What are you selling on the RMAH?

Honest question...as I've been playing D3 since release and have only sold 2 items on there for a couple of bucks. Wherein, I can sell some items on the gold AH for near millions. So what does it take to sell a decent item on the RMAH? What are you selling and making a profit on? I think I have decent drops and it just comes up short every time/

15+ Year Old Account
    Weapons, rings and amulets mostly. People don't seem to be willing to spend much money on other slots unless it's really really good. However for the 3 slots mentioned people will buy even a mediocre one for $10 or so I've found.

I've sold Natalya's Mark for $250.00 so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromtar View Post
    Weapons, rings and amulets mostly. People don't seem to be willing to spend much money on other slots unless it's really really good. However for the 3 slots mentioned people will buy even a mediocre one for $10 or so I've found.
    I figured that's where the money would be going. However, what stats are people looking for? > 1000 damage for a weapon? Hundreds of Dex/Str? Crit chance? Mix of all of the above?

---------- Post added 2012-07-08 at 11:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phaseone View Post
    I've sold Natalya's Mark for $250.00 so far.
    Yeah, I can imagine higher end legendaries or set pieces would be selling decently well.

Deleted
    Just started selling for real cash this week and I made £26 so far :P

Been selling all sorts, anything that's decent ill put up even if its just for a few £.

Deleted
    I recently noticed that crap (like real crap) that you cannot even sell for 10k at the gold auction house actually sells for 2€ at the RMAH.
    I make more money selling bad stuff than with mediocre or really good stuff. Now all I put in the RMAH are either those items that sell for 2-3€ each or legendaries/awesome 63s. The rest sits in the gold auciton house or ends at the NPCs.

The easist things to sell in my experience are (good) weapons, I've sold 15 items and the 4 weapons I've sold make up like 85% of my income (I've made about 100 bucks so far). Well-itemized necks and rings seem to be easy sellers too...but getting a well-itemized one is also very rare. The biggest sale I've gotten personally from anything else was 6 dollars for a meh-itemized dead man's legecacy legendary quiver followed by a pair of decently itemized ilvl 61 boots for 5 bucks. But half of my sales sold for 2 dollars. For me it's maybe a 1 in 10, or maybe even less, chance of a succesful auction, I tend to sell like 2 or 3 things fairly quickly and don't sell shit for a few days after. I usually give items at least a couple tries at 2 dollars and then I'll either sell it for dirt cheap on the gold AH just to get it out of my inventory (I have a full stash at pretty much all times, plus I have many alt toons just to keep gear on) or I'll just vendor it if I realize it probably isn't even worth the hassle.