Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's the point of having a convict in a jail if he still kills people?

Exactly the same, yet people act unfairer on animals.
    Animals are born and raised to survive, humans feel the need to dominate over everything like they are a GOD.

If your stupid enough to climb into a cage of tigers, you deserve death.
    It is their area, so don't trespass into it, it's caged off for a reason.

Darwin award winner inc...!
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Have to blame himself running into a cage with tigers....
    We had a case which is pretty simular to this one in Sweden, where a zoo-keeper went in to a "cage" of wolves. She had been working with them for like 30 years, when they suddenly one day attacked her and pretty much shredded her apart. I really like how society reacts to situations like this... I mean we know that they are dangerous animals which belong out in the wild, therefor we shouldnt treat them like puppies/kittens. Accident like this will happen, dont blame the animals for it.

OT: there was a discussion about putting the wolves down for killing that keeper, which really pissed me off.

Lol, the dumbass climbed into the cage. He deserves to die for being so damn stupid. When a bug comes into my house, I kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by Allefrans View Post

OT: there was a discussion about putting the wolves down for killing that keeper, which really pissed me off.
    Indeed. Like future captive wolves would remember and be thinking "Oh better not attack the keeper, or I'll get put down"

Animals are.... wait for it..... animals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerodynamic View Post
    Lol, the dumbass climbed into the cage. He deserves to die for being so damn stupid. When a bug comes into my house, I kill it.
    I don't know if I'd go as far as he DESERVED to die, but I can't help but feel that maybe his genes not being passed down is a good thing.
    But look at how soon we're all forgotten. The abyss of endless time that swallows it all. The emptiness of those applauding hands.

Contestant for a Darwin Award?

10+ Year Old Account
    Get your facts straight.... the idiot that got killed climbed into the cage and hid there, over night the Tigers found him and he got killed.

Far as i'm concerned the guy got what he deserved, don't need people in the world with that little activity up stairs.
    The Tigers did what is natural to them and noone in the Zoo is to blame for this mans stupidity, good riddance.
    |Asus Sabertooth 990FX|AMD Phenom II 1090T 4.2Ghz x6|XFX R7970 Black Edition|Kingston HyperX 1600Mhz 8gb|Corsair H60 Liquid Cooling|

I believe we should destroy this planet and every single other planet capable of producing a gravitic force! A friend of mine just jumped off a building and DIED! OMG I'm so angry! What does gravity have to do with my friend's desire to fly? Why won't GRAVITY RESPECT US?!

Deleted
    "You would think that Zoo lions would have enough domestication and decency to respect another human being, but apparently they do not." - you wrote

The bolded part kinda puzzels me. Do you see zoo lions as human beings? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    Ignorant? I've seen a ton of zoo shows where the Tiger handlers go in and feed and play with the Tigers and have no problem. To me if a Tiger doesn't have enough decency to do the right thing even when it's handlers aren't around, then he shouldn't be given shelter and food in our society. And why have a liability in city limits knowing that someone could get hurt?
    You're right. We should totally do something about it. Here's a suggestion: let's put all the wild tigers into locked cages and put up signs saying 'DO NOT ENTER: DANGEROUS BEAST INSIDE'. Sounds reasonable, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Contestant for a Darwin Award?
    The guy who climbed into the enclosure or OP? :P

Deleted
    This thread is not going in any constructive direction. Locked.