Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Nothing says that a relationship can't suddely change due to circumstances that arise. It's past tense I HAD it but due to unfortunate events it led to certain things happening. I know my story and you don't. Im the way I am for a reason and the same goes for everyone else. Im not going to go into it.
    I can't even make sense out of what you said but, whatever, drag this longer if you will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I wish I was that creative. I could probably write 5 cards before I started getting lines from some sort of shitty hallmark card.
    "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Sverige View Post
    I can't even make sense out of what you said but, whatever, drag this longer if you will.
    What so hard to understand? Good/Bad things happen, thats life which make people change. Nothing and noone is ever perfect. The world isn't this perfect pretty painted picture. People can never be truly trusted there's no way to gurantee it.

Im not dragging it out longer. I clearly stated in my last message that I wasn't going to go into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sverige View Post
    How can you call someone that stabs you in the back a true love? Again, you simply didn't have it.
    I've had true love before, though we're not together anymore, it was well worth it, I won't ever regret it.
    I had to point out I was refering to the past as it was unclear to you. Your trying to tell me im wrong about facts in my life which you don't even know. Incase it was also hard to understand, No I wasn't actually physically stabbed in the back.

I've said what this person is doing is nice but life is filled with thousands of decisions people can make, Being seperated for a year doesn't mean that temptation won't come into it, playing a factor. Your clearly making a poor attempt to start an argument, Bashing on me for having my own view and opinions.
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-07-04 at 04:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    I feel sorry for the guy, when she gets too august, and stops reading them because she is too busy blowing other guys.

Maybe I'm just cynical.
    HAHA

The sad part about this post is how likely it is. Maybe I'm also just really cynical.

It is pretty typical that, in young couples, a spouse will cheat on their deployed partner.

So yeah I'm pretty sure those letters are gonna stop getting read when she finds another guy to sleep with.

She´ll just do as I do with the christmas calender... Open it all at around day 7, then crave for more. Thus sending him a letter they need to see other people.

This whole thread makes me depressed because it seems nobody believes human beings are capable of being committed to one another and truly loving anyone else.

I'm sorry people have cynical views on these things because of bad past experiences, but those experiences are not shared by everyone else. And no, it's not a fact that she's going to immediately cheat on him when he leaves, especially if he is going to be back in 8 months. I've known tons of women AND men who were able to go 8 months or longer without seeing their significant other and didn't jump into bed with the next person they met. If you truly love and care for someone, you would never think of cheating on them. You can't love someone and go "oh, but I need sex, let me jump this other guy right now." There has to be some other form of deep-rooted resentment towards the person to cause that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wowalixi View Post
    This whole thread makes me depressed because it seems nobody believes human beings are capable of being committed to one another and truly loving anyone else.

I'm sorry people have cynical views on these things because of bad past experiences, but those experiences are not shared by everyone else. And no, it's not a fact that she's going to immediately cheat on him when he leaves, especially if he is going to be back in 8 months. I've known tons of women AND men who were able to go 8 months or longer without seeing their significant other and didn't jump into bed with the next person they met. If you truly love and care for someone, you would never think of cheating on them. You can't love someone and go "oh, but I need sex, let me jump this other guy right now." There has to be some other form of deep-rooted resentment towards the person to cause that.
    No one said its impossible. It's just the exception, rather than the rule.

15+ Year Old Account
    very touching
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.