10+ Year Old Account

Need help with locating a suitable new computer!

Can anyone help me find out if there's a better computer than this for a similar price anywhere?

I know next to nothing about the actual hardware of computers; it all just confuses me and I don't know where to begin. I know that maybe I should be searching for something with a better graphics card, but I have no idea about how the models compare.

Any computer that you find needs to have a fair amount of hard-drive space - comparable, equal to or more than the 2TB on the computer shown - and a graphics card good enough to run things like Skyrim and similar games smoothly and on high graphics settings. (Preferably at maximum.)
    I'll also be using it for digital art on photoshop, as well as media like movies and comics and stuff, but since just about any computer can run stuff like that, it's not as big of a concern.

If it's a bit more expensive, then that's fine; as long as it's better.

Also, could you please ensure that it's available in the UK, and that I don't have to build my own computer; I know perhaps that might be cheaper or better in many ways, but I don't know where to begin and I simply don't want to.

Thank you, if you do help! I know it's a lot to ask, so I'd be very grateful if you choose to help.

If you need any more information or something, don't hesitate to ask!

(Sorry if this is in the wrong forum or whatever!)

for £500 if you dont want to build yourself its `not bad` - a glance over on scan,ocuk and ebuyer , they both offer lower spec pre built machines for that sort of money.

as for the spec ; the i5 is good , the 8gb and hdd are also good - the video card will play most games , not at `maximum` but at least on medium

http://www.medion.com/gb/electronics...term=310016000

has a better video card , but is also £110 more than the one you chose!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd also go with http://www.medion.com/gb/electronics...term=310016000 if you can shell out the money :P.

I always recommend this ironsidecomputers.com (the website says international shipping). Their live chat rep will help you pick your components for whatever you'll use the PC for (im a gamer/ hobby photographer). Even if you don't purchase from them im sure theyd be happy to help you out.

and shipping to the uk is another $100 on the price , as would be any returns if there was a probkem

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the suggestions! I'll check them out!