8/8H il406 resto shaman lf 10/25 man raiding guild.

Hello everyone, i am an 8/8H, il406 resto shaman looking for a 10 or 25 man raiding guild.

I am currently in an 8/8HM server first guild.

My raiding experience is as follows this xpac

T11 (all hard modes 10 man)
    BWD - 6/6 HM current content
    TotFW - 2/2 HM current content
    BoT - 4/4 HM current content, also Sinestra down current content

T12 (Heroic shanox, beth, rhyolith, Baelroc progressed 25 man, Alysrazor, majordomo and rag progressed 10 man)
    6/7 HM current content, heroic rag downed during T13 content

T13 (all hard modes 10 man)
    8/8 HM, Warmaster and spine down 5% nerf, Madness down 15% nerf, other 5 down no nerf.

I am availiable to raid Sunday-Thursday

Please send me an private message on these forums for my armory. I will also gladly supply you with my real id for in game chat.

Hi Sargey

We're currently looking to flesh out numbers for MoP. We have two 10 man H DS clears a week for our mains in sub 2 hour clear on Tuesday and Wednesday. We also do Fireland sale runs and Meta achieves on older content for those interest. As far as activity goes we're up there.

During progression however we'd be raiding every night available for the first week until content is down, and most likely maintain that for the second also. We start at 7pm US CST and finish at 1130pm.

If you're interested then check out our website at http://meridian-ghostlands.guildomatic.com or add me on Real ID pbsellars_1982@yahoo.com.au (don't forget the .au) for more information.

15+ Year Old Account
    UNITY of Bladefist is looking for a Resto Shaman. Feel free to contact me for a chat.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

10+ Year Old Account
    Heya,

We would have a core spot for you, check us out!

Short and sweet, we're 13/13, 7/7, and 8/8hm (Day 1 of the 10% madness kill) 25 man guild. We raid Tuesday - Thursday 7-11 CST...give or take for progression (right now we're farming 8/8hm 25 and 2x10 man 7/7hm FL in under 4hrs Tuesday nights).

We're the top 25 man on our server and the best horde guild...we've have held this position for years, and are only getting stronger! Our raid leaders are formerly from top 20 World guilds, and are exceptionally amazing!

If you have any questions....hit me up on real id azatosryan@gmail.com, or you can check out our site at www.theafflictedguild.org.
    My Armory
    *The Afflicted*
    **US-Greymane, 25 man 5/16 HM, US top 100**
    ***Recruiting core spots for almost every class for MoP***

Hey there. We would love a resto shaman on our team.

We are always looking for outstanding, situationally aware players who enjoy min/maxing and theorycrafting. Feel free to add me on realid, email or gtalk avryel722@gmail.com. For fastest response, please email or pm via our website!

Guild Name: Occasional Excellence

Realm: US, PVE, Quel'dorei, Alliance

Progression: All 25 man - T13: 8/8H T12: 6/7H

Raid Times: 7:30pm-11:00pm CST, Tuesday and Wednesday (trash at 7:15, ontime is 7:25)

Age Requirement: 18+ required, 21+ preferred

Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required, 21+ preferred. OE guild members are adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. If you enjoy linking meters, use terms like ROFLcopter on a regular basis, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then consider us!

OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve. Because of this effort, most of our core raiders have ranked in the top 200 of their class/role on WoLs, with several regularly placing in the top 50.

While we only have two required raid nights, OE is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found in mumble chatting, running heroics, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week. We also allow our members to sponsor friends and family, who can join the guild in a non-raider position without an application, meaning there's always someone around to hang out with.

Occasional Excellence is probably unlike any guild you have ever been a part of. If it sounds like it might be for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the website, by email, in game, or on our mumble server. We look forward to meeting you!

8/8 H DS 25
    6/7 HM t12
    10/13 H t11
    US 208th Light of Dawn pre 4.0

What we need from you:
    - Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
    - Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
    - Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
    - Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
    - A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
    - A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wo...kwing-descent/
    http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/in...rtyr/#more-725

High Priority
    Tank of any class
    Warlock
    Ret paladin
    Resto shaman
    Unholy DK
    Warrior DPS

However recruitment is open for MOP so we are recruiting all the things!

