Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    To each their own...I hate that robot. I don't wanna throw him out the airlock as much as I do Tanno Vic, but he'd certainly be next in line.
    seriously? I don't know how you could hate 4X he's so over the top awesome. Didn't really like Dorne or Yuun much. Yuun was just weird, and Dorne was preachy and annoying. Didn't really get better being in a relationship.

I think my favorites are Risha or Kira.

Both are interlinked to the story (or at least a bigger part then some other companions) and are quite likable characters, at least to me.

Risha is probably better of the two because aside from being an essential part of the story (at least for the second half of the first chapter) she also has her own stuff going on including quests and "important" decisions to be made after she steps away from the main story line. Male characters romancing her have a big stake in her story.

Kira is nice. I like her personality best. While she stays linked to the main Knight story almost all the way through unfortunately this also puts up roadblocks on her conversations even when you are well past the affection point where a different companion would have something to say. This makes staying interested in her story kinda hard unless you level at lightning speed or slow her affection almost to a halt and do most of it after the main story is over.

Some companions are seriously in need of work though. While I would like to be more involved with companions like Bowdaar or Doc, Their conversations are short and useless. Almost all of them involve only one maybe two responses that only sparringly give any decent affection.

There are even some companions that seem to have just been made badly or rushed. There were probably 2 times at least one of Akaavi's convos could have lead to an interesting quest but instead she just steps out of the screen and says "well that's taken care of". It's not just her, why couldn't the writers/developers take just a bit of their time and make it into an actual quest? There are times they even mention planets you can actually go to like Coruscant and you still don't go with them! I hate those types of companions.

Some companions are just seriously lacking while others are way overboard in comparison.
    Last edited by Argroth; 2012-07-11 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    seriously? I don't know how you could hate 4X he's so over the top awesome. Didn't really like Dorne or Yuun much. Yuun was just weird, and Dorne was preachy and annoying. Didn't really get better being in a relationship.
    I despise the "RAH RAH MY COUNTRY IS AMAZING!" people in real life, so why would I want a droid with that personality? I find it intolerable, loving your country is fine, being over the top with it is anything BUT awesome in my eyes, and that is EXACTLY what 4X does. I'm not fond of Dorne's "by the books ice queen" act either, she warms up a little if you do the relationship line but even then she's nowhere near as pleasant as Mako or Vette. I haven't raised affection with Yuun, but yeah, he's definitely weird. OTOH, he's also the only one who hasn't gotten on my nerves so far, too(Jorgan is a hardass which is fine for a military spot but doesn't lend itself to being too likeable, and Vic is just a dick that doesn't even live up to his "reputation". "Greatest explosives expert in the Republic", who uses...a sword? Whose sole storyline demonstration of demolitions work is pushing a button to launch a missile? Hell, *I* use explosives better than he does, why do I need him on my team again?)