10+ Year Old Account

Question FDK PvP Question's!

So I'm almost completely gear'd Frost Death Knight for PvP(Just need the weapon ). I have a few questions because I Feel my damage is lack luster, and my survivability is meh. I am hit capped for pvp, expertise capped for pvp and have about 4.4k resil, I don't click(razor naga ftfw!). But I still feel I die a lot about 3-5 times a match with between 2.5-4mil damage done over all. I seem to have most troubles with all mage specs, Arms warriors, And sub rogues. Everything else is usually an easy kill. I'm following http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pvp/death-knight/frost guide and I'm not sure if its correct. When I open I have whats called a "quick kill macro" for tougher enemies I will link it below along with my armory. Any advice would be great. Quick note, my QQM("quick kill macro") is only usable every 2 minutes, and I use it for burning down healers.

Any advice would be great fellas!

Armory> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mmann/advanced

QQM(would like input on this)
    /cast Golemblood Potion
    /cast Ruthless Gladiator's Badge of Victory
    /cast Pillar of Frost
    /y PRAY FOR BLOOD, PRAY FOR THE CLEANSING, PRAY FOR THE FLOOD
    END
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

There is no need to get expertise capped in PvP as a frost DK. Reforge everything to mastery for higher howling blast damage and also frost strike damage.

Lichborne macro for death coil healing on yourself is useful, though I do not have it memorized. Your damage macro is fine. Talents are fine. I'd recommend glyph of strang instead of Dark succor, it adds an extra 2 seconds if you silence when they cast. Change your bracers to the haste one. Instead of 20 str + 20 mastery get 20 str+ 20 resil+ it's the same gem color.

Once you get your weapon you won't die as much.

Also get the PvP shoulder and head enchants for more resil.