Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I updated my game but it won't let me play >.>

Was so happy for this. Was thinking about coming back so now i can see if its worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Valdorian View Post
    I updated my game but it won't let me play >.>
    Same here. Just patched the game but its telling me I need activate a subscription. Anyone else having issues getting the 7 days free?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, just got mine. Still not sure if I'll bother re-installing it to try it out. Don't want to spend the night DL'ing it just to log on and see an empty guild list. And the LFG is not a feature I look forward to using.

Having the same issue, can't log in for the free seven days. Any tips on getting in?

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    o_O

Bioware is just handing out free swag and time like all the damn time.
    We've been getting a flurry of activity as the July 31st count date approaches. It'll be curious to see whether they keep up the pace after 7/31, or if they go to a longer term strategy for the Oct. 31st reporting date.

Only inactive subscribers on june 20, 2012 11:59 cdt / june 20, 2012 4:59 gmt that have completed at least one billing cycle are eligible to receive free game time.

Quote Originally Posted by Odegon View Post
    Only inactive subscribers on june 20, 2012 11:59 cdt / june 20, 2012 4:59 gmt that have completed at least one billing cycle are eligible to receive free game time.
    So I'm guessing if you only used your free 30 days and did not pay any type of sub fee you cannot use the 7 free days.

Not sure if that is the problem. My last subscription was "2012/04/24 5:26 AM" and I still do not have access.

Son of a ...

Well I just looked and my last payment was in April so idk if that's the issue
    Last edited by Barbaedoslim; 2012-07-10 at 10:00 PM.

wow mine ended on the 21st >.>

Oh man why do they give 7 free days while I'm on vacation..I'll only have 3 days to play a bit. It's still better than nothing I guess. Can't wait to get back and log-in

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on the fence about resubbing but at the same time I need something to tide me over until GW2 and DayZ just got its third strike for killing my six day character to a log in bug and transporting me to some barren landscape with no items on a restart.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Meh, can't be bothered to download the game for them to inflate their sub numbers, swtor had it's chance in my book, and the game needs to be changed on several crucial points before I'd bother, the lack of other players and empty servers arent the reason I quit in the first place. It was purely based on a horribly designed mmo, heck even the TSW beta was better ><, I'll try my luck with GW2 instead.

Quote Originally Posted by aT1C View Post
    well at least they do... if you compeer it to WoW (Blizzard)
    Isnt WoW free to play up to a certain level now?
    Blizz constantly emails me with "Come back, heres 7 days free"

Whats the difference with Bioware?

Quote Originally Posted by aT1C View Post
    well at least they do... if you compeer it to WoW (Blizzard)
    Yeah, Blizzard just has them whatchamacallits . . subscribers. Fuck those guys.

Is there something I've got to do to activate this free 7 days? My account doesn't have it...

Edit: Cool, so because of the month I subbed for when they gave out that free month, I don't get this week. Fuck you BioWare. Waste of time and bandwidth installing this fucking game again.
    Last edited by Eroz; 2012-07-11 at 09:27 AM.

Unsubbed in March was going to try it out with the groupfinder and merges but couldn't log in so they get no play from me.

Quote Originally Posted by lazerbacon View Post
    Not sure if that is the problem. My last subscription was "2012/04/24 5:26 AM" and I still do not have access.
    It's the same for me as well.

My last paid subscription was in April, but I didn't actually cancel my subscription until June and I'm certain it was before the 20th. I guess the 30 days of free game time counts against us.

Bummer, was actually a little excited for this...

10+ Year Old Account
    Great news ill be online this next week for sure. Is there any way to know which servers are populated so we can transfer there?
    Last edited by mirodin; 2012-07-11 at 11:38 AM.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!