That would be a cool place to live.
    Ohoho that slaps me on the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    ur 2 slow
    I went very slow.

It was awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    That would be a cool place to live.
    Try to land somewhere close to the border, and work in Norway. That way, you get Norwegian income, but have Swedish prices for foods and stuff =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I went very slow.

It was awful.
    Have you tried holding spacebar?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    * Redirects the poking stick to Thoroar

* Pokes

Sure.
    Whoop \o/

What level are you on, or starting a new?

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Yes, i see your point
    The build I typically use is Merc's Treads, Frozen Mallet, Wriggle's Lantern (little bit of life steal and a free ward every 3 minutes), Randuin's Omen, Maw of Malmortius. If it's going good, I replace Wriggle's with a Bloodthirster, however, games rarely last long enough for me to get that far. I don't think I ever make it to a 6th item for that matter. Probably go with more armor, like a Frozen Heart, if no one has one yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Try to land somewhere close to the border, and work in Norway. That way, you get Norwegian income, but have Swedish prices for foods and stuff =(
    You could also steal Swedish internet that way too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    You could also steal Swedish internet that way too.
    Yar, great point!

10+ Year Old Account
    I plan on being a pimp.

What is the best place for this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    The build I typically use is Merc's Treads, Frozen Mallet, Wriggle's Lantern (little bit of life steal and a free ward every 3 minutes), Randuin's Omen, Maw of Malmortius. If it's going good, I replace Wriggle's with a Bloodthirster, however, games rarely last long enough for me to get that far. I don't think I ever make it to a 6th item for that matter. Probably go with more armor, like a Frozen Heart, if no one has one yet.
    I would rather have Philo than Wriggle's but that can work too if you're doing fine in lane so you can actually use the lifesteal.

I think Trinity Force could work better than Mallet due to Sheen procs on Q/W but I don't play Darius. I think HoG+Phage would be enough health to go without a Mallet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I plan on being a pimp.

What is the best place for this?
    I don't have any experience with that kind of thing, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have any experience with that kind of thing, sorry.
    Oh. Its a hard line of work.

Hello again Everypony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blues, the discount code was valid for a week, correct?
    Not sure about the discount code, but GMG's sale is this weekend only, as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I would rather have Philo than Wriggle's but that can work too if you're doing fine in lane so you can actually use the lifesteal.
    I think Trinity Force could work better than Mallet due to Sheen procs on Q/W but I don't play Darius. I think HoG+Phage would be enough health to go without a Mallet though.
    I've never seen anyone build Trinity Force on Darius. Probably because nothing he has scales off AP and Attack Speed isn't really needed for him. The more reliable slow from Frozen Mallet and the extra health are pretty good, though. I suppose if they made his passive or something scale off AP, I could see Trinity Force become a core item for him right away, but as it is now, it doesn't seem that good.

Hello again Everypony. I am back with a new video. Though a little off topic it has the new Stormwind Boss Crithto and Trollestria as a guest star. Send me some replies to my channel if you like it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    I've never seen anyone build Trinity Force on Darius. Probably because nothing he has scales off AP and Attack Speed isn't really needed for him. The more reliable slow from Frozen Mallet and the extra health are pretty good, though. I suppose if they made his passive or something scale off AP, I could see Trinity Force become a core item for him right away, but as it is now, it doesn't seem that good.
    Nobody gets Sheen for the AP, just saying. A small amount of attack speed doesn't hurt to stack his passive faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Mails-Prowers View Post
    Hello again Everypony. I am back with a new video. Though a little off topic it has the new Stormwind Boss Crithto and Trollestria as a guest star.

[video=youtube;4prdXTFs3Uw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4prdXTFs3Uw&feature=plcp[video]
    What the fuck am I watching

I admit I only clicked due to the pug

It's the new upcoming Stormwind Boss in Mists of Pandaria.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    Not sure about the discount code, but GMG's sale is this weekend only, as far as I know.
    Okies.
    Might just have to pre-order Darksiders 2 then since I'd be able to grab it for -25%. ^^
    Thanks again.

You managed to get any further with Dust?

10+ Year Old Account
    You managed to get any further with Dust?
    Not much. Got some rough lineart out, but I'm gonna try and paint her real quick (same style as this) once I'm finished eating. Although, this will be my first time digitally 'painting' anything, so it might take a while.

Also updated sig' video because I linked the last one a loong time ago.