10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Yeah, that's mainly due to my headphones not working on the sound output, so I have to use my speakers.

Also, It's not that I want more viewers per se. I mean, if I was craving a ton of viewers I would jump ship to other stream sites, partner with youtube or whatevr, or even advertise outside of the thread/steam friend list. However, I've dropped from around 8 or so, to "I may as well not have streamed at all" status. Kinda depressing.
    Yeah I just wasn't sure if you were aware or not. I mostly just lurk anyway.

Protip- youtube is dead. Like, if you aren't already big with gaming you won't be. I say swap to twitch.tv, but still don't expect a ton of viewers. There is a build up but MUCH more potential. Not to mention the chat isn't fucking terrible like on livestream.

I saw you made a steam group as well. Honestly... while its neat I think its a bit clunky. I don't like notification windows popping up and I think a lot of other people don't either. Instead of scheduling events, you could post announcements instead that just bring up a little toast message in the corner instead.

Or just name a random program that has its display name on steam like "streaming @ whatever url your livestream is" which effectively does the same thing as the group thingy.

It may just be me, but I do have an angst for livestream. Its bad. There are better streaming sites out there. You won't gain viewers on livestream. Hell, you can't even fucking follow a channel to get notifications of when somebody starts livestreaming. That is a huge problem in my eyes.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    I knew you'd say that. A shame that not many F1 drivers have actually been on the damn thing.

Hamilton at the end of 2007.
    Saw that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post

There is no basements in here.

It rains a lot, that might be one of the reasons.
    Well.

What about attic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Saw that one.
    Verdammt. Button, Barrichello and Webber have also been on, but that's about it.

Protip- youtube is dead. Like, if you aren't already big with gaming you won't be. I say swap to twitch.tv, but still don't expect a ton of viewers. There is a build up but MUCH more potential. Not to mention the chat isn't fucking terrible like on livestream.

I saw you made a steam group as well. Honestly... while its neat I think its a bit clunky. I don't like notification windows popping up and I think a lot of other people don't either. Instead of scheduling events, you could post announcements instead that just bring up a little toast message in the corner instead.

Or just name a random program that has its display name on steam like "streaming @ whatever url your livestream is" which effectively does the same thing as the group thingy.

It may just be me, but I do have an angst for livestream. Its bad. There are better streaming sites out there. You won't gain viewers on livestream. Hell, you can't even fucking follow a channel to get notifications of when somebody starts livestreaming. That is a huge problem in my eyes.
    Maybe I'll check out twitch then.

Though I'm not really looking for views, it'd be nice for convenience sake for those watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Verdammt. Button, Barrichello and Webber have also been on, but that's about it.
    They should get more.

Kimi also went up a few places (probably below Hamilton) now.

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    [IMG]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/310/062/291.png[/IG]
    Morning isi.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zookz25 View Post
    Maybe I'll check out twitch then.

Though I'm not really looking for views, it'd be nice for convenience sake for those watching.
    Twitch is only for gaming. In fact when you make an account, you will automatically stream to justin.tv. You don't get twitch.tv streaming access till you set your channels subject to Gaming.

Justin is still much better than livestream though. I hate the flash player and chat they use, which is also based off flash. Plus it filters every word that it deems offensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should get more.
    Indeed.

Kimi also went up a few places (probably below Hamilton) now.
    Public awkwardness general.

Not TopGear (obviously), but this is why you should love Coulthard.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm not trying to make it big or anything at all. I put my stream videos up there mainly for archive purposes and the random view if someone happens across it.

Again, I'm not really trying to gain viewers, but rather just not stream for myself with losing viewers. Lack of a proper advertisement outlet is a big contributor for sure.

After I closed out my stream when DF left, I deleted my group because I was very depressed about it. Not going to lie, I told Keen I was probably done permanently with streaming anything.

I may jump to twitch, but I don't know... Right now, it really doesn't seem worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Morning isi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol that was funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/310/062/291.png[IMG]
    Looks like an isi. Hai there isi.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/368/449/999.jpg[IMG]
    I remember that one. Also, damnit, I miss old Blackrock Depths again.

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/368/449/999.jpg[IMG]
    I like where this is going.

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/368/449/999.jpg[/IG]
    Now Rainbow Dash can finally get Applejack's cider