Deleted

Digital re-sales :D

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't know how this would work, but it's good.
    But EA/ another big business will start something to do with charging more for a feature you should already own.

I'm keen to see how it progresses.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    hasnt this been happening for a while on steam with giftables.. how would it work for my steam library? would i have to sell the account as i dont think id be able to sell them individually and im not getting rid of my main steam account.. that would just be crazy.

Deleted
    There`s some restriction via Steam giftables I think, not fully understood it, but aren`t you only able to gift games you`ve not used?
    Not a clue how it`ll work, but I wouldn`t want to sell my whole account, just the crap, I mean good , games I don`t use.

Good for my defunct Warcraft too, means can finally get shot of it & buyer won`t have to worry about it getting locked/banned

I am impressed and shocked that modern politics can make useful and just laws.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.