Poll: The 4 Choices which do you choose?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Lethal injection for sure! After committing mass genocide I have a feeling there would be some angry people out there looking for blood. If I was blind, paralyzed or in a prison its inevitable that someone was going to kill me soon enough, and their way of doing it might not be so pleasant as getting an injection lol. (yes I know lethal injection is basically the equivalent of acid being poured through your veins, but angry people can likely come up with much more painful and slow ways of killing me)

Edit: My mistake, just saw that I cannot die unless of old age if I chose prison.
    Last edited by Alcomo; 2012-07-08 at 09:37 PM.

A maximum security prison in what country? I mean if it's a Nordic country I'll go for that since from what others have described those places are pretty cushy. However if it's a maximum security prison in some, how to put this diplomatically, cesspit of a country then hell no, I'd rather be blind.

Just kill me. I'd rather not make myself more miserable by surviving the ordeal longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just unbelievably unrealistic, and blindness is the obvious pick too.

Maximum security prison, duh. You'll be alive, you'll be healthy, and you have hope. Number two option has 0/3 of these, and 3-4 are both missing two out of three. And a mass genocide? Sheesh. You'd have to be a dictator of a country or a Bond-level super criminal to pull that off. Political leaders aren't locked up in with regular inmates, and as for a supervillain... "I ain't locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me!"

---------- Post added 2012-07-08 at 09:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    This is just unbelievably unrealistic, and blindness is the obvious pick too.
    Your brain works in ways completely unobvious to some of us others. IMHO, you'd have to be more than a tad bit broken in your attic department to pick anything but 1.

If I just committed mass genocide they could hand me a rusty knife and I'll save them the trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    So someone commits heinous crimes on humans and your response is to either kill him, blind him or turn him into a vegetable? The hypocrisy is amazing. Lock him away, throw away the key, you have no right to harm another person and his crimes don't give you any validation to do so.

The problem with our world today is that we are so damn righteous that we abandon the morals and laws we uphold just to see "evil" disposed of. Humanity needs to embrace the concept of mercy, seriously.

Edit: Wow /faceplam at me, I just missed the whole entire point of the thread.
    Last edited by Puck; 2012-07-08 at 10:47 PM.