Shadow mastery stat MOP

Last I heard mastery has terrible scaling for shadow in MOP. Now that raids are up in the beta has anyone been able to test this? I was looking forward to come cool mastery procs, but so far its seem like mastery should be avoided at all cost.

It's still useless, and you don't need raids to test that.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Int>Spirit/Hit to Cap>Haste>Crit>Mastery is where I'm at.
    www.mostlydead.enjin.com - We're recruiting!

btw didnt they announce that shadow would get annother workover next so where is that workover
    Thanks for that awesome signature i4ni

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyna View Post
    btw didnt they announce that shadow would get annother workover next so where is that workover
    I don't remember any announcement of major changes. But they will almost definitely make an effort to balance secondary stats better.
    www.mostlydead.enjin.com - We're recruiting!

Last I heard someone addressed blizzard that mastery was terrible and they responded that they would bump the base mastery and per point gain if needed. Also, each mastery proc not proc'ing things like FDCL, and Divine Insight was a bug according to GC and was said to be fixed in the next beta build at the time of the post.

Quote Originally Posted by lwalker8 View Post
    I don't remember any announcement of major changes. But they will almost definitely make an effort to balance secondary stats better.
    Shadow’s rotation (especially with some talents) is something that has been in flux lately, and that’s one of the few remaining places where we haven’t balanced secondary stats how we’d like yet, while we work to nail down the rotation changes. Off the cuff, I’m sure that crit is relatively underpowered currently, due to removing the mechanic where Mind Flay crits reduce the cooldown on Shadowfiend, and not compensating for that elsewhere, yet. Mastery is also one of the last things we tune when trying to balance secondary stats, as it’s typically the easiest to get right by simply changing the coefficient on it. As I think I mentioned earlier, the extra ticks should function 100% like additional real ticks, and there were some bugs with that in your current build, which we’ve since fixed.
    10 characters.