Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Girl cheated on me, so i had sex with another girl in her own bed(The Ex). It was mean, i'll admit, but made me feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    My Boyfriend betrayed me to Sauron.
    Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    stole my kill in call of duty that ass of a friend never talked to him again
    Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    Someone I liked didn't like me anymore, insert lots of crap about how they are an awful person and I'm an innocent victim.
    Now this is fun to read. The stories about your ex or the girl you liked....blegh.....might be the worst thing that happened to you, but try sounding less like a whining kid and more like a mature person who moved past the incident.

Anyway my turn:

Hmmmmmm, I guess I have it pretty good....most people I like, don't do horrible things to me....the worst single EVENT would be when I was a kid and my brother crashed the computer before I could save my game of Pokemon. Okay, he didn't crash it, might have been me, but we were both on the comp and I, as a stupid kid, was mad at him for it......Pokemon, go figure......all joking aside......What I hate is that my other brother can get SUPER moody sometimes. You can't ask him anything, you can't talk to him and he keeps acting like the victim. Sure, he might have issues with other people, but those issues are stupid (I know the issues and mostly they boil down to both parties acting stupid) Anyway, so he is like super moody, isolates himself to the ONE room with the computer which can run WoW, Diablo etc...and also the one room where you can actually watch movies or series. So ok, so far....it is annoying, but nothing actually really bad.....
    Then a few days later, he acts like nothing happened and acts like he is the bested buddy around. I mean like WTF!!! Don't act like the victim and by doing so annoy the people around you that have done nothing wrong to you....all of this because of stupid issues, that imo can be solved by both parties growing up, AND then suddenly act super cheery!
    When he is in one of his moods nobody in the house wants to talk to him. The tension can be cut with a knife. My parents ask me to tell him stuff, because they know even less how to deal with it. So over time (been several years of this happening) I am like: Enough ALREADY! STOP making me get sucked in to your stupid problems! I have enough to deal with on my own! Don't you dare act like nothing happened, because you were SUPER ANNOYING just yesterday! FFS apologize at least!
    MAkes me so mad at times.....

But yeh, overal it isn't a big problem, it happens every now and then......So overal my life has been pretty good

p.s. The moods swings made me wonder....can guys have PMS-like moments? Is their an equivalent for that in guys? He is the only guy I know that has these moods.....

p.p.s He just came down humming down the stairs (he was in one of his moods when I started writing this post).........
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post

p.s. The moods swings made me wonder....can guys have PMS-like moments? Is their an equivalent for that in guys? He is the only guy I know that has these moods.....

could it be bi-polar disorder/disease? i think thats like perma-pms. i think.

im not bi-polar, but i am very easy to piss off. especially when i know for a fact that im right about something and someone else just keeps saying "no, ur wrong".

15+ Year Old Account
    When I told the person I loved how I felt and I got a "I am sorry." At least I can comfort myself with that I haven't experienced being cheated on, beat or something. Sorry to hear about the rest of you guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    My cat was sitting on my lap, and then he suddenly jumped off to sit on a friend's lap.

I'm still planning out my revenge.

my ex was messing around with a guy. now she's married to him and messes around with me. she's a whore

4 years ago my, at this time, GF took her own life due to depression and personal problems. Though I have found peace with what happened, the scare is still there and I still miss her quite alot. I cannot think of anything worse I've experienced when it comes to a loved one hurting me.
    Last edited by Belial; 2012-07-13 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    my ex was messing around with a guy. now she's married to him and messes around with me. she's a whore
    And you're just as bad for messing around with a married woman.