Poll: What would you want?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Probably money, just so I can permanently scratch it off my to-do in life list. Then I could solely focus on whatever else I want out of life.

10+ Year Old Account
    "In this country,first you get the money, then you get the power,THEN you get the woman." -Tony Montana (Scarface)
    "Only bad thing about internet quotes is that you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln.

Deleted
    Intellect. Very easy choice.
    Money wouldn't be bad, sure, but I don't need more of it than what is necessary to live a reasonably comfortable life.
    So, if in this case choosing intellect means the ability to understand just everything: As I said, easy choice.

Love and power? I don't care about them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Intellect - it can be used for the acquisition of wealth or power if that's what I desired. And I just cannot imagine being 'handed' love. One of the best things about love is in the realisation that you've found someone very special, and marveling at the tenuous connections and seemingly unimportant choices that somehow lead you to that person.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by igame View Post
    Then why are the nerds/geeks picked on the most? Einstien vs Hugh hefner??
    They did not have TBBT back then. Nerds are the way to go now.

True Love followed my Intellect. I guess I'm a romantic.

True love

Intelligence, power or money tend to lead to negativity (depression, greed etc)
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

I voted for 'True Love.'

Power can never give that same sensation of satisfaction, and actually creates a distance between you and the people around you. Power makes you lonely. Power should never be a goal; it is the result of you actions. Power should not be the goal of becoming a political leader. The goal is to make your country a better place. A direct result is that you gain power. The question is: Are you able to deal with that, and does the opportunity to change things for the better weigh up against the burdens of power?

Money: It doesn't exist. Money is a society mass-hysteria. There is no money. Illusion. Fake. Fundamentally meaningless and useless. Oh, you might feel it is something, and useful and meaningful, but I'm afraid that is only superficially so.

Intelligence: I don't particularly need to be more intelligent to be happy. It would be nice to be very smart, of course... But it's not necessary for the enjoyment of life.

True Love, however... That connection you share with someone is paramount to at least my personal joy of life. I don't really care that the connection is chemical and electrical; as a human being, I am, too. That doesn't make true love any less real to me. Yes, it's a mechanism... But so am I. So is everything.

True Love, everything else is irrelevant.

As the great Tony Montana once said

First you get the money then you get the power then you get the woman

So Money is such the logical choice

Deleted
    I voted true love, since you don't want to know everything and money or power wouldn't make me any happier.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont see why all four cant be had... id choose intellect then use that intellect to get money. and everybody knows first you get the money then you get the power then you get the women ; D
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Money gives you another two of the options on the list. Seriously, how is money NOT winning?

You people are stupid.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    Knowing everything, I imagine, would be very disturbing... I'm not sure what it is that would be disturbing exactly but there'd be some pretty fucked up shit that you'd rather try and forget, which you can't, because you know EVERYTHING!

Power... the people who chose this made me lol... I don't think I would trust anyone on these forums with power of a "God"

Money? an infinite pool of currency, could this in some way ruin the economy, maybe... an UNLIMITED amount of money... I'm no Economist but I can't see this being a good thing.

True love. I think it'd more exciting randomly finding your own "true" love instead of knowing when, where and how it's going to happen.

So for me, nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Money gives you another two of the options on the list. Seriously, how is money NOT winning?

You people are stupid.
    Money can give you power... But it will also give you people who want to take that power (and money) away from you.
    Money gets you in a position where you will lose it... Because it is finite as well as totally fictional.

Money can get you a man or woman... But it can't get the man or woman to love you. Only true love can do that. It really doesn't matter how stinking rich you are.

Basically: I'm sorry to say, but if anyone is being stupid, it would have to be you.

Now go and cuddle up to some green-coloured paper. And eat some metal alloy discs. Have fun living off of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    Money. You can get everything else with money, besides true love that probably doesnt exist anyway.
    I would not say it doesn't exist...only that the most fortunate among us find it? If you think that the other three exist and true love does not, would it not make true love the most coveted?

---------- Post added 2012-07-02 at 10:39 AM ----------

You people are stupid.
    Money is the least desirable of all the options imo.

Deleted

You people are stupid.
    Yeah... We at least understand the meaning of true love... and the can hardly bought. Having a crap ton of money doesn't mean you have power... Contacts are more important to have power.

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Money can give you power... But it will also give you people who want to take that power (and money) away from you.
    Money gets you in a position where you will lose it... Because it is finite as well as totally fictional.

Money can get you a man or woman... But it can't get the man or woman to love you. Only true love can do that. It really doesn't matter how stinking rich you are.

Basically: I'm sorry to say, but if anyone is being stupid, it would have to be you.

Now go and cuddle up to some green-coloured paper. And eat some metal alloy discs. Have fun living off of money.
    I tip me hat to yer me good sir. I admire the way you think. Once you find someone who loves you, it does not matter how smart or powerful or rich you are..love trumps all.

with money comes power, and if you have a good amount you don't need intelect, and true love is garbage, i want hot chicks (wich money brings to)

Quote Originally Posted by Zharradan View Post
    with money comes power, and if you have a good amount you don't need intelect, and true love is garbage, i want hot chicks (wich money brings to)
    You obviously haven't been with many women. Eventually, those kind of girls just become cum dumpsters.