Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    If you're going to buy the game anyway, you might as well pre-purchase it now so you can get beta access (and 3 day headstart).

https://buy.guildwars2.com/
    I bought from a local reseller and I don't get the headstart or beta weekends. I went that route because it was much cheaper. We have to buy the EU version and it was a 15 euro difference per license so worth going the reseller route especially as I will probably get 4 licenses. I have paid for 2 already. I managed to get organised for the last beta weekend now so I am happy on that side and I can live with waiting an extra 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerotoxin89 View Post
    If you need a US one i have an extra. But i cant send PM's so we'll have to figure out something :P
    I also have a extra BetaKey to but I cant PM

I very much want to try the game if you have an extra key.. I will be grateful
    or PM
    Thanks

Deleted
    Hello ppl
    I will be grateful if somebody send me key for the final GW2 beta weekend. I want to try the game. Thanks a lot in advance
    pm here or skype: one_of_all

It would be much appreciated if someone could PM me a key.
    Thx in advance

Deleted
    Just to clarify for people with keys: All beta keys should work in any region. The region locking comes into effect when you register the key, as the beta key contests are all global.

oh god i forgot the beta weekend was now, wish money transfer from bank to paypal was instant so i could still pre-order :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taqaroph View Post
    oh god i forgot the beta weekend was now, wish money transfer from bank to paypal was instant so i could still pre-order :<
    prepurchase. There is a difference

Deleted
    if anyone got an extra key please pass me one, need to give it to a friend so we can play together during the beta
    either find me on skype: dobrin_bg , or send it to me via PM
    thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Wouldn't mind giving it a go if anyone has a spare, still undecided on the game. :/
    cheers in advance <3

I would really appreciate a key for my brother, I am always playing with my 2 brothers, but one of them wasn't lucky getting beta key. We want to check the game and see if we are going to switch from WoW.

If anyone has a spare key left, please PM me, I would love to give this a shot.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel dirty for begging for a beta key, but >.> here goes.
    Is it possible to get my hands on a beta key please, i already have the game its not for me, its for my girlfriend, we want to play guild wars 2 together, she currently doesn't want to buy the game until we find out if the game will play on her laptop, no going around her place and using my account is not an option as we live in 2 completely different countries, long distance relationship, the only other option we have is i let her use my account but that destroys the whole point of playing together. Very appreciated if i get one, thanks in advance if someone PM's me a key.

Deleted
    OMG beta is about to start soon and I cannot play yet. I was waiting this game for several years, checking and refreshing their website to see final publishing date and now I even pre-ordered, but distributor will get money only one Monday because banks doesnt work during weekend x) If someone ask extra key may I get a try this awesome status-quo changing game.

or pm

Quote Originally Posted by pepperzz View Post
    I feel dirty for begging for a beta key, but >.> here goes.
    Is it possible to get my hands on a beta key please, i already have the game its not for me, its for my girlfriend, we want to play guild wars 2 together, she currently doesn't want to buy the game until we find out if the game will play on her laptop, no going around her place and using my account is not an option as we live in 2 completely different countries, long distance relationship, the only other option we have is i let her use my account but that destroys the whole point of playing together. Very appreciated if i get one, thanks in advance if someone PM's me a key.
    Well in the short-term you could at least let her use your account so you can find out if her computer will run it well, and if it does then buy her a copy and play together

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted

beta key

hey if somebody has an extra key you can send it to my youtube inbox (my youtube name is Domagoj Erceg)!

doctor said i have 3 days left to live, make those day pleasure you can make a dying man happy !

Why are so many people begging for beta keys if you can just pre-purchase, get a beta key, then cancel your pre-purchase afterwards and receive a full refund?

I needs a key!

---------- Post added 2012-07-20 at 09:21 PM ----------

I'm willing to give 5USD via paypal for a key! Y U make me take these decisions?