Thread: Game Over...

Deleted

Exclamation Game Over...

So im back in WoW after 3 months when a friend of mine gave me a scroll of resurrection. Just to recap and start before the new expansion - Mist Of Pandaria. Now after almost a week i have to say; The game experience of World Of Warcraft has gone WAY DOWN. In Heroics, for an example. People try to make it as fast as possible no thinking whatsoever, no CC and when a whipe occure people leave. There is rarely no communication at all and i have not seen any thanks at all afterwards when doing raid or HCs. I know these is not a new problem but its almost all the time these days. Im not saying im the best player in WoW but i know the basic and i do my "job" i signed up for. It´s seems the key word for WoW is Zerg rush that shit and don´t think. And thats how it looks on all aspect of the game. World of Warcraft is a good game and Blizzard are doing a realy hard work but its going down because of you .So these QQ goes to all WoW players out there. LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME. Its up to you if you want a great game experience or not. Too bad people don´t give a shit about anything so it probably won´t get any better. I think my time in WoW has come to an end and i hope people might learn someday, though im very doubtful.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think my time in WoW has come to an end
    I'm sorry, but "I quit" threads aren't allowed here. They offer no real point of discussion.