Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The death knight smiles, "my turn". As she run past Cheveyos, the ogre is still flinging fireballs towards the party. The death knight summons a small green bubble around her, and a larger, purple bubble around the rest, absorbing the fireballs. As she made it to the ogre, she quickly unsheathes the sword, and cuts off one of its heads, "You didn't need that head anyways". The ogre fell down, not quite dead but unable to do anything. She slowly walks up to it's other head, sticking her sword down one eye socket.

While Emberfire stayed outside the hut, Vel had entered with the rest, forgoing her bow for her shortswords, as a ranged weapon would be useless in close-quarters. She watched the death knight deal with the two-headed ogre mage swiftly and mercilessly, smiling a bit.
    She approached the ogre's corpse and the death knight. "Impressive," she commented, tossing her hair smugly. "I think you missed something, though. Though his spells were - or would have been - powerful, you could tell from the start he had little control over them. So, if I were you, I wouldn't get too full of yourself because you can take on of these big guys down. Now," she kicked the dead ogre in the side. "if he was more skilled, then I would give you props." Vel turned to meet the death knight's gaze, grinning, her emerald eyes meeting icy blue.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Well, It's an ogre, what can you expect?" The death knight said. "They rarely are very good at magic, but those that are, I prefer to stay behind."
    Josh walked up to the Death knight and huntress, smiling as he went by, Silly people, war isn't a competition, he thought quietly to himself as he passed them.
    ((Good to have you back Mexy))

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheveyos watched as purple energy cascaded over the walls toward the exit. "It seems the ogres wont be protected by this magic any longer. We should regroup with the rest of the Greys." She turns and heads out of the hovel,adventurers at her back and the ogre's heads in her hand. A gift for his friends.

The group exits the cavern and watch as the Greys begins to carve their way forward towards the ruined town. "Hurry! We have to help Aldoss!" She runs toward her brothers as they slice into the ogre line that's formed in front of Alterac's old blacksmith. Aldoss stands at the head of the line and smashes his spear through a maruading ogre, "Cover Cheveyos!" The Grey archers immeadiatly turn from the rear of the Grey attack and fire above Cheveyos and the adventurers. A band of ogres topples over a wall and reveal their intentions as those remaining fire upon the unsuspecting party. Cheveyos blocks the arrows with her shield and motions for the mercenaries to keep moving.

Ogres pour from the town and screams could be heard from the distant and rotting keep. Aldoss watches from the snow and dying bushes toward the pink sunset. The ogres appear almost black due to the approaching dusk. When night falls this land will be ours. He thrusts into the ogres and invites all to join him, "For the Horde!!"

((Hey Mexy, glad you're back. Sorry about the absence Mehman, but RPing with two people wouldn't have been too much fun. No offense to anyone.))

((No offence taken or even thought of being taken. It was very kind of you. <3))

Vel regrouped with Emberfire, taking her spot on the dragonhawk's neck and taking to the skies.
    From up high, she could see the entire attacking force of ogres, and the entire Forsaken group. She drew her bow and nocked an arrow. This should be an interesting skirmish . . . Although I doubt I'll hit much from up here. Still, it's worth a shot.
    She grinned as that thought passed, realizing the irony in it, then fired. She watched the arrow dive down and puncture an ogre's throat, sending crimson blood spattering all over the snow. Emberfire hissed, and Vel herself was mildly surprised. Without skipping a beat, the female sin'dorei nocked another arrow and fired; this time, her shot missed.
    "Damn," she growled to herself, reaching to the small of her back where a second quiver was strapped, and pulled out four oddly-shaped arrows. Their tips glowed a slight orange, while the spine was made of a tougher metal. The fletchings were damp with flammable liquid, of which Vel was careful not to touch, even with her gloves on. She nocked the four arrows, aimed towards the ogres, and loosed them. Emberfire seemed to squawk in confusion, and Vel lowered her bow. "Just an experiment," she replied, watching the four arrows impact in the middle of the ogres' attacking lines. Moments later, the four arrows detonated, creating a huge, blazing inferno of green flames, slightly tinged with blue.
    Glad those worked, she thought, remembering back to the time when she had met with a fellow sin'dorei magi, and together they had worked to create a new type of arrow for situations like this. They had combined fel fire, imbuing it in to the arrow's body and tip, and then adding in a bit of arcane magic, which gave the fire a bluish tinge. They had then dunked the arrow's fletchings in commonly-used engine fuel. She grinned, remembering how much trouble they had had to go through with the two goblins to get the few cans of fuel, and all the gold they had poured in to it. Nevertheless, the arrows worked like a charm, and Vel watched in awe as the fel fire ate away at the ogres. Even from this height, she could hear them scream in agony, and she smirked again, smug, drawing two more of the arrows and taking aim.
    "Try this on for size, why don't you," she murmured, eyes flashing.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two large oges took the field and ran toward the Forsaken, waving their huge axes like fans. "We kills nasty persons!!!" Aldoss watches and yells, "That's our final obstacle, clear the way for me!!!" The Forsaken create a phalanx to divide the orges into two lines, creating a path to the charging behemoths, "Adventurers with me!"

