Poll: Have you ever been arrested?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    http://files.sharenator.com/Running_...1089-89528.png

Linking image because its too big
    I'm prepared
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

And I proceeded to tell him the story of the Alice's Restaurant Massacre, with the full orchestration and five-part harmony and stuff like that and all the - and he stopped me right there and said "Kid, did you ever go to court?"

Deleted
    Nope, never arrested, never accused, never convicted.

I don't do any stupid bullshit so it stays this way because if I were to be one of the above I would be damaged goods for the BAR association and any future employer... And I could use my (future) law school diploma for nothing but fisting myself, that'd be the only use of it for someone who has, for example, a DUI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post

I'm prepared
    Have fun in jail. That looks like it was written by some dipshit for bigger dipshits.

Deleted

I'm prepared
    Read the disclaimer, that advice does not apply to you.

That looks like the sort of advice 4chan would give out.

I fit into none of those categories.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

well if they can't catch me then good luck charging me with anything. Full belt, and all the other stuff they wear I bet I could out run a cop.
    I see you getting a segment in an episode of Cops or perhaps Lock Up sometime in your future.
    But look at how soon we're all forgotten. The abyss of endless time that swallows it all. The emptiness of those applauding hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    I fit into none of those categories.
    Pretty sure you fit into at least 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Pretty sure you fit into at least 3.
    I'm not a fatass, dumbass, woman, small child, toddler, or suffering from disabilities, or a police.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Deleted
    I'm not a fatass, dumbass, woman, small child, toddler, or suffering from disabilities, or a police.
    That still leaves the third option in the list linked

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edc View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_alcohol_content

I suggest you look up the part about zero tolerance. The rule is not there because people like you and they would really like you to be able to drink a beer, the rule is there because there are always traces of alcohol in your body regardless of you drinking anything. Drinking before driving is bad, no matter how much you drink.
    He lives in Illinois LOL, the limit is 0.08 here in North America, that more than 3 drinks for a 180 lbs guy.

well if they can't catch me then good luck charging me with anything. Full belt, and all the other stuff they wear I bet I could out run a cop.
    You will probably change your tune the first time you are shot with a Taser, the cop only needs 21 feet.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you think anything you're saying is true, then you must be a dumbass, small child or retarded. Or have a disability, probably the mental kind.

1: You're very clearly a dumbass. You think you can run from police just because of some advice written for people who use /b/. If you're running from police do you seriously think if you outrun them they just go "Aww shucks, I guess the wiley teen angst ridden jerkoff got away. Absolutely no idea how we can track HIM down."

2: You're very clearly suffering from a mental disability or are a young teenager. The inability to form correct English ("a police"?) and astounding lack of foresight past, what, 10mins? Clearly shows as much.

3: You're talking about trying to run from police because [he has a belt on], using parkour. The fact that you describe it that way at all implies you're not even close to fit enough to try for either reason.
    Last edited by Kalmakk; 2012-07-12 at 06:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have been illegally detained because I refused to cooperate with the immigration checkpoints. Proving that we do not have any freedoms here.

Just goes to show that America is no better than Nazi-Germany. (Yes, I am an American citizen)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    Have been illegally detained because I refused to cooperate with the immigration checkpoints.

Just goes to show that America is no better than Nazi-Germany. (Yes I am an American citizen)
    Why would you refuse? Their job is to check for illegals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes for possession of weed. I was arrested by some officer who was obviously new. When I was brought in a more senior officer released me with a warning, due to weed not being "high priority, and considered a waste of police time."

Gotta love Canada.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have been illegally detained because I refused to cooperate with the immigration checkpoints. Proving that we do not have any freedoms here.

Just goes to show that America is no better than Nazi-Germany. (Yes, I am an American citizen)
    Please keep the jingoist bullshit off the forums and to yourself, thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Why would you refuse? Their job is to check for illegals.
    They can often become unnecessarily aggressive. No matter how much identification you have, if you have an accent or aren't white, you're gonna have a bad time.

---------- Post added 2012-07-12 at 06:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Please keep the jingoist bullshit off the forums and to yourself, thanks
    Sieg Heil. Thank god for free speech.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Except that Nazi Germany assassinated major members of opposing political parties, ousted the former military regime, bred a brainwashed anti-semetic, homophobic, fanatical populace, installed themselves in Catholicism in replacement of God, fought blind-logic wars with their neighbouring countries, and created the most widely condemned mass genocide of an age.

Whereas America...Um, didn't.