Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    don't you get a free trial with premium when you make an account? maybe that's whats happening with people.
    My account that is years old and not premium worked fine. It's the NA site letting non-premium members get it.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    don't you get a free trial with premium when you make an account? maybe that's whats happening with people.
    My account is over 3 years old so it's not that.

Amazing... finally, when Curse is doing a giveaway we see info bout GW2 on front page :P.
    Since there was no news post bout it launching anyway, or did I miss something? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    Amazing... finally, when Curse is doing a giveaway we see info bout GW2 on front page :P.
    Since there was no news post bout it launching anyway, or did I miss something? :P
    They did mention the release date on the front page.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...2-Release-Date

10+ Year Old Account
    NA non-premium member, got it just as simple as logging in to the site. Since I'm currently no longer pre-purchased (needed the money for some unexpected expenditures, so I got a refund), I'm very happy to be able to play in the beta again!

10+ Year Old Account
    OK so basically

US: You can get your key just by logging in your account either you are premium or not.
    EU: Wait till tomorrow if you are not premium.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    My account isn't a premium but it gave me a key
    You're a mod. I think you get premium with the job don't you? It told me I couldn't participate because I don't have premium.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by incarcerated View Post
    You're a mod. I think you get premium with the job don't you? It told me I couldn't participate because I don't have premium.
    I'm not a mod and have had my curse account for over a year. Non premium. Still got a key.

You're a mod. I think you get premium with the job don't you?
    I don't get anything out of the job

Like it's been mentioned already, it appears that anyone in NA can get a key no matter what kind of account they have (curse screwed up), but EU has to wait til tomorrow to get a key if you don't have a premium account.

10+ Year Old Account
    New stuff:
    Looks like they've fixed the NA issue. After going back to Curse to see when the next BWE would be, it's telling me I have to be premium to get a key. Guess it was a glitch in the system. Grats to everyone who swiped one early!

You could have just read the post directly above him that I made.
    /baffled

Deleted
    damn i dont seem to be able to get a key :S (eu)

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    New stuff:
    Looks like they've fixed the NA issue. After going back to Curse to see when the next BWE would be, it's telling me I have to be premium to get a key. Guess it was a glitch in the system. Grats to everyone who swiped one early!
    Yup, and I hope anyone who was able to get a key early saved the key or kept the webpage open because it'll be gone next time you try to the view the page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Yup, and I hope anyone who was able to get a key early saved the key or kept the webpage open because it'll be gone next time you try to the view the page.
    Already registered mine, just hope it stays good lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    You could have just read the post directly above him that I made.
    /baffled
    /remove selective reading glasses

10+ Year Old Account
    If someone snagged and registered the key, I think they should be good. Curse dun goofed and there just gunna have to go with it I would say honestly.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already registered to to my account so I should be good. Just gotta wait for that email to come along and tell me that I'm invited to the next BWE. Just in case I goofed somehow, because for some reason I had to reregister for a new account (possibly because I had my refund), I have the key saved in a notepad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried my existing account and a new account to try and get a NA key, but no luck on either. I just see the "Sorry! You must be Premium to enter this Beta Giveaway" text. Hopefully there will be enough left on tuesday for me to get a key.
    Last edited by LongClaw; 2012-07-09 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LongClaw View Post
    I tried my existing account and a new account to try and get a NA key, but no luck on either. I just see the "Sorry! You must be Premium to enter this Beta Giveaway" text. If anyone can get another key, I would really appreciate it.
    Try again tomorrow. They fixed the issue that was letting NA get keys without a premium account. Non-premium accounts will be able to get a key tomorrow night until their gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I managed to get a key (non-premium) that I'm saving for my best real-life friend who doesn't have the funds to purchase Guild Wars 2, but really wants to try the game out. Even if this will be the only time we get to play together for a while, it's better than nothing.