10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranica View Post
    It's a steam group. You should join up, at least - you'll learn a lot about transgender people in general, and it'll help you understand what Emily goes through. And yes, she is.
    I looked up a lot of this shit when I started getting attracted to Emily, just so I could be there for her to discuss with. Of course, not being one myself, I can't really help all that much. I'm often scared that I am a transgender, and that I just won't know until a lot further in life. Ideally, I'd be able to change gender at will, because I want to be both. But that may just be my repressed transgenderism seeping out slowly, if that works. Anyway, I have no idea what I'm saying, I'll look at it, and I may join at some point. Don't expect me to though, I'll probably forget.

---------- Post added 2012-08-08 at 05:29 PM ----------

Oh, that's no big thing. Everyone has those little doubts sometimes.
    But I feel like everyone else talks to each other, and they all have fun doing so, and I just miss out. That's what it was like before I left the thread for a month for me, I literally never talked to people on steam. Well, I occasionally did, but after my hiatus I talked to people on Steam a lot more. I just want don't want to lose friendship with the people I like because I don't talk to them often enough. And Goddamnit Depressive Black Metal is really not helping my mood to improve.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    [IMG]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/310/062/291.png[IMG]
    Hey isi. This is a suitable distraction for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    It is not a fun world.
    It's not, but at the same time it is. Yay for introversion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Sleep well.

I need to find something to distract me for a couple of hours until people wake up and leave my house.
    I have no idea what.
    Do you have headphones?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Hey, don't you diss RHCP! They are like my favorite non-metal band, alongside Gorillaz.

And especially the album By The Way. It's amazing.
    Fucking thank you. A popular opinion among RHCP fans is that By the Way sucked. I loved the more alternative mellow sound of it. Midnight is one of my favorite songs by them overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I think their best songs are definitely Aeroplane, Venice Queen and Savior. Savior is my favorite by far.
    I fell in love with them when I got Californication, so I'm well familiar with Savior. Wasn't really one of my favorites on the album though. Venice Queen is awesome though. So is "In the Company of Wolves" by Incubus. The reason I put those two songs together (and I think I've mentioned this before) is that both songs almost feel like two different songs in one. The pace, everything completely changes midway through.

10+ Year Old Account
    so many gender confusions in thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    Drafo is a... Plant? I'm confused <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sofii View Post
    I looked up a lot of this shit when I started getting attracted to Emily, just so I could be there for her to discuss with. Of course, not being one myself, I can't really help all that much. I'm often scared that I am a transgender, and that I just won't know until a lot further in life. Ideally, I'd be able to change gender at will, because I want to be both. But that may just be my repressed transgenderism seeping out slowly, if that works. Anyway, I have no idea what I'm saying, I'll look at it, and I may join at some point. Don't expect me to though, I'll probably forget.
    That's actually more or less exactly how I felt. Not everyone in there is pure trans, either - one is mixed, married to a FTM, and they're the only couple I know that gives you and Emily a run for your money at the moment. It's better to explore it than it is to fear it - I don't know where I'm gonna land yet, but I feel a lot better just for trying it. And as for what Emily goes through - I didn't just mean the physical procedures. I meant the mindset.

But I feel like everyone else talks to each other, and they all have fun doing so, and I just miss out. That's what it was like before I left the thread for a month for me, I literally never talked to people on steam. Well, I occasionally did, but after my hiatus I talked to people on Steam a lot more. I just want don't want to lose friendship with the people I like because I don't talk to them often enough. And Goddamnit Depressive Black Metal is really not helping my mood to improve.
    Oh. Well, that's reasonable enough, people do talk to each other and have fun doing so. To be honest, you always seemed like kind of a downer to me until recently, it didn't seem like you really -wanted- people close to you. No offense :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    It's not, but at the same time it is. Yay for introversion.
    Yeah! Introversion! I also notice that I never go out with my friends anymore, and I only ever talk to them at school. Or at least, that's my school friends. My other friends I often go to places with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofii View Post
    Hey isi. This is a suitable distraction for me.
    i'm a distraction now? ... wat?

... is it the wrong time to join the madness?

10+ Year Old Account
    But I'm extroverted.
    Back to your tower!

10+ Year Old Account

... is it the wrong time to join the madness?

maybe it is. I am very confused right now

10+ Year Old Account
    But I'm extroverted.
    sorry. I could help, but you'd have to move to the U.S. And I'd have to play the games you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe it is. I am very confused right now

[IMG]https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/6/-AWcyYG4_U6Wl2kNGcWZaA2.gif[/IG]
    Drafo, mail me some beer. The good kind. I send you monies in the form of not punching you through your monitor!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Drafo, mail me some beer. The good kind. I send you monies in the form of not punching you through your monitor!
    ah you want the good german stuff but you cant have xD

10+ Year Old Account
    That's actually more or less exactly how I felt. Not everyone in there is pure trans, either - one is mixed, married to a FTM, and they're the only couple I know that gives you and Emily a run for your money at the moment.
    Wow. I feel so much better about my relationship now. Honestly, I expect us to end after a while, but I'm going to try my fucking hardest to delay that for as long as possible.

It's better to explore it than it is to fear it - I don't know where I'm gonna land yet, but I feel a lot better just for trying it.
    I just don't know how to go about joining. Well, technically I do, but I'm nervous. I'm nervous about everything.

And as for what Emily goes through - I didn't just mean the physical procedures. I meant the mindset.
    I know that's what you meant, that's what I was looking at.

Oh. Well, that's reasonable enough, people do talk to each other and have fun doing so. To be honest, you always seemed like kind of a downer to me until recently, it didn't seem like you really -wanted- people close to you. No offense :3
    None taken. I generally do seem like that, and I have no idea why. I always get compared to a grumpy old man by isi (I think it's isi at least...), but I want to be more open, and happy, and caring, I just don't know how to. I think I may lift my refusal to use smileys. Even though they look goddamn terrible.

Deleted
    Giggty :3

It's funny, that post sounds all emo, but I'm actually still really happy. Fuck the status quo, I'm feeling something new.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I was still in the military I could =( but yes, yes I do want the good German stuff. Best beer I've ever had was German. First beer I ever did a boot challenge with my old roommate was German.

Damn it, I want real beer ='(

10+ Year Old Account
    You were. For a while, at least. Holy shit MLP is on TV right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    If I was still in the military I could =( but yes, yes I do want the good German stuff. Best beer I've ever had was German. First beer I ever did a boot challenge with my old roommate was German.

Damn it, I want real beer ='(
    German beer pony is best beer pony

---------- Post added 2012-08-08 at 07:41 AM ----------

and now i will random post art i like