Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Probably Spongebob after Season 3 and the movie. The first three seasons are some of the best cartoons I've seen, but there was a huge drop in quality after they replaced Hillenburg and the writers.
    Last edited by Duruka; 2012-07-05 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    My Little Pony.

Can't get my head around why grown males watch this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer View Post
    My Little Pony.

By far the worst TV show I've ever seen. All of the characters are so obnoxious and annoying that I couldn't even get to the second episode.
    I agree with these gentlemen. Worst show ever.

My Little Pony.

This is it, really.

My Little Pony.

I agree with this guy. It's always baffled me why they watch it

Deleted
    Scooby Doo/ Scrappy Doo has a special place in hell. I too don't understand MLP, but I don't hate it, I pretend it is not there.

Hard to say. A lot of recent ones are just awful.

As far as old ones are concerned, Angela Anaconda is the creepiest piece of shit to ever exist.

Deleted
    Flapjack/Chowder, I quit watching CN after seeing these.

The newest generation of cartoons where every solution to their problem involves copious amounts of yelling:

Spongebob
    Chowder
    Johnny Test
    Fish Hooks

So yeah, pretty much CN
    In my day we didn't have World of Warcraft or Guild Wars. We had World War 2, and when you shot at the Germans it aggroed five thousand of their friends!

"A blind, deaf, comatose lobotomy patient could feel my anger!!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatness View Post
    I agree with these gentlemen. Worst show ever.
    Some people don't like being happy I s'pose.

OT: Squidbillies is probably the worst thing I've ever seen. To me, it does to visual entertainment what dubstep does to music.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

Family Guy. I just really hate it. I don't mind kid's shows really, because they are meant for kids, but this is a show designed for adults yet the humor is just... Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    As far as old ones are concerned, Angela Anaconda is the creepiest piece of shit to ever exist.
    This show gave me legitimate nightmares as a child.

Deleted
    I wasn't never a Big fan of the flintstones or scooby doo when i was a kid, always thought they were a little bit boring.

And the my little pony thing, I have never watched one episode, but what im getting is that the show is watched by more teenage boys than anything else, maybe they think it would be cool a cute to like it so girls would sleep with them...

And Family guys, - I was never a big fan, southpark was always better, But imo Family guy in the best Cartoon on the Telly now - I think its an age 30+ TV show.
    Last edited by mmocae06178e2b; 2012-07-05 at 06:08 PM.

Deleted
    South Park and Drawn Together are pretty shit from what I have seen, with their "so edgy" humour. I haven't seen Family Guy but it does look like a more obnoxious version of Simpsons to me, which also turned to shit after 00's. I don't really watch many cartoons, though, never had.

My Little Pony.

Can't stand it, and I can't stand the fans of the show. The show itself is boring and the animation isn't even that great, bad jokes, stupid puns, boring characters, and the fact that the characters are stereotypical cartoon characters is in itself idiotic. Plus the fact that it's plastered around the internet is annoying.

Deleted
    My little Pony and Winx Club if I have to dig deeper in the past...I don't know any recent western show besides MLP (wish I didn't know this one aswell).

I'm sure MLP is good for kids, but the adults who make pony jokes pisses me off...and signatures that burn my eyes don't help aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    My little Pony and Winx Club if I have to dig deeper in the past...I don't know any recent western show besides MLP (wish I didn't know this one aswell).

I'm sure MLP is good for kids, but the adults who make pony jokes pisses me off...and signatures that burn my eyes don't help aswell.
    Agreed, I also hate when they replace words like "everybody" with "everypony", "facepalm" with "facehoof", "brofist" with "brohoof", etc. Just makes them look like tools to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    My Little Pony.

Such a stupid show and the fact grown males actually watch it and use various things from the show (desktops, sigs, avatars etc) is very weird.
    Pretty much this, it is so odd and creepy.

chalk up another vote for My Little Pony

it sucked in the 80's and it still sucks today

whatever floats your boat, right?

Yep, Angela Anaconda. Fuck that show, fuck everything about that show. Also, for having a 4 year old in my house, mother fucking Diego, Dora was annoying yeah, but Diego.... it's like... Dora X100000, uuughh so annoying.

Also, My Dad is a Rockstar.

Funny that you mention that show, the Nostalgia Critic did a review of Digimon the Movie and I always remembered that bit in the beginning of the movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    All shows on the Sunday night block of Adult Swim.