Deleted

New Level 90 Achievements

Im pretty sure I read somewhere that WoW will be adding some new Achievements at max level similar to Diablo which is get two classes to max level, is this true and anyone have proof?

Deleted
    Currently there is an achievement on the beta for levelling up a Horde and Alliance Character to Max Level.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://mop.wowhead.com/achievement=7384 - 5 max level characters.

http://mop.wowhead.com/achievement=7380 - Max level on both factions.

Deleted
    This sounds pretty appealing, for a new player anyway :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for feeding my multiple character addiction, Blizzard. Honestly though, I hope there are more in the future.

'What other people think of me is none of my business" - RuPaul

I hate this! Ok with the alliance-horde one for a number of reasons, but making me play 5 (+1 horde) is just a spit in my face.
    Tempted to care less for achievements come MoP

Quote Originally Posted by Anathaema View Post
    I hate this! Ok with the alliance-horde one for a number of reasons, but making me play 5 (+1 horde) is just a spit in my face.

Nobody is 'making' you play 5. Unless an extra 10 achievement points is that important to you, then you don't have to. It isn't as if it makes the game less interesting, to play multiple classes and races.

Deleted
    Thanks for the links and I think it's a pretty good idea myself, was bound to come eventually

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anathaema View Post
    Not sure if intended or a bug, but currently in beta it was counting 85s. (made a horde premade, copied 5 of my ally toons, plus some more ally premades) and got the achivments.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Deleted
    Some people will have them right away, because they already meet the requierements lol