Deleted

Question Sub my 29 cleric or start a new account?

Just wondering, i played rift on release for a couple of months casually, and got to 29 or so with my cleric.

I went back when they offered a free trial and played like a couple of days but i was too busy with WOW at the time etc

Now im looking to bridge the gap before MoP as D3 just wasnt as expected, however i just dont know if it'd be better to sub my cleric or just start a new character all over ( especially with the steam sale! )

WHen i went back on the trial, i didnt really have much of a clue what i was doing - just looking for any advice.

Planning to get onto this when i get home from work (So in about 5 hours from now, im EU player too - was blightweald but i understand they've changed all that?)

Thanks guys/gals!

Deleted
    If you take under consideration that you get a month practically for 1 euro and that you can get back to 30 in few hours of gametime then i would say go for the offer

Now instant adventures are also offered as an alternate way to level. They re quite fun (if they don't end up being the only thing you do)

Blightweald is one of the servers that is still not touched, and recently received many serious guilds (at least 5 i can name of), since the other pve shard Icewatch ended up being overpopulated and bit laggy at peak times.
    If you go for guardians, population is already pretty decent judging on what i see when there.
    Defiants i dont know, and i am a new player myself, playing casually at my pace.
    Having a nice time myself, hop in, i think you will like it!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd start fresh with the steam offer since you've forgotten most of how and what the game involves.