Poll: What would you do?

Page 1 of 17
... LastLast
    Deleted

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Is a hot girl worth it?

Let's say the zombie apocalypse hits, and of course you are fully prepared and have your shotgun/AK47/Machete. You pull up to an abandoned gas station in your car to refuel and get some supplies before you head back out. From nowhere, out comes this super-freaking jnbchkbljnsxka omg amazingly gorgeous girl.

She's crying and is completely helpless with no weapons and no clue, and is pretty much definitely gonna die if you leave her. She is not infected. She's crying and begs you to take her with you. For now you have adequate supplies and fuel and weapons for yourself. You've been moving around safely like a boss, and have managed to survive this long. However now you could be putting your own life in jeopardy by protecting this girl. But she's just so hot and helpless....

-Would you take her with you or leave her?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd take her. Survival would be pointless if there were no one to share it with. And if it's possible that we're the only two survivors, it'd be a way to repopulate once the zombies are gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take her.....
    gotta re-populate the world after the zombies are gone ,

or at least thats what id convince her lol :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Take her. I need to repopulate the world.
    Black Lives Matter

I'd leave her.... my wife owns all my supplies and she can fight instead of cry....

With her survival will be more easy..... instead of some "amazing hot girl"
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

10+ Year Old Account
    Knowing she isn't infected, yes. I am prepared to take multiple people with me so 1 woman won't hurt. Also it loneliness can lead to sloppiness.

Deleted
    No as my g/f would use the afore mentioned weapons on my nuts...

You should change it to hot male/female as not to be biased :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, if someone was in tears begging for his/her life I don't think I could turn them down.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd take her. It's debatable on whether it's better to travel alone or in small packs. Travelling alone has its benefits, don't answer to anyone, only have to worry about yourself, and supplies last longer. However, with no human contact your will to live might diminish over time. Having a beautiful girl to share your apocalypse with will give you the chance to remind you what you are surviving for.

As said above, but also - if you are under attack, she will act as a meat shield.

Deleted
    Leave her, target practice helps to kill zombies more efficiently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the_fallen View Post
    Take her. I need to repopulate the world.
    Gonna be hard to repopulate when she gets you killed....

Riding solo is more efficient than riding with a clueless hot girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    No as my g/f would use the afore mentioned weapons on my nuts...

You should change it to hot male/female as not to be biased :P
    This is off-topic but, holy shit your internet makes me want to cry at how abysmal mine is compared to yours lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Gonna be hard to repopulate when she gets you killed....

Riding solo is more efficient than riding with a clueless hot girl.
    of course it´s more efficient but i wouldn´t want to live like that, humans are not like some animals who walk alone and just get together to repopulate.
    even han wasn´t solo, think about that

Deleted
    I'd take anybody that's not infected and wants to join up. Appearance doesn't play a part in saving lifes. At least, in my world it doesn't.

leave her but get way into necrophelia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Let's say the zombie apocalypse hits, and of course you are fully prepared and have your shotgun/AK47/Machete. You pull up to an abandoned gas station in your car to refuel and get some supplies before you head back out. From nowhere, out comes this super-freaking jnbchkbljnsxka omg amazingly gorgeous girl.

She's crying and is completely helpless with no weapons and no clue, and is pretty much definitely gonna die if you leave her. She is not infected. She's crying and begs you to take her with you. For now you have adequate supplies and fuel and weapons for yourself. You've been moving around safely like a boss, and have managed to survive this long. However now you could be putting your own life in jeopardy by protecting this girl. But she's just so hot and helpless....

-Would you take her with you or leave her?
    I would help her, but not because she's hot... I probably wouldn't be able to handle a zombie apocalpse, mentally, by myself, so I'd need someone as a friend or partner. I'm not saying I wouldn't hit that, but that wouldn't be the reason for my saving her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    of course it´s more efficient but i wouldn´t want to live like that, humans are not like some animals who walk alone and just get together to repopulate.
    even han wasn´t solo, think about that
    HAHA! that made me chuckle

Deleted
    I'd save her, but not because of her appearance. She could be elderly or a kid for all I care - if I was in a life or death situation, her level of attractiveness would be the last thing on my mind. Having an extra pair of eyes to look out for danger in such a deadly situation would be well worth the risk. Anyone thinking with their loins would most likely end up dead.

Teach her what to do and to listen
    One person cannot stay awake at night to keep an eye out, 2 can switch out evenly.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass