Deleted

This enviroment is currently unavaliable for play.

So I was thinking of trying out the game again and after long and painfull installment and dowloading I get this error. I give you 10 minutes to solve this for me or i am deleting the game.

Solve it yourself, we don't care if you play or not.

Pretty sure this doesn't help anyone in any way possible. More details needed. Or perhaps CONTACT THE SWTOR WEBSITE for help

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TomDoe View Post
    So I was thinking of trying out the game again and after long and painfull installment and dowloading I get this error. I give you 10 minutes to solve this for me or i am deleting the game.
    I'd say go to their tech forums and search for the same error there, I'm sure you're not the only one to encounter it.

Deleted
    I don't have any more details, that's all I got. Got this bad error message, I can only guess how bad rest of the software is.

---------- Post added 2012-07-13 at 08:18 PM ----------

I don't have time to google up some idiotic error message. I was going to stop the installation just because how awfull and long it was. I don't really know a good mmo that forces you to download all content before letting you to play the game. Good way to put off potentional customer. And this community, lol, nobody even trying to help me. GG

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think "blaming this community" will help you with this problem. Your issue seems to be very isolated and in my history of viewing these sub-forums I've not seen this error. If you don't have time Google or check their official forums for this issue you won't find much help here either.

I don't see this thread being very productive so I'm locking it.