Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Grats bud. In my experience it's generally better to set a high bid / buyout, and wait a week or two for it to sell. It takes more time, but you'll get more. I'd give my left nut for that ammy, as my DH is a magic-finder character. Here's my best find so far, I haven't sold it yet, I use it when progressing through inferno (just started act 3), as it's like a 6k boost over the 250dex / crit % / mf ammy I use otherwise.

Last edited by Trotheus; 2012-07-02 at 10:43 PM.

Call me cynical, but I do see this as a good way for him to have advertised it. Especially with him talking about how he got a good price or not, but didn't set a buyout and it's still got a few hours left. ;p

quite decent stats.. dex and all resist and crit hit dmg.. id say its easily 10m + it has mf.. so up to 25m wouldnt be that far off..
    plus it has a socket.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    well the earlier person who said there would be a bidding war near the end of the auction was absolutely "right"

just checked my stash and I got 40 million gold for it.

I am quite pleased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Yeah it had a socket.

My first time thru act 1 inferno on my barbarian so I'm not quite sure what I really had.
    with dex that high, CHD% and a socket? added bonus of 35mf... sure not 40 but 35 still high.
    the bidding will indeed continue on that, if it goes for less than 35m you screwed yourself...well maybe 30m.

that neck is like... a DH's wet dream, such a nice damage neck with res all and str for more armor? sexiness (yeah it sucks it didn't roll as +armor-generally higher-
    or vit or life%...but whatever...put a radiant star ama in it and call it a day really...though why give up extra dex...

not as good for monks because no dual resist, but definitely still good...no LoH but omg what an awesome amulet.

if i have your children can i have it?

--edit--

you received about 40m for it? so sold closer to 50m?
    someone went [random word] crazy over that seems a bit high because of what it doesn't have on it, even if what it does have is sexy.
    Last edited by Christan; 2012-07-03 at 11:43 AM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    with dex that high, CHD% and a socket? added bonus of 35mf... sure not 40 but 35 still high.
    the bidding will indeed continue on that, if it goes for less than 35m you screwed yourself...well maybe 30m.

that neck is like... a DH's wet dream, such a nice damage neck with res all and str for more armor? sexiness (yeah it sucks it didn't roll as +armor-generally higher-
    or vit or life%...but whatever...put a radiant star ama in it and call it a day really...though why give up extra dex...

not as good for monks because no dual resist, but definitely still good...no LoH but omg what an awesome amulet.

if i have your children can i have it?

it finally sold for 40 million...sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    it finally sold for 40 million...sorry.
    seriously though, congratulations.

can finally get your fresh inferno barb some upgrades eh?
    look up the throwing barb spec, huge post on it @ diablofans.com
    as well as various youtube video's of this guy taking out champ packs and bosses(izual azmodan belial-prenerf, etc)
    though might be safer to go the revenge spam spec /shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by mercs213 View Post
    Agreed, been farming Act I Inferno for a while now; nothing good has dropped. Getting very irritated, lol. Ran it 3 times once and didn't have ANY ilvl 63 rares drop at about 280% MF. =/
    it is a good thing MF has nothing to do with item level drops, just type(magical rare unique)
    otherwise i might think you are having bad luck.
    that is typical for me, maybe one ilvl 63 rare every FEW runs, usually 61-62, or heck even 52....
    but tbh a well rolled ilvl 61 can be FAR better than a 63 with perfect stat set, but low rolls on stats (say 30 dex instead of 240...)
    which is what i seem to get ALL of the time.
    Last edited by Christan; 2012-07-03 at 11:50 AM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks for the advice Christian. But i'm comfortable with my revenge spam.