Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Aww sorry holz

* hugz

don't hate me I wasn't trying to be mean.[COLOR="red"]
    I don't hate you. I just didn't really like the last game. It's not your fault at all.

* hugz back

10+ Year Old Account
    Arlee hug pile?

*hugs Arlee*

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    No offence meant, and sorry that you took offence. Perhaps it's just that your lynch in game 12 is a strong memory (only one of six voters were mafia). And I agree with you that you being immune to NK would probably be good for the town. With the side effect of the town losing if you get lynched it's a bit more risky. With you being one of the better players here you're more likely targeted by mafia NK so if you're not NKed town is more easily convinced you are mafia yourself. Sad but true I think.
    When Anakso made the most obvious turn in mafia history and no one noticed I pretty much gave up on that game and unsubscribed the thread.

I'm still waiting for you in bed, why are we still up anyway.

Sorry won't be able to play this round - hope the lynch target turns out well

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Because you brutally abandoned me all alone and I spent rest of ze day drinkin' heavily.
    If I'd let ze applejuice sit this may even have been alcoholic! So yeah. Feel guilty.
    I'm pregnant =(

10+ Year Old Account
    But Hokie! D: And Trixie, either sign up so you can keep chatting or take your quarrels with Lysah elsewhere :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    But Hokie! D: And Trixie, either sign up so you can keep chatting or take your quarrels with Lysah elsewhere :P
    But then who is going to take care of me =(

Sorry - gettin' hitched in a few days from now! Won't have time.

I'll be back I promise!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokiefan View Post

I'll be back I promise!
    Take your phone with you!

Funny image popped in my head
    *sets the scene...it's the church where you're getting married...family and friends all around...the priest guy is standing there saying the thing*
    "Do you *wife's name* (I assume you're a dude btw) take *Hokie's name* to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Her: "I do!" "Do you *Hokie's name* take *wife's name* to be your lawfully wedded wife?" and you've like got your phone out and say something like "I NEED TO KILL LYSAH!!!!"

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

HETERONORMATIVITY

You're a bad worgen, worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    HETERONORMATIVITY

You're a bad worgen, worgen.
    I dunno what you're talking about...

I dunno what you're talking about...
    Suuuuuuure you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Having the mafia win as soon as they lynch their lynch target will make the town more inclined to do a no-lynch. Especially if you add in that the mafia must lynch the lynch target before they're equal in number with the town. Without adding the the game is more like a normal game but with the town in a constant MyLo. With the lynch target not having the win condition directly attached to it, the lynch target instead becomes a townie living in an impregnable bunker or a doc that can only protect itself.

I can't really see that I find either option to really be something that spice up the game. It feels like the game will be very random depending on who becomes the lynch target. If it's say Lysah or AoD, it becomes considerably easier and the town may do the lynching for you, but if it's Treann or Lelly it's considerably harder.
    I take that as a compliment kind sir ^^ but at least with me my low posts will eventually catch up with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokiefan View Post

I'll be back I promise!
    Very big grats to you Mr Hokie.

Sad face that Trixie is a maybe /cry

Last edited by Lellybaby; 2012-07-05 at 11:10 PM.

She will play, I'll make sure of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just my luck I'm either going to be mafia or the lynch target, I can just feel it!

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Just my luck I'm either going to be mafia or the lynch target, I can just feel it!
    Well hey, you were mafia 3 times in a row. But I am mafia 100% of the time right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I have been scum 4 out of the 7 games I have played, so it is fairly even. A town role this game would even it out, maybe even a TPR?
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    4 times in a row
    Out of 5 games so that's still 80% of the time
    83% if I'm mafia again this game...

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only been scum 3 times in 11 games.

Obviously some of us are scummier than others.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.