Standard raid schedule:
    Sunday-Wednesday
    8:30-12:00 EST

RealID
    GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
    Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
    or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
    Redien, Deadraught, Pathosìs

Apply at
    www.blessthemartyrguild.com

Hey there, we're a 10 man guild on shadowmoon-conspiracy, we're currently 8/8HM (5% for spine and 10% for madness). Tier 11-tier 12 were done while it was relevant. Trying to add the finishing touches to the roster before next expansion.

We're currently looking for a resto shammy.

Our raid times are 8-12 EST, Tuesday-Thursdays. I know you said until 11pm est, but if you can make to midnight, it would be nice to hear from you.

http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/us/...oon/Conspiracy

You can add me on real id: twodayromance@gmail.com or find me ingame!

Hope to hear from you soon

Hi there!

Our guild may be a perfect fit for you! I'll try to keep this short. <Alone>, alliance guild of Aerie Peak (US-PVE) is looking for a resto sham for a core raid spot for our MoP progression. We are a semi-hardcore 25man raiding guild that's been raiding together since the end of TBC.

Our current progression is:
    -8/8 H 25 Dragon Soul (US #60.....#121 including 10 mans...I don't know anymore how this works...)
    -7/7H in 10 man Firelands, 7/7 in heroic 25man Firelands, 6/7 pre-nerf
    -13/13 T11 server first Sinestra, Nefarian and Al'Akir achievements

We raid Mondays through Thursdays, 7-10 EST.

If you can make 4 raid days and you like shorter, earlier raid times in a relaxed/friendly atmosphere, but serious raiding, this is the guild for you! Oh... we also provide guild repairs, flasks and enchants for all our core raiders, so you can forget about farming! Loot: Loot council. This covers all the most important info. If you are interested, check us out at aloneguild.com and fill out an application or look for me in game if you have any questions!

*We're looking for a resto/ele or a MS ele. If you're interested we'd like to chat.

Veritas (Latin for “Truth”) is recruiting for a core position on our 25 man raiding team. We are currently 8/8 Heroic in DS. We have been killing Heroic Deathwing since May 18th! We are also ranked 3rd on our server horde side and 4th overall and believe we have a good shot at some server 1sts during MoP!

Please note, we were running two 10 man teams, both of which have been 8/8 heroic for almost 2 months, we are combining those teams this week and going to 25s. We have reviewed strategies for over a month and believe we will go at least 6/8H if not 8/8H in the first week of our 10 to 25 man conversion.

About us: We offer a mature raiding environment with a laid back atmosphere while still consistently pushing for progression. Having been one of the first guilds formed on our server, we also sport a long history on Velen. Since BC, Veritas has been a progressive guild with steadfast raiders who are determined to conquer the current content as quickly as possible.

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time)

Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
    7-10pm MST
    8-11pm CST
    9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Our server population is approximately 7k horde and 8k alliance, we are not a dead server.

Loot System: We use an EP/GP loot system. If you have never used this system, you can find info here: http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system It is similar to DKP with some slight differences.

Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class. Flawless attendance; raiding must be a priority to you. Correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are not gathering professions. Good internet and computer, especially since we will be running 25s.

If this sounds like a good fit for you Contact Our Lead Recruitment officer, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: MeganIn1987@yahoo.com

Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.veritasgamers.enjin.com
    Wow Progress Link: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/velen/Veritas

Hey Sargey,

You should hit me up on real-id (sethgardner119@gmail.com) so we can talk about US #21 guild Team Malice. Currently we have an immediate opening for an exceptional Sham and based on your post, I think we would be a good fit for you! Below is some general information about team malice and I hope to hear from you soon.

Raid Times: Sun-Thur 8-12 EST
    Server: Zul'Jin
    Faction: Horde
    Real-ID: sethgardner119@gmail.com

Regards,

Spard of Team Malice