video card question

Apologies if this seems like a nub question, but I don't really know much about video cards.

The Official GW2 FAQ says minimum system requirements are "NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800, ATI X1800, Intel HD 3000, or better (256MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0 or better)."

My Video Card is a NVidia GeForce GTX 275 896MB. Is mine better or worse than the minimum required? I know that 896 is bigger than 256, but not sure how the models compare. I'm assuming it's better since I have no problems running SWTOR or WoW, but since they're not numbered the same way I don't know for sure. Not sure how they define "better."
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, this is part of the next gen cards after the 7xxx, 8xxx, 9xxx cards. You can check here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compari...ocessing_units

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Those are really, really old graphic chipsets (except the Intel HD 3000, which is an onboard GPU). The GTX 275 should handle GW2 in medium to high settings (assuming 1080p resolution).

Thanks much both. Appreciate the help. I suppose mods can lock this now.
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

Deleted
    Can someone tell me how my 6750 would handle it together with my 2500k? High?

Closing this as we already have a thread for discussing computer builds.