Your GW2 Custom Playlists!

I apologise if such a thread has been made; running searches yielded no results so I hope I'm not making duplicates!

If you happen to be using custom playlists either immediately or months down the line, what songs will you use?

So far, I only have Divinity's Reach and Lion's Arch figured out and I'll probably add more tracks as time goes on.

Have some ideas for a Black Citadel one... compiling these playlists is almost as fun as the game :P
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eucatastrophe View Post
    I
    Have some ideas for a Black Citadel one...
    I suggest this

Deleted
    Hard to say until I know specifically what triggers a song to play.

I will have Holy Diver for underwater segments. Maybe Barracuda as well. Run to You when just running around. Still not sure on fighting music, but for now Let the Bodies Hit the Floor is a strong candidate.

10+ Year Old Account
    soundtrack from firefly
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Deleted
    oo I was looking for suggestions for custom playlists a while ago but i couldn't find any.

I created the different catagories in Spotify and added random songs to them as i came across them.
    I also tried to avoid songs with lyrics or overpowering vocals
    Heres what ive got so far;

GW2underwater:
    Heretic, Hero - Martin O'Donnell - Halo 2 ost /watch?v=CpPghOx7hP8
    Walk in the woods - Martin O'Donnell -Halo ost /watch?v=t97u9qmgwN0 (only just realised its practically the same song)
    Deep Water Horizon - Epica - Requiem for the Indifferent /watch?v=YuNFecBvkFA

GW2city:
    On a Pale Horse -Martin O'Donnell - Halo ost /watch?v=g1fPUejOTB8
    The Swashbuckler and the Fair Maiden - Future world music - Reign of Vengence /watch?v=wVn8bb4u2Dk
    Delirium - Epica - Requiem for the Indifferent /watch?v=W7WfAzeogjE
    Indigo - Epica - Beauty in Darkness /watch?v=nJi8dXecK00

GW2battle:
    Im not sure how the different music catagories are triggered or whether each song is played from the start once it has been triggered so i tried to find songs that kicked off pretty early; theres no point in having a song with a 20 second intro if the battle will be well over by the time it drops.

Gravemakers and Gunslingers - Coheed and Cambria - No World for Tomorrow /watch?v=yLPF1ohyNxA
    Duel of the Fates - John Williams - Star Wars ep1 ost /watch?v=zt0UuNpUqK4
    Voodoo People (pendulum mix) - Prodigy - Their Law the Singles 1990-2005 /watch?v=BKXKWBcaV3A
    Self vs Self - Pendulum - Immersion /watch?v=sZGJrYPMkNI

GW2nighttime:
    Isfahan - E.S. Posthumus - Unearthed /watch?v=F6pqdSVj_cw
    Lavanya - E.S. Posthumus - Makara /watch?v=7uVfNpQDb4A
    Unforgotten - Martin O'Donnell - Halo 2 ost /watch?v=otZ9nfgs3Qk
    Peril - Martin O'Donnell - Halo 2 ost /watch?v=b_2HdYRzr1M
    Not yet - Hans Zimmer - Gladiator ost /watch?v=6p7D5CGY4sg

GW2bossbattle:
    Pompeii - E.S. Posthumus - Unearthed /watch?v=GusLypfx7OQ
    Battle Without Honour or Humanity - Tomoyasu Hotei - Kill Bill ost /watch?v=unnBXrw-4AI
    Immortals Battle - Tyler Bates - 300 ost /watch?v=jkZl06XM2Vw
    Klendathu Drop - Basil Poledouris - Starship Troopers ost /watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
    The Dream - Jerry Goldsmith - Total Recall ost /watch?v=5qSQdsBbpWQ&feature=related
    Voodoo People (pendulum mix) - Prodigy - Their Law the Singles 1990-2005 /watch?v=BKXKWBcaV3A
    Self vs Self - Pendulum - Immersion /watch?v=sZGJrYPMkNI
    (stuck the last 2 in here again because for some reason they get me pumped up:P

GW2ambient:
    Game of Thrones Finale - Ramin Djawadi - GoT ost /watch?v=586NFJhasdI
    (thats the song name its not actually the finale for those worrying about spoilers)
    Goodbye Brother - Ramin Djawadi - GoT ost /watch?v=Zpln5JiK5nc
    Nara - E.S. Posthumus - Unearthed /watch?v=8AEU5pBxY6E
    Ulaid - E.S. Posthumus - Unearthed /watch?v=1-WkPZQebLI
    In Amber Clad - Martin O'Donnell - Halo 2 ost /watch?v=FD21I2tlEaM
    My Name is Lincoln - Steve Jablonsky - The Island ost /watch?v=ZHuTxNIpdeM
    Honour Him - Hans Zimmer - Gladiator ost /watch?v=oHHPRMiyIKk
    Snow White - James Newton Howard - Snow White & the Huntsman ost /watch?v=CxfcOWxbxDw
    Remember - Josh Groban - Troy ost /watch?v=3yy6SIzq8Mc

disclaimer; all the info ive listed is from Spotify so dont get shirty if the artists are all wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    That song has no copyrights?

COPYRIGHTS WHY SO CONFUSING?

Also, how exactly does these "custom playlists" work?