Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    This has to be some wierd form of trolling. The guy "SCALED THE FENCE" to get inside the freaking tiger enclosure. Of course the tigers are dangerous thats why there kept inside a cage and not left to roam around the Zoo. Its not a damn petting zoo.

You say tigers should have decency wtf? like, wtf are you talking about?
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    You would think that Zoo lions would have enough domestication and decency to respect another human being
    Ehm... No. They are wild animals, very big wild animals. You should never expect lions, tigers, monkeys, gorillas etc. to be "domesticated" or "respectful" to a human. Even when held in captivity their entire lives, it does not guarantee that the animal will be tamed in any way. Like any animal, and especially one such as a lion, demand that you do not in any way seem threatening to their home, humans work the same way. How would you feel if some random dude with a gun came into your house and started picking at your food.
    Intel i7-5820k @ 4.5 GHz
    Asus Rampage V Extreme x99
    Asus GTX 980
    32GB DDR4 RAM
    Windows 10 Home x64

Well played OP... you just trolled a lot of people. Pretty sure the guy trying to commit suicide, via breaking in after hours, jumping over the fence, and feeding himself to the tigers, has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ignorant? I've seen a ton of zoo shows where the Tiger handlers go in and feed and play with the Tigers and have no problem. To me if a Tiger doesn't have enough decency to do the right thing even when it's handlers aren't around, then he shouldn't be given shelter and food in our society. And why have a liability in city limits knowing that someone could get hurt?
    You can't be serious, I don't buy your thinking for one second - Tigers are wild animals at heart, while some can be tame (to a degree) if raised in captivity, they still retain their primal instincts - read: they don't think or reason like you or I (human beings)

You ask any trainer/zoo keeper/animal handler, never ever underestimate animals such as these, while some can be tamed, they can still and will, kill you if something sets them off.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Deleted
    That doesn't mean that he deserves to be eaten by Tigers though. Do you think that any one who trespasses on public property should be killed like this? Because I remember trespassing on school after hours all the time when I was a kid. I wasn't a bad person, I was just having fun.
    It's not about what he deserved or didn't deserve, those are ferocious wild animals, even in captivity they are still bloody dangerous if you get too close! I feel that he deserved it for lacking common sense.

Deleted
    'A man was killed by tigers at a zoo on Wednesday after he scaled a fence and crossed a moat to get into their enclosure' - I'm afraid from that statement it's pretty clear he knew what he was doing. Tigers aren't domestic animals and will defend their territory, in the same way a human would if someone broke into their home. Although the death was tragic you really can't blame anyone other than the man for this.

Deleted
    I just read the story about the Zoo tigers killing an innocent man, and it infuriates me. You would think that Zoo lions would have enough domestication and decency to respect another human being, but apparently they do not. Back to the original topic, why should they be allowed to bring Tigers into our community if they are a danger to people around them? That seems like it's going too far, but I know that money speaks louder than words so I am sure this will stand. But imagine if that had been you, or someone you knew, who had done nothing wrong and still got mauled and eaten.
    Are you lacking in intellect or something? Are you seriously blaming a caged zoo animal for the death of a moronic man who forced himself into the habitat? He scaled the freaking fence, and you're going on about what the point is of keeping animals caged? Did you even for one second stop to think?

You cannot domesticate a freaking tiger you imbecile. The cage is there for a bloody obvious reason. "Bring tigers into our community"? Are you trolling? You have to be.

So many people are annoyed. Successful ***** is successful. Well done, OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Blockygame View Post
    You can't be serious, I don't buy your thinking for one second - Tigers are wild animals at heart, while some can be tame (to a degree) if raised in captivity, they still retain their primal instincts - read: they don't think or reason like you or I (human beings)

You ask any trainer/zoo keeper/animal handler, never ever underestimate animals such as these, while some can be tamed, they can still and will, kill you if something sets them off.
    This isn't true, Tigers CAN reason, but they choose not to a lot of times:

There's a difference between not knowing the difference between right and wrong, and knowing the difference, but not caring.

The OP must be the stupidest thing I have read all day. Make that all week. Tigers are large predatory animals, they can't be 100% domesticated. It's why they're kept in a fucking cage. And animals with decency? You've watched way too many animal character cartoons. Get a grip of reality. Animals don't think, act nor learn like humans do.
    According to the officials, the man possibly looked to commit suicide. What you're saying is like claiming trains are a danger to the community after a guy commits suicide by jumping under one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    So many people are annoyed. Successful ***** is successful. Well done, OP.
    Annoyed?, nah lol, bewildered totally.