Vel watched carefully as the Forsaken expertly maneuvered the ogres to their will, creating an open path to the two charging monsters, who both wielded massive waraxes. Vel, still holding the two nocked arrows, took aim at the charging ogres. "I just hope you guys stay back," she said, referring to the Forsaken soldiers. She let go of the bowstring, and watched the twin arrows dive down. In seconds they reached their marks, and plunged deep in to both ogres. They roared in pain as they simultaneously combusted, green-and-blue fel fire spreading on their bodies as quickly as a flock of vultures converging on a corpse. She watched as both ogres burned, and was completely unaware of the massive fireball that came soaring towards her and Emberfire. The dragonhawk cawed in panic and tried to dodge it, but was too slow. The fireball slammed in to them, knocking Vel off her companion and sending them both free-falling towards the snowy ground. The female sin'dorei lost grip of her bow, and felt a ping of sadness at the loss, but in seconds the agony from her burns overrode any other thoughts, She cried out as they fell, side by side, and felt her stomach turn at the hideous, painful noises Emberfire made. Vel tried to force herself to open her eyes, but couldn't, and it wasn't long until she lost consciousness.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    Josh, not being a fan of hand to hand combat, went around the ogre line. Just before making his move, he noticed four explosions with a green-blue'ish colour to it. Hehe, I'm gonna assume that was some arrows.. I need some of them, he thought to himself. he slowly made his way towards the new line of ogres advancing. He heard someone shout something, but was too far away to hear what exactly.

As he came behind the ogre line, he extended his hidden blades, I haven't used these in ages. Not that they'll have a chance anyways, he thought, refering to the ogres. He came from the right side of the back line, quickly taking out a couple of ogres, the only sound being heard was the ogres landing in the snow. He made sure to be as quiet as he could. He noticed abit further up the lines a couple of ogres burst into flames, the same colour as before. Damn I really need some of those.. He thought to himself.

The orc made her way to the front lines as fast as she could. When the exploding arrows went off she jumped half a meter in shock, "Holy shit, that was loud," she said out loud, as she pulled her sword out of an ogres skull.
    ((slightly concidering taking my DK out of the RP right now, we'll see.))

Vel slowly awoke, shocked with pain and dizziness. She lay in the snow for almost five minutes, unable to move, before she forced herself to roll over. She whimpered in pain as nausea threatened to overwhelm her. Still unable to see anything but blackness, she groped around until she found her bow, tightening her hand around it tightly. She shoved herself up to her knees, and growled, opening her eyes. There were drops of blood splattered all over the snow around her, and she could see no sign of Emberfire anywhere. Despite the pain and nausea, she couldn't help but feel her heart sink. By the Sun, no, she quietly repeated the thought to herself as she crawled around over to where she thought Emberfire had landed, but could find no sign of her faithful friend. Off in to the distance, she could still hear the sounds of battle raging, and realized that, with or without Emberfire, the Forsaken and the Greys needed her help.
    Stumbling to her feet, she looked down at her hands and forced them to stop shaking. When she was confident in herself, she lowered herself to a crouch and slowly made her way over to where the battle raged on. She looked over the ridge she had climbed, and began to take in what she was seeing.
    The ogres were still fighting ruthlessly, while the Forsaken fought with everything they had. Vel, feeling as though part of herself was missing, drew the last Arcane Arrow she had. Nocking it, she took aim, right in the middle of the ogre lines, and drew back the bowstring, taking a deep breath to calm herself.
    This is for you, Emberfire.
    She loosed the arrow, but just before she did, she infused it with an extra shot of arcane energy that she had kept stored, and watched as the blue missile flew towards the ogres, lighting up the sky.
    When the arrow impacted, it not only exploded and lit the surrounding ogres ablaze, but the explosion was magnified by the arcane energy she had given it. The explosion was akin to the biggest bomb created by Goblins, and the biggest bomb created by Gnomes, combined. The explosion literally decimated half of the ogres' offensive lines, and knocked many more out of the game.
    "That'll teach you fools," she growled, drawing two venomous arrows and nocking them.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    Josh, who had begun finding his rhythm again, was thrown backwards by the violent explosion. He landed on his left shoulder, dislocating it. That hurt, He thought, holding his sore shoulder with his right arm. He wanted to yell at the hunter, but didn't at the fear of ogres noticing him. He wouldn't stand a chance against ogres in a head on fight with only one functional arm. He slowly made his way back to the forsaken lines, and when he arrived, he noticed small drops of blood falling from his sleeve. He found Vel, who appeared to be in a worse condition than himself standing on a hell just outside of the Grey's lines, and made his way up there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aldoss sharged the massive ogres who were bewildered by the explosions that rocked the town. He flung his spear into one of their knees and the ogre nearly fell forward. Aldoss then stopped, rope in hand and used it to direct the ogre into it's gargantuin twin. They collided and fell to the ground, "Feast my brothers! Ogre meat tonight!" The Forsaken broke formation and scattered showing off their superior swordmanship. They began to hack and slash the seperated ogres and regained their strenght through ogre flesh and blood. ((/cast Cannibalize ftw))

Aldoss watched as the ogres were being ripped limb from limb and their reinforcements ran as fast as they could down the slopes of the mountains. Certainly to their doom. "Greys! We are victorious!!!" The Greys screamed, "For the Forsaken!" His soldiers continued the attack towards the keep at the far end of the town and passed Aldoss who walked casually towards the adventurers. Cheveyos joins him from the line, "Another Grey's feat swimmingly accomplished." Aldoss nodded, "Let's get the adventurers together and find the Greystone."

