10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    Yi is actually pretty badass. I've just never been a fan of melee champions. Especially melee ADs. I'll stick with ashe and sivir <3<3<3
    I died a LOT as him playing a solo bot game But once I got him rolling good freaking lord get out of his way. (Bots never support me so I end up caught by 4 champs at the same time. Gah.)

Ryze on the other hand starts off almost ludicrously strong against champs. You can send them running out of lane in just 2-3 of his Q

Likely testing Nunu next.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Hai Sir
    Hai hai Freya, bored today or finally find something to do?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yozzers everyone. How are all of you today?
    Heya Don.
    I'm tired D:
    You?
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Have to go and buy some chilli's and stuff. back in ~20 minutes or so
    See ya soon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Have to go and buy some chilli's and stuff. back in ~20 minutes or so
    Have fun Goriq

Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    I died a LOT as him playing a solo bot game But once I got him rolling good freaking lord get out of his way. (Bots never support me so I end up caught by 4 champs at the same time. Gah.)

Ryze on the other hand starts off almost ludicrously strong against champs. You can send them running out of lane in just 2-3 of his Q

Hai hai Freya, bored today or finally find something to do?
    Nope, still bored

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

OH MAH GAWD EVELYNN REMAKE! We . . . might actually see Evelynn make a come back. . . . I'm okay with this. I don't play her, but if she's better after this remake I would hate it when I get her when I play ARAM.

I didn't even know that ZZZ breasts existed and that they weigh about 85 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    * Glomps.
    I'm good, thanks! How 'bout chu?
    Quote Originally Posted by Storeandersfn View Post
    Heya Don.
    I'm tired D:
    You?
    Fine, but I got no sleep last night. My allergy flared up last night for some reason and I was up half the night scratching my hand. Don't know why though, I didn't touch any cheap metal yesterday.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2012-07-12 at 03:33 PM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, still bored
    That sucks. I think I just met the reason you stopped LoLing too :/ The idiot was busy calling everyone noob in the middle of a BEGINNERS BOT MATCH. What a tool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    OH MAH GAWD EVELYNN REMAKE! We . . . might actually see Evelynn make a come back. . . . I'm okay with this. I don't play her, but if she's better after this remake I would hate it when I get her when I play ARAM.
    Hello Squishy

That sucks. I thinbk I just met the reason you stopped LoLing too :/ The idiot was busy calling everyone noob in the middle of a BEGINNERS BOT MATCH. What a tool.
    I just ignore people now. I turn off All chat and don't read what my team has to say either

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    That sucks. I thinbk I just met the reason you stopped LoLing too :/ The idiot was busy calling everyone noob in the middle of a BEGINNERS BOT MATCH. What a tool.
    That is why you only play with people you know. Either that or you shrug it off. Most ragers are bad. People that rage in those games are especially bad.

Deleted
    Fine, but I got no sleep last night. My allergy flared up last night for some reason and I was up half the night scratching my hand. Don't know why though, I didn't touch any cheap metal yesterday.
    Sadly I know the feeling. My allergies have flourished up in the past week and my arms look pretty horrid from all the scratching. They're a bit better now that I got more allergy meds and put some medical lotion on the spots I scratched. But... Still... ITCHY! I know I shouldn't scratch but but... QQ

Hello Squishy

I just ignore people now. I turn off All chat and don't read what my team has to say either
    You, frey, are doing things correctly. Sadly, I still read everything my team says and I keep all chat on. oooooh welllll

Unlocked nunu myself. Haven't really been interested in any AP characters since the madness of veigar lolz

10+ Year Old Account
    Yozzers everyone. How are all of you today?
    Hiya Don .
    Doing good trying to wake up a bit more.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    Unlocked nunu myself. Haven't really been interested in any AP characters since the madness of veigar lolz
    Ahri > Veigar. But it's all based on which one gets their CC off first, if ahri gets her taunt off first, she will just destroy veigar, and vice versa if veig gets his stun off first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    That's so hot.
    I could have lived my whole life without ever knowing this information

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Sadly I know the feeling. My allergies have flourished up in the past week and my arms look pretty horrid from all the scratching. They're a bit better now that I got more allergy meds and put some medical lotion on the spots I scratched. But... Still... ITCHY! I know I shouldn't scratch but but... QQ
    It is definitely quite annoying. I was real close to sleeping and suddenly it just sparked and I then scratch for two hours. It is a pain.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Ahri > Veigar. But it's all based on which one gets their CC off first, if ahri gets her taunt off first, she will just destroy veigar, and vice versa if veig gets his stun off first.
    Why play Veigar when Annie is just a better version of him.

Why play Veigar when Annie is just a better version of him.
    And why play Annie when Ahri is just a better pick in the long run anyways? :P

In other words, good morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    It is definitely quite annoying. I was real close to sleeping and suddenly it just sparked and I then scratch for two hours. It is a pain.
    Yeah. And since it always seem to happen right before falling asleep or during the evening/night anyway. Really irritating.