Building new high-end Gamer Pc

Hi everyone!
    Had to make an account on the forum here because the Computer build help here seems really good.

So im building my first Pc ever and im in need of some expert advice as im a total noob when it comes to this.
    I live in Norway so i will most likely get my Pc parts from a local store (Komplett.no)

Budget : The limit for my build is 20,000 NOK (Around 3,300 US$) If i will use that much i don't know.
    Resolution : At the moment i got a 22 inch screen with 1680x1050, but i want to upgrade this in the future.
    Games / Settings Desired : I want to run everything on max settings. Hopefully for some years to come after this build.
    Any other intensive software or special things you do : No i mainly play games or watch movies / streams.
    Parts that can be reused : I don't have any parts that can be reused.
    Do you need an OS? Yes i need a new OS.
    Do you need peripherals I got everything i need at this time.

I have tried to put together a part list myself. Mostly put together from Marest's Extreme Gaming 2500/3300 build. But some i didn't find at the store and some ive changed from tips ive read here on Forum
    I will just copy paste the part names from the store

MoBo. ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE
    CPU Intel® Core i5-3570K
    RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB CL9
    GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 670 2GB PhysX CUDA
    SSD Samsung SSD 830 Series 128GB 2.5"
    HDD Western Digital Caviar® Black 2TB
    PSU Silver Power SP-SS850 850W PSU
    Heatsink Noctua NH-D14
    Case Cooler Master Cosmos II Ultra Tower
    OS Windows 7 Home Premium

So far with the parts here im at 16,000 NOK (Around 2,600 US$)

If these parts fit together i don't know, it's mostly to get some discussion going and maybe getting the perfect build at the end.

Deleted
    I'd change the ssd for an m4, psu is overkill unless you plan to run SLI later on.

Deleted
    Looks good.
    Make sure to buy an ASUS GTX670-DC2-2GD5 or the overclocked version DC2T, both with non-reference cooling. Alternatively Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 OC Windforce
    Samsung SSD 830 Series is as good as a Crucial M4.

PSU is overkill for sure
    be quiet! Straight Power E9 CM 480W is sufficient and high quality.

Jees The cosmos 2 is way overkill for any non liquid cooling build. Could save some serious buck on that going for another tower putting that money towards a 680 instead.

Deleted
    PSU is overkill, and while I've seen the brand Silver Power before, I've never seen it recommended. Even a 650W PSU is quite enough for SLI with those 670's. PSU-brands I'd recommend are Corsair, Seasonic, NZXT and Antec.

Quote Originally Posted by Anderzon View Post
    PSU is overkill, and while I've seen the brand Silver Power before, I've never seen it recommended. Even a 650W PSU is quite enough for SLI with those 670's. PSU-brands I'd recommend are Corsair, Seasonic, NZXT and Antec.
    The Silver Power SP-SS850 is built by Seasonic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    The Silver Power SP-SS850 is built by Seasonic.
    Some of the Silver Power units are decent, 850W is overkill though as mentioned. Could easily save some money and go with something in the 520-650W range.