10+ Year Old Account

Censure Coefficients

I've been doing some calculations lately and i really need to know the true Censure coefficients. I searched the coefficients of ap and sp of Censure and found multiple sources stating different ones, so per short i'd like to know which one is true. I need the coefficients for an earlier patch, patch 4.06a, and the ones for 4.3 after the 40% buff to Censure.

Source nr1. Wowhead states 13.5% of AP and 5% of SP at 5 stacks: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=31801/seal-of-truth

Source nr2. Redscapes post on EJ states 13.5% of AP and 7% of SP at 5 stacks: http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t110342-.../4_0_1_Changes

Are those updated for the 40% increase or not ? and which one of those 2 is correct since the SP modifier is different, and what were the coefficients for patch 4.06?

Why exactly do you NEED the coifs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i can't really give a straight answer to your question since it's kinda a big secret and all and I can neither confirm nor deny that what i am doing, or would be doing if no one can answer, is illegal or not.

Then i can't really say without causing a lot of "trouble" among a certain group of citizens, who would be rather upset if i reached my goal while not being discreete with what i have to do, and furthermore i would like to add that any answer that would help me reach said goal is not liable for anything that would happen after it would all be said and done, or in this case... calculated.

Let's just say that i need this for a pet project containing certain figures which are also contained within a certain timeline, and that the time of which it can be done is also limited, so an answer in the near future would be most apreciated.

Can't really think of a way to hax and abuse censure that is frowned upon.... except that one time bug rets got after that patch

I dont really see this thread going to a good place...

15+ Year Old Account
    The following topics are not to be discussed on MMO-Champion on penalty of ban.

Activities considered illegal by Blizzard Entertainment (botting, hacking, cheating, exploiting,...)
    If you are in such a secretive mood as to not be able to discuss it without fear, then it really doesn't belong here on MMO-Champion. Personally I deplore hacks, and I'm glad the Mods here do a damn good job of keeping them away. Besides I can think of atleast two sites that are based around hacks/exploits/bots and things of that nature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calm down i wasn't serious about that "illegal or not" part rofl, or any part of my second post, you guys sure can't recognize when someone isn't serious, especially when i wrote that as if it was coming from a legal document, if i were doing something illegal i could of just lied i needed the numbers for an argument with someone lol, or something like that ^^ .
    Anyway i found the answer, it's 9.6% AP and 5% SP before the 40% hotfix to Censure, found it here : http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t106276-...dance_4_0_1_a/
    So i guess the coefficients after the buff are 13.5% AP and 7% SP , taken from: http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t110342-.../4_0_1_Changes
    This means that the 13.5% AP and 5% SP from wowhead might be wrong, they should fix it if it is indeed wrong.