Thread: Zodiac Signs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    "Don't push a Taurus too far in a fight or you'll have a raging bull on your hands. These normally placid people accept a lot before they show any sign of anger but the Taurus profile shows the potential for rage. Once angered, get out of their way."

Yeah, that's me to a T unfortunately. Very laid back and relaxed most of the time, but when someone manages to get my back up ....

Deleted
    I read all the replies people had here. I do agree that on the more general descriptions of the sign there's some that don't fit, however on the specific one made for you for your day and relative hour of birth, mine fitted perfectly, that's why I belive in this.

In fact, relating to this, I have a special type of these things made in Excel that someone passed on to me once that calculates your specific traits according to your date of birth, and from what it gave me, only 2 of them didn't fit. I'd upload it somewhere so that you could try it aswell, but don't know where I could upload a document in PowerPoint. If someone knows, I'll pass it on to you.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    http://www.zodiac-tatoos.com/cancer-star-sign.html

Today is my birthday, so I am in my prime crab time, I guess. :P I agree with A LOT of this, however not all of it is entirely true. I don't believe in Zodiac, but I must say it is weird how close it is to my personality.
    Happy Birthday!
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2012-07-03 at 04:09 PM.

Deleted
    I don't really believe in zodiac. I do have some traits that are generally assigned to my sign (aquarius) but then again I got others all over the map. So I just see it as coincidence and nothing more.

Deleted
    Well, guess you people don't even want to try that Excel chart to see if it fits... pity, I thought it was good.
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2012-07-03 at 04:09 PM.

Leo but its moot there were originally 13 zodiacs so who knows what they really are!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Well, guess you people don't even want to try that PowerPoint chart to see if it fits... pity, I thought it was good.
    I'd love to try it. Not sure about where you could upload it, short of your regular filesharing sites like Rapidshare, Mediafire, and the like.

Sure, let's condone pseudoscience.

As others have pointed out, they tend to list traits people see as positive and want to gravitate towards and a few negatives that remind us of our sheepish moments or mistakes. I doubt I could pick my zodiac sign out from all the description simply by scoring which one has the most traits I identify myself as having. Not sure how that would turn out if others were scoring my traits, which might be a bit more interesting.

The relationship compatibility that yahoo and other websites have is also frivolous and unfounded based on my experiences. They really are just bits of motivation people use to push them off in a direction to try and meet people or make decisions when they cannot do it themselves.

As I grew up, I felt like I didn't match the traits of a gemini. Then when someone said the zodiac signs were wrong, (which made national news, but everyone laughed at the claims) and said I should be a Taurus, I had a good laugh when all the traits described in a Taurus article matched myself.
    The lips of the righteous shall meditate wisdom, and he shall speak justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    http://www.zodiac-tatoos.com/cancer-star-sign.html

Today is my birthday, so I am in my prime crab time, I guess. :P I agree with A LOT of this, however not all of it is entirely true. I don't believe in Zodiac, but I must say it is weird how close it is to my personality.
    /hi5 us Crabbys! :3

On a different note, when I was younger my personality used to match up against the traits of Cancer, but no longer.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Sure, let's condone pseudoscience.
    Our society is built upon pseudoscience; it's human nature to make up stories and fail to consider/accurately analyze the facts. I feel that there are bigger fish to fry in that department, so to speak Still, could you imagine the change in politics and criminal investigations if Astrological signs were considered valid? oh boy

Being an Aquarius yes it describes me well. But isn't the whole point of signs to describe most people more or less?

Quote Originally Posted by Runeforged View Post
    Hey guys,

I was wondering how many people actually match the personality that's attributed to the zodiac sign that they were "born under".
    For example, I'm an aquarius, which are usually described as aloof, distant, unemotional, introverted thinkers who put other people's interests before their own. Really, if someone asked for a complete personality evaluation of myself (no idea why someone would), I would ask them to look up the traits for aquarius, because they're pretty much spot on. I don't believe in astrology, but I think it's pretty coincidental how it fits me so well.

Anyone else like this?
    Dont you find it weird that the personality attributed to them is changed depending on who you ask?
    Just like Feng Sui.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeforged View Post
    Hey guys,

I was wondering how many people actually match the personality that's attributed to the zodiac sign that they were "born under".
    For example, I'm an aquarius, which are usually described as aloof, distant, unemotional, introverted thinkers who put other people's interests before their own. Really, if someone asked for a complete personality evaluation of myself (no idea why someone would), I would ask them to look up the traits for aquarius, because they're pretty much spot on. I don't believe in astrology, but I think it's pretty coincidental how it fits me so well.

Anyone else like this?
    im also an Aquarius. i did not think i was emotionally distance until i got with my new guy- but everything else sadly yes

I fit the Gemini personality quite well. Don't have a twin though, so I'm pretty chaotic at times, so I'm told.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

10+ Year Old Account
    Scorpio, competitive and revengeful.

Gotta live up to the expectation.

I am a Gemini. And for the most part its pretty accurate. Especially when it comes to being capricious.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm an atheist and don't subscribe to any supernatural mumbo-jumbo, however...I do love the idea of the zodiac and being associated to something cosmic.

I had the big zodiac birthday book when I was a teenager that broke down your personality by your birthday and it was pretty spot on with me. I'm pretty much a taurus to a "T". Creative, introverted, stubborn, materialistic, loyal, slow to anger, but I don't forgive or forget easily.

I have a small tattoo of the taurus symbol on my right ankle.
    Last edited by Bavol; 2012-07-03 at 01:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    well ive read a few libra descriptions and im not much at all like what they say. im a unique snowflake! lol. no...im sure there are ppl out there just as cynical/intraverted as me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    I'd love to try it. Not sure about where you could upload it, short of your regular filesharing sites like Rapidshare, Mediafire, and the like.
    Ok, tell me if this works:
    http://www.filedropper.com/agecharactercalculation

You open it, change your date of birth then it should change the attributes on the right.
    It's in Excel by the way.