight though.

So apparently to prevent this from happening there is a delay before the advertised RPPM on the trinket reaches full speed, as in it takes like 1 min for the trinket to start proccing as much as it should. That was a fun thing to learn =/

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    So apparently to prevent this from happening there is a delay before the advertised RPPM on the trinket reaches full speed, as in it takes like 1 min for the trinket to start proccing as much as it should. That was a fun thing to learn =/
    Is that a documented effect? Or just observed? My guess is that when you swap a RPPM trinket in, it resets the "time since last proc" bad luck protection. Currently, that effect almost guarantees procs on pull, since that timer ticks up as you're waiting to pull the boss. It is also possible that procs are simply disabled via a cooldown much like swapping two on-use trinkets, in which case there is probably a 30s delay from swapping the trinket before it can even have a chance to activate, let alone actually proccing.
    Solaron of <Old Guard>, Tichondrius US

Deleted
    Anyone on the PTR been able to test Retribution in 6.0 Raids? Where are we standing? What Talents / Glyphs are best?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychnuchus View Post
    Anyone on the PTR been able to test Retribution in 6.0 Raids? Where are we standing? What Talents / Glyphs are best?
    Did you somehow manage to miss the giant thread called "[Retribution] WoD Alpha/Beta Info & Discussion?"

At any rate, the info you're looking for is in that. This is the non-serious Epeen-waggling thread.

Speaking from experience on using skeer's talisman on IJ, it can be worth a fucking ton of DPS, but it needs to proc about 4+ times within that 3 minutes to do more dps than EEoG's CDR and Proc would give. especially if you could land a 10 stack before snapshotting ES.

Also swapping from a trinket to an RPPM gives the trinket about a 30 second grace period from everything ive tested, could be bad RNG also.
    Last edited by MBDTF; 2014-08-31 at 10:20 PM.

I've noticed as of late from some rowdy posters my credibility about if I know what I'm doing as Paladin has come into question.

To this I say that to me the Light is a tangible thing and not just faith in the Light that is why I am the most revered among my peers.. Notice how I gather my vast unrivaled energies of the holy light

and Ascend to the Heavens

No king rules forever. Because you know. Sometimes I take a vacation and need a substitute temporarily!

Bing Bong

I think that post clearly shows that you have no idea what you are doing whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I think that post clearly shows that you have no idea what you are doing whatsoever
    that is mean