Poll: Most memorable NFL game of 2011

Most memorable NFL game in 2011

Yes, I'm a 49er fan so I'm obviously going to pick the Saints at 49ers in the postseason as the most memorable. There were some other good ones but its hard to beat this game with such a surprise comeback from Alex Smith. Who would of thought this guy could drive the field 2x times in a row for over 80 yards to score twice in less than 2min. remaining in the game. The Catch III is what they are calling it now. I was watching from a friends house and my friend thought I was going crazy that night because I was almost crying. lol.

You can see the list of top 20 games from 2011 here:

http://www.nfl.com/qs/top20games/2011/index.jsp

they still haven't revealed 1-8 yet. So, we can discuss those as well or we can see which ones we disagree with.

EDIT: Sorry if didn't include your favorite game. Lets try and not be biased please even though I am a 49er fan I really do believe the Saints-49ers game was the best. You have multiple choices for the poll as well.
    Last edited by Son of Lothar; 2012-07-10 at 08:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Super Bowl.

It's the only game I watched.

Mostly because I hate the Ravens:
    Ravens losing to the Patriots.

Of the options I see listed:
    Steelers losing to the Broncos [simply embarrassing]

Hell yea, that 49ers game against the Saints was absolutely mind blowing. Holy cow, I have never seen that stadium like that before. The 49ers at the Lions was also a great game. It was the turning point for the 49ers that they were not to be taken lightly.

Deleted
    Saints at 49ers divisional playoff. Most memorable game since Super Bowl XXXVI (2002).