Good Deal On A SSD?

So I look at 1saleaday.com fairly often and today they have a deal for an SSD http://1saleaday.com/?utm_source=iCo...e+07%2F02%2F12

Is that a good one to buy for it's price and is that for desktops or laptops?

2.5" will work in laptops or desktops. It is a good bang for the buck at that price!

I am using the 60gb version as a boot drive/couple games. Works for me, and your getting a 120 for like 15 bucks more then I paid for mine, I would buy it. And SSD's are 2.5" so they can be used for both desktops and laptops.
    CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.5Ghz Motherboard: Asus Z170-A RAM: Corsair Lpx 16gb GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970
    Case: Fractal Design Define R4 PSU: EVGA 650W M.2: Samsung 960 EVO 500gb SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB Monitor: BenQ GW2765 27" Mouse: Corsair Harpoon RGB Keyboard: Corsair K63 Headset: Sennheiser Game One

I just went ahead and ordered one myself. Thanks!

P.S. - It's a great deal! They're not the uber best reliability wise, but they have a 3 year warranty that OCZ seems to be good about.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

You just might need an adaptor bracket if you want it to sit firmly in the case, instead of just laying there somewhere. Not something you need, but I think it's nice to have.

Deleted
    Velcro or double sided tape work as well

Deleted
    SSDs don't need to be mounted like HDDs need; you can basically shove it in anywhere in the case. Unlike a HDD, a SSD doesn't have any moving parts at all and can thus take a fair beating without actually taking damage. I'd still recommend to mount it in place with double sided tape or in a 2.5" adapter simply due to convenience.

Most modern cases (if not all) have mounting solutions for SSDs; 2.5" drives.

Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Velcro or double sided tape work as well
    I used velcro with double sided tape.