Deleted
    You know how to deal with stupid people? Take safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.
    OP would probably be first one drive his car into wall, because, hell, who allows walls and buildings to be built right next to roads, when those wall dont have decency to remove themselves when human being aproaches?!? Why do we alow anything thats dangerous in our society?
    And no, tigers cant reason, they may choose not to kill someone they know all their life (like your video, he talks about how he knew them when they were small) and who proven to not be danger for them, but stranger, jumping into their home in night? GL with that.

Somehow i dont even think OP is a troll, guess i just lost faith to humanity lol.

But imagine if that had been you, or someone you knew
    If i ever intentionally jump into tigers cage, and survive, please, anyone, finish the job and kill me right on the spot.
    Last edited by mmoc16a8f9d66b; 2012-07-11 at 12:26 PM.

Deleted
    Ignorant? I've seen a ton of zoo shows where the Tiger handlers go in and feed and play with the Tigers and have no problem. To me if a Tiger doesn't have enough decency to do the right thing even when it's handlers aren't around, then he shouldn't be given shelter and food in our society. And why have a liability in city limits knowing that someone could get hurt?
    There's just no way you can be serious!

Tigers raised around humans 'might' be OK, but there's plenty of examples of when it goes bad (Siegfried and Roy instantly spring to mind) and you use the word 'decency' like it means something to a tiger!

Those teeth and claws that Tigers have evolved for a reason, just because you take an animal out of it's natural habitat, even if they've been born in captivity, doesn't suddenly remove millions of years of evolution no matter how 'nice' your being to it.

Fact is the guy was an idiot:

A man was killed by tigers at a zoo on Wednesday after he scaled a fence and crossed a moat to get into their enclosure

I'm not sure what part of a big fence, moat and more than likely big ass warning signs he ignored but you can no more blame the tigers than you could the car or train if he jumped in front of them.

I'm pretty sure this is just trolling, but I've never understood this, is making people think you're not very smart a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Mooboy View Post
    There's just no way you can be serious!

Tigers raised around humans 'might' be OK, but there's plenty of examples of when it goes bad (Siegfried and Roy instantly spring to mind) and you use the word 'decency' like it means something to a tiger!
    Hell, even dogs that have been a domesticated species for a few millenia still attack people they don't know or are afraid of! And they are much smaller and less predatory than something like a tiger.

Deleted
    I just read the story about the Zoo tigers killing an innocent man, and it infuriates me. You would think that Zoo lions would have enough domestication and decency to respect another human being, but apparently they do not. Back to the original topic, why should they be allowed to bring Tigers into our community if they are a danger to people around them? That seems like it's going too far, but I know that money speaks louder than words so I am sure this will stand. But imagine if that had been you, or someone you knew, who had done nothing wrong and still got mauled and eaten.
    why should we keep bring children to our lives when there are humans killing other humans and our children could be murderers has well? You would think that countries would have enough domestication and decency to respect another human being, but apparently they not since there is so much Hate, racism, homophobia, xenophobia, rape, wars, theft, etc.. Back to the topic why should we be allowed to bring kids into our community if they are in danger? That seems like it's going too far. But imagine if that had been you, or someone you knew, who had done notting wrong and still got all the hate and violence just for being different or believing on a different God or not believing at all.

I never got it either if tigers are going to be on display for children they should at least have the decency to cover up or something. All humans in civilized culture do. Think of the children!

The OP loves questioning the tigers decency as if a wild cat has any idea what that is. Btw tigers in a zoo are not always the same as show tigers for a travelling circus. In many cases zoo officials practice non-interaction to promote a more wild like demeanor.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't true, Tigers CAN reason, but they choose not to a lot of times:

There's a difference between not knowing the difference between right and wrong, and knowing the difference, but not caring.
    I have now come to the conclusion that you are a smegging Monkey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Break into some humans house at night and see what happens. I dare you, I double dare you.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Holy fuck it actually seems like you are serious, and that is really god damn scary.

That doesn't mean that he deserves to be eaten by Tigers though.
    Er... yes it does... (??)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.