Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I've played through Agent, Knight, and Inquisitor.

The part I really enjoyed about the Inquisitor story line was the spirit of independence and collaboration between the companions.

After Chapter One, when you finished a planet and returned to your ship, you typically didn't phone in to your superior on the holocom to take orders from the likes of General Lobsterhead, Watcher 2, or Keeper. You went to the conference room and talked over what you were going to do with your mates. You're character is the one in the driver's seat of his/her own destiny instead of a superior.

Playing through the Agent and Knight storyline made me feel more or less like a servant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LonestarHero View Post
    I've played through Agent, Knight, and Inquisitor.

The part I really enjoyed about the Inquisitor story line was the spirit of independence and collaboration between the companions.

After Chapter One, when you finished a planet and returned to your ship, you typically didn't phone in to your superior on the holocom to take orders from the likes of General Lobsterhead, Watcher 2, or Keeper. You went to the conference room and talked over what you were going to do with your mates. You're character is the one in the driver's seat of his/her own destiny instead of a superior.

Playing through the Agent and Knight storyline made me feel more or less like a servant.
    Yea I liked that to. The Inq story really reflects your growing rise to power and how it corrupts you. Your not a servant but your a power to be reckoned with. It also has one of the best companions in the game (Khem Val) and his story is the strongest companion story that i've seen so far. So much happens to poor khem...

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    ...It also has one of the best companions in the game (Khem Val) and his story is the strongest companion story that i've seen so far. So much happens to poor khem...
    MIZEN BAMA! I am also a fan of IA's Vector. WE ARE DAWN HERALD! WE FIGHT FOR YOU, WE FIGHT FOR THE NEST.
    Last edited by Spase Peepole; 2012-07-06 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Yea I liked that to. The Inq story really reflects your growing rise to power and how it corrupts you. Your not a servant but your a power to be reckoned with. It also has one of the best companions in the game (Khem Val) and his story is the strongest companion story that i've seen so far. So much happens to poor khem...
    Khem Val is one of the few characters who are actually intricately tied into the class storyline. I can't really think of any other who enjoys as much plot integration- Kira Carsen or Jaesa would probably be the secondmost one.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Haven't played the knight, but I can say there aren't too many twists and turns in the warrior story and the inquisitor is fairly straightforward as well. Warrior also has the best villain of all the class stories I've played(Warrior, Agent, Trooper, BH, Inquisitor), NONE of the other 4 classes had a main villain whose ass I wanted to kick SO badly when I got there.
    The first act of the Smuggler story has a bad guy who's a** needs a good kicking.

He's like a Gary Oak style smart ass. Cept with this Gary Oak instead of Just smashing his dream moments after he obtained it you get a lot more painful vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Khem Val is one of the few characters who are actually intricately tied into the class storyline. I can't really think of any other who enjoys as much plot integration- Kira Carsen or Jaesa would probably be the secondmost one.
    Yeah, Khem has a great story, and really does play a big part, definitely more than the other companions I've done. Jaesa was all super important...until you actually got her, then she didn't really serve much purpose.

The Corellia class missions sum the story up perfectly in that others do the heavy lifting, but the Consular is the one opening the gates to let them through.