Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you've got toons to level, and an someone with mining (as you said you did) then go for it. Enchanting is easiest/cheapes to level as you level up, because you go through dungeons anyway.

Enchanting is TOTALLY worth the hassle to level it up. You go farm the heirloom chants, and some of the more rare ones (like Crusader, or +25 agility) can go for thousands of gold, while the mats are pretty easy to gather.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Deleted
    My main has Ench / JC and it's not that hard to level both, even if you are mainly farming. And as others pointed out, it is darn profitable
    If you have a cloth wearing class though, I would suggest picking up Tailoring to pair it up with Enchanting.

i find the easiest way to level enchanting is by leveling a toon 1-85 i spent about 2k gold total to lvl it to 525

What is this, "Ore Shuffling" you kiddies are speaking of?

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Deleted
    My JC/ench alt turned out to be one of my biggest money savers in the game, making me independent of the shameless robbers and tricksters infesting the AH.

Prolly been said but leveling up jc/enh is easy if you have mining

just mine the mats for JC and disenchant the stuff you make for enchanting

or you can run old instances and disenchant all the greens and blues while you get gold drops

it really is worth the time and effort to have a jc and enchanter it will save you so much gold in the long run trust me

Deleted
    Definitely worth it. I don't use the combination on my main (Rogue, and I like Alch/Eng better on my Raidchar) but I have a nice little undergeared Mage as ench/juwe twink.

Altogether I have Alch/Eng on my Main. Ench/Juwe on one Twink. Mining/Herb on a DK Twink (for faster flying). This is THE combination that will get you rich, and here is how:

I make TONS of gold simpy by mining or, if cheap enough, buying ores and prospecting them.
    The unusual quality reds I send to my Main, combine them to rare quality reds (The occasional transmute alchemy procc is VERY nice here!)...those I send back, cut and make a fortune. The other u. quality gems I forge into rings and necks and diss them. Not only do I have more enchant mats available than my guild bank, but I make another fortune selling the expense dust and essences.
    Also, being able to disenchant the greens you encounter while playing your mainchar is a nice touch, and I never have to wait for some tradechat guy to show up when I need a gem cut or an enchant for a new piece of gear, I can provide my low level PvP chars with overpowered enchants without spending humongous amounts of gold and from time to time I can make yet another fortune by selling a pack of enchanting scrolls on the AH, if my dust/essence/shard store is absolutely overflowing...which happens quite often...and the market is meh for the raw materials.

If you are just starting your enterprise, don't bother buying the materials for profession leveling off the AH...do yourself a favour and use a Min/Herb char (maybe level one up?) and simply gather the needed Materials. Its alot cheaper and the time difference is negligible.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    My JC/ench alt turned out to be one of my biggest money savers in the game, making me independent of the shameless robbers and tricksters infesting the AH.
    This. Once you start shuffling you can pretty much handle all your own gems and enchants for your alts/main, and the only material you'll actually have to buy is Maelstroms.