Vel fired the two arrows, then made a sound of surprise as they whizzed right over Josh's head, as he slowly made his way up to her spot, holding his left arm, which was soaked in blood.
    "Sorry!" she said, her normally-musical voice hoarse with pain and surprise. "What are you doing up here?" she asked, drawing another arrow and infusing it with arcane energy.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Standing out of the way of your arrows. That one actually hurt," He said, trying to relocate his arm. You could hear the bones trying to relocate, and after a good minute he finally snapped it into place with a loud "Pop" and "Crack". When the foot soldiers started yelling he made his way down to them again, "You comin'?" He said over his shoulder.

THEN FUNKY CAST HEALING RAIN ON ALL THE RP NERDS winners.

Mod edit: Infracted. Please refrain from trolling.
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2012-08-09 at 06:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Greys assembled inside the town square of Alterac, preparing to secure the castle. Aldoss spot the adventurers and wave them over to him and Cheveyos. Let's hope they're understanding of our request.

((Healing Rain would have been nice... lol))

((LOL, yeah, I know, hey?!))

Sighing heavily, Vel sheathed the arrow and shouldered her bow. "S'pose so," she murmured, hopping over the ridge gracefully, which was surprising considering what she'd gone through in the past hour.
    "Wait up," she called, sliding down the snow-blanketed ridge, turning her feet at an angle so they caught the snow and slowed her speed until she hit the bottom. She did a quick roll, and hopped to her feet, barely out of breath. The female huntress nodded quickly at Josh, drawing one of her curved shortswords. "Let's go."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    Josh walked with Vel towards the town square. "What did you do to that arrow anyways?" He said refering to the arrow that decimated half the ogres offensive line. "Just curious here," he added, to not seem too intrusive.

10+ Year Old Account
    The rogue and the huntress arrived, but the death knight seemed to involved into the formation. One of them overseeing the men is probably a good idea anyway. "Thank you all, for you assistance." The Wishdoctor appears from the entourage and stands next to the huntress, Mon, she be de only thing here I can look at with dignity mon, she be sooooooo hot mon. Aldoss continues, "We have accomplished our primary goal and Alterac is ours. However, I haven't been overly straight with you." The adventurers listen in, expecting some sort of evil scheme. "We seek an heirloom called the Greystone." Cheveyos interupts, "We searched for this long lost item for many years. It was taken from us during the Stromgard Wars."

"Mon, you mean it was taken because of ya affinity with Sargeras?" Cheveyos and Aldoss look to each other, "Yes, troll, it was." Aldoss continues, "It is a pyrite carving, no bigger than my hand." He looks to his massive hands and shakes his head alightly, "Well, maybe Cheveyos' hands, mine are too large." He chuckles out of habit, "It is no danger to the world, it is simply a stone carving we wish to have in our hall again. It was taken during the old Hillsbrad campaigns and brought to Alterac centuries ago." The Wishdoctor spoke again, "Dey took it, fearful of ya darkness right?"

Aldoss sighs, "The people who would occupy Alterac indeed thought this artifact would give us demonic power. It never did, we never had Sargeras' power, its a myth. We fought in his name, that's it." Cheveyos nods, "Though now the stone is for preserving our history and a nice centerpiece for our hall." "Mon, we risked our lives for some statue???" Aldoss interupts harshly, "Land, gold, Greystone, you've risked your life on more trivial things. Perhaps gathering herbs in Senjiin?" Wishdoctor calms down He has a point mon, I killed bandits for linen cloth.

"Alright, follow us to the keep. The search begins." The army and party walk through the village toward the old Alterac keep, once inside the adventurers will search for the Greystone, certain to be safe from prying eyes.

As they walked, the troll, Josh and Vel, she kept casting a wary glance at the troll beside her. He seems strange . . . And very intrusive, she thought, scrunching up her nose in mild disgust. She turned to Josh, and, in answer to his earlier question, said, "It was one of the arcane arrows I used before, except that I infused it with almost all the arcane energy I had stored within me. It is known that we sin'dorei can absorb magic and store it for later use. I always prefer to keep that brimming with magic, so that in cases like earlier, I always have it at full strength." She pulled out one of the Arcane Arrows, and it glowed blue at the tip, a small blue-and-green flame burning brightly at the tip.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Nice little trick. I had hoped it was something.. Not magical so I could replicate it" Josh said. He looked over to the Grey's, "so, if I get this right. We're looking for a stone because it'll look good in your halls? I had hoped for something slightly more intresting than that if I'm honest." Josh had taken note of the troll earlier, but the way he looked at Vel made him uneasy. He had a gut feeling about that troll, something just abit odd.