Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What skin should I buy and why?

Akin to the "What champion should I buy" thread, but feeling it deserve its own topic, I'd like to start a thread to discuss options between champion skins, because sometimes people's comments and remarks can make you notice small but quirky things about the skins in question :3

So! Let's get started. Infiltrator Irelia VS Nightblade Irelia. Personally Infiltrator looks nice but Nightblade is cool too and is on sale... Thoughts?

Nightblade, It's on sale and makes you look like a ninja!

Skip me, I would have done one between hextech and augmented singed by hextech is now on sale.

PULSEFIRE EZREAL !!!!
    any arguement is invalid because pulsefire ezreal is the most epic as of late

10+ Year Old Account
    White, because of the reduced chance you'll be discriminated against.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Nightblade, but that's because it was on sale when I got it also, and the Chinese artwork for it looks badass. If you want a 975rp Irelia skin, Frostblade is going to be better most likely.

Yeahp went Nightblade cause it doesn't have those flabby things next to her legs :3

Quote Originally Posted by ZerOKami View Post
    Yeahp went Nightblade cause it doesn't have those flabby things next to her legs :3
    Plus no way to go wrong with a ninja skin!

Thinking of getting one for good ol Xin.. Tied between Viscero and Winged hussar.
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-07-13 at 08:22 AM.

I think Hussar looks kinda silly, plus Viscero's spear looks like it would hurt a lot more! Looks like a trident, and for that I say go Viscero!

Deleted
    My fav Xin's skin is Winged Hussar. So I'd go for it. Maybe because I'm Pole xD

Back to Irelia - I'm still waiting for Aviator skin xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    I use Nightblade, but that's because it was on sale when I got it also, and the Chinese artwork for it looks badass. If you want a 975rp Irelia skin, Frostblade is going to be better most likely.
    I think this person nailed it. If you don't want to spend alot, by nightblade. That's what I did. If you are going for a 975 skin, then Frostblade is the newest and probably has the highest quality.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerOKami View Post
    Akin to the "What champion should I buy" thread, but feeling it deserve its own topic, I'd like to start a thread to discuss options between champion skins, because sometimes people's comments and remarks can make you notice small but quirky things about the skins in question :3

So! Let's get started. Infiltrator Irelia VS Nightblade Irelia. Personally Infiltrator looks nice but Nightblade is cool too and is on sale... Thoughts?
    Frostblade and Aviator are Irelia's two good skins. Infiltrator is easily the least good looking, so between your choices go nightblade.
    It's called Bloodlust not Heroism.
    I used to be a good player once. Now I'm a casual

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Hmm...Secret Agent MF or Mafia MF?
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Waiting for new Alistair skin but so tempted to spend RP on a Cho'Gath skin too. Just not sure which one :< I like em all (mostly)

Foxfire Ahri is really awesome I just got her yesterday was worth it ^-^!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    Hmm...Secret Agent MF or Mafia MF?
    Secret Agent of course!

Deleted
    nightblade alll the way man

Deleted
    Yes. Secret Agent However I like cowgirl the most

About Alistar vs Cho - Alistar's new skin is out!

I was going to buy a skin for fizz since I started playing him again but my friend told me to just wait for a new one because the current ones aren't that good. What do you guys think should I get Fisherman, Tundra, or listen to my friend and wait it out.

Fisherman Fizz has Urf. 'Nuff 'Sed.

I always liked Jurassic Cho'Gath but I know his Loch Ness skin has something pantshitting about it I can't quite nail down... And of course, Gentleman Cho'Gath > All.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alistars new skin is meh to me. You get a free one for doing Riot's thingy to get him, so might as well grab a Cho skin. Personally Jurassic or Noch Less IMO, all Gentleman has are new sounds, which you could probably insert yourself. Unless he's one of the Legendaries goign Legacy and you really